Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grimaldi - 2020 News & Events  (Read 10639 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2020, 01:36:43 PM »

some more pics

Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2020, 01:47:01 AM »

Camille has very nice features. IMO.

And it's pleasant to see the close bond between the two sisters, and between mother and daughters. Yes

Thanks for all the pictures Loubna. Star
AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2020, 06:00:54 AM »

If Camille were thin she would remind me Grace. I see a lot of similarities. Her features are much refined than Pauline, though I am sure she thinks differently, because any excess weight is often associated with complexes. As to Paulne, to an off-side viewer, she looks like Albertís daughter, not Steph.  Icecream

* AutumnLeaves*
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2020, 08:05:20 AM »

Camille has very nice features. IMO.

And it's pleasant to see the close bond between the two sisters, and between mother and daughters. Yes

Thanks for all the pictures Loubna. Star

you are welcome  Smiley
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2020, 08:34:32 AM »

If Camille were thin she would remind me Grace. I see a lot of similarities. Her features are much refined than Pauline, though I am sure she thinks differently, because any excess weight is often associated with complexes. As to Paulne, to an off-side viewer, she looks like Albertís daughter, not Steph.  Icecream

* AutumnLeaves*

Well speaking only for myself but my excess weight is associated with eating too much and not getting enough exercise.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2020, 12:06:40 PM »

* AutumnLeaves*

Well speaking only for myself but my excess weight is associated with eating too much and not getting enough exercise.

Recently saw a few fragments of a show and/or report about ladies with overweight in a common relationship. For at least 1 or 2 of them eating too much with or without not enough exercise wasn't the issue. Their partners, who didn't came across as feeders or such, seemed to see their ladies beauty genuinly. But oh my the comments both the ladies as their partners got from others, mostly strangers (but in one case also co workers) was so insulting, denigrating and such. F.e. the male of one couple had a very Latin look, while being born and raised in USA. Strangers commented that his lady was apparently that big/fat that she needed to get a partner abroad (from Mexico). And that he was only with her to gain a visa for the USA. The same lady was very aware of her being overweight and hardly even dared to go public (with child and partner), was suddenly  told by strangers during the recording that she was a big cow (why her partner would want that). Shocking, the lady was in tears and just wanted to go home.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2020, 12:52:45 PM »

* AutumnLeaves*

Recently saw a few fragments of a show and/or report about ladies with overweight in a common relationship. For at least 1 or 2 of them eating too much with or without not enough exercise wasn't the issue. Their partners, who didn't came across as feeders or such, seemed to see their ladies beauty genuinly. But oh my the comments both the ladies as their partners got from others, mostly strangers (but in one case also co workers) was so insulting, denigrating and such. F.e. the male of one couple had a very Latin look, while being born and raised in USA. Strangers commented that his lady was apparently that big/fat that she needed to get a partner abroad (from Mexico). And that he was only with her to gain a visa for the USA. The same lady was very aware of her being overweight and hardly even dared to go public (with child and partner), was suddenly  told by strangers during the recording that she was a big cow (why her partner would want that). Shocking, the lady was in tears and just wanted to go home.

Absolutely horrible. Isn't it sad how some people are only too quick to be hurtful to other human beings, I think they feel pleasure to upset other people.
There are so many factors, physical and psychological, it is harsh to try to blame a person for their own struggles. And who is to say how we should look like?!?
And being a woman, the pressure is even worse.

I have never been skinny, but I manage my weight well, but I have a daughter 8 and she's always been a bit heavier. She already deals with bulling from other kids because of her weight, her sport teacher telling her she eats too much, and so many people putting their nose where they shouldn't.

I can only imagine what it might be like when you are a know person and live even more under scrutiny.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2020, 01:04:13 PM »

* AutumnLeaves*

Absolutely horrible. Isn't it sad how some people are only too quick to be hurtful to other human beings, I think they feel pleasure to upset other people.
There are so many factors, physical and psychological, it is harsh to try to blame a person for their own struggles. And who is to say how we should look like?!?

I have never been skinny, but I manage my weight well, but I have a daughter 8 and she's always been a bit heavier. She already deals with bulling from other kids because of her weight, her sport teacher telling her she eats too much, and so many people putting their nose where they shouldn't.

I can only imagine what it might be like when you are a know person and live even more under scrutiny.

A bit of topic now, but does the sports teacher knows what and how much she eats? No, then he/she needs to shut up! I know that just like everyone else, I can quickly judge others (a human trait). However, I try to deliberately as much as possible find out what is behind it, for example by talking. And if it isn't possible (time, situation and so), I just have to keep my mouth shut, keep my opinion to myself.

My siblings and I have been relatively slender when young. At a certain age we noticed we have to watch out with regard to weight and size. I stress size, because even when I was slender I was in general 80 kg (about 1.80 meters tall), which suprised many. The past years I have develop a belly. I want to decrease the size of it, but I am also aware that mentally I am not so far to take the necessary steps (change in food intake and excercise). So I only have to blame myself with regard to that.

With regard to Camille, her facial structures are beautiful. IMO better than those of her sister Pauline, who has a bit more Ducruet in it (I know Camille's father is Gottlieb and not Ducruet). The only item which was less, well to my taste, was that purple dress with those big sleeves. IMO this made her more broad, huger than she really is.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2020, 01:05:55 PM »

If Camille were thin she would remind me Grace. I see a lot of similarities. Her features are much refined than Pauline, though I am sure she thinks differently, because any excess weight is often associated with complexes. As to Paulne, to an off-side viewer, she looks like Albertís daughter, not Steph.  Icecream

* AutumnLeaves*

Recently saw a few fragments of a show and/or report about ladies with overweight in a common relationship. For at least 1 or 2 of them eating too much with or without not enough exercise wasn't the issue. Their partners, who didn't came across as feeders or such, seemed to see their ladies beauty genuinly. But oh my the comments both the ladies as their partners got from others, mostly strangers (but in one case also co workers) was so insulting, denigrating and such. F.e. the male of one couple had a very Latin look, while being born and raised in USA. Strangers commented that his lady was apparently that big/fat that she needed to get a partner abroad (from Mexico). And that he was only with her to gain a visa for the USA. The same lady was very aware of her being overweight and hardly even dared to go public (with child and partner), was suddenly  told by strangers during the recording that she was a big cow (why her partner would want that). Shocking, the lady was in tears and just wanted to go home.

I was overweight for most of my life ... now I am underweight due to health issues and my blood pressure is better than a teen .... ha not sure appearances count for much .... and medical feedback is only as good as the person giving it
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2020, 02:30:10 PM »

Some genes or families are more prone to be overweight. I think she has that from her father's side.

For a woman who couldn't have a father acknowledging her for all those years, it is understandable that deep down she is dealing with rejection. Therefore it is understandable that she has some extra weight to accommodate those emotions until she deals with them and learns to accept herself unconditionally.   

In a way she is wearing the pink/purple dress to celebrate the beautiful woman in herself. Women are beautiful no matter their shape and size (with or without a father's acknowledgment), just like flowers are all beautiful, no matter the colour or shape. So by accentuating the width of the shoulders and hence her body, imo she is saying:  I don't care what you say about me, I choose to be happy about myself.

So I say:  Go Camille. Love yourself unconditionally.   
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2020, 03:19:15 PM »

Why could Camilleís father not acknowledge her?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2020, 04:30:22 PM »

To my knowledge Camille has been aknowledged by her father. I thought the issue was that Stephanie didn't wanted  to or just didn't  confirm in public, officially that (Jean-) Raymond Gottlieb was the father.

Online you can find nice pictures of Camille and her dad.

At Camilles christening:

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2020, 05:19:54 PM »

Wow, thanks for the photos principessa.  I never new she had a relationship with her father, it seemed always such a shameful secret who he was.
Happy for her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2020, 11:25:44 PM »

Star For the photos, Principessa!  I can definitely see Stephanie in Camilleís face, especially in the older photos.

And I donít care how much someone weighs, but find clothes that fit and flatter your specific figure.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2020, 12:04:02 AM »

Have always thought Camille is absolutely beautiful, and has an X Factor.  Even more so than Pauline and Charlotte.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: