Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 22744 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2020, 07:49:53 PM »

Royals from several different royal houses have sent video messages to Daisy wishing her a Happy Birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_CoosLgSex/

I love this video!  I love the genuine caring they show for Daisy, love hearing their accents...love everything about it!  Is there a transcript of it anywhere?  I assume it's subtitled in Danish?  I'd be interested to know how many of the speakers spoke in Danish or if most of them were either in English or their primary language.

None of the foreign royals spoke in Danish. They either spoke their own mother tongue or in English.

Iíll make a transcript of it when I get the time for it. It really was very sweet Smiley

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2020, 10:51:46 PM »

Royals from several different royal houses have sent video messages to Daisy wishing her a Happy Birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_CoosLgSex/

I loved that WA and Maxima raised a glass to her.

I don't know why I always seem to forget that Daisy and CG are first cousins, but I thought it was so cute that he calls her "Dear cousin Daisy" as well as hearing Felipe call her Aunt Daisy! I really love how close the Continental royals are and always thought it was a shame that the way George V adopted an almost isolationist policy toward his foreign cousins after WW1 that sort of endured into the next generations.

Have to add, it's really interesting to me to hear Felipe speak in English. His accent sounds a lot like his Uncle Constantine and I'm not sure I would even know Spanish was his native language because his English doesn't really have a Spanish accent to it the way Leti's does.
Wasn't there a rumour that Sofia spoke english with her children?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2020, 10:56:10 AM »

Queen Margarete postponed her summer cruise to next year due to the Corona virus
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: