Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Fred - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 35309 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2020, 10:29:18 PM »

Fred is looking a bit worried and or confused in those hunting pics IMO
KimmySue

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2020, 11:47:00 PM »

Wow. Fred is really looking bad. Worse than his usual bad appearance. Wonder what is going on with him.
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2020, 02:13:01 AM »

I also just noticed this in the story about the hunt:

"Before the hunt began in earnest, the Crown Prince spoke to his comrades, and he urged everyone to think of safety above all, and then a well-liked Frederick wished all good hunting luck.

What is with the "well-liked" statement? Is it something lost in translation? I just find it weird that they make that comment.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2020, 08:23:58 PM »

Laugh bounce

an article published in the Danish press today.

February 10
Crown Prince Frederik on the hunt for women
by - Journalist J. Heinel Jensen

Frederik is now adding two ladies to his exclusive hunting club for wealthy and powerful Danes. Lundbeck Foundation CEO Lene Skole and DSV board member Birgit W. Nørgaard were among the Crown Prince's new hunting buddies.

- "We would then expect them to also work for the princely couple", said Rosa Lund of the Democratic Alliance, who described the behavior of the royal household as "very strange".

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2020, 08:34:21 PM »

Laugh bounce

February 10

Frederik is now adding two ladies to his exclusive hunting club for wealthy and powerful Danes. Lundbeck Foundation CEO Lene Skole and DSV board member Birgit W. Nørgaard were among the Crown Prince's new hunting buddies.

- "We would then expect them to also work for the princely couple", said Rosa Lund of the Democratic Alliance, who described the behavior of the royal household as "very strange".

Has Fred worked at all this year?

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2020, 08:39:25 PM »

Laugh bounce

February 10

It's only February, give him some time. He's still in the winter sleep, which will soon be replaced by the spring fatigue, followed by summer heat avoidance and autumn depression.

Now please give the poor man a pass. Under these horrible circumstances you really can't expect him to work.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2020, 03:23:45 AM »

Laugh bounce

February 10

It's only February, give him some time. He's still in the winter sleep, which will soon be replaced by the spring fatigue, followed by summer heat avoidance and autumn depression.

Now please give the poor man a pass. Under these horrible circumstances you really can't expect him to work.
That's it!! We have a diagnosis: Freddles has/is S.A.D ...perennially.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2020, 03:26:53 AM »

Laugh bounce

February 10

Laughing Laughing Laughing Was being blonde one of the pre-requisites for the job?  Will they be hunting alone? In a pack?  Halo.

– Yoda
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2020, 03:44:27 AM »

Does he ever actually do anything? He is the Crown Prince right? All I hear is so and so needs to work more but so and so do plenty while apparently he does absolutely nothing. Maybe it just isn’t reported? I’m asking. At least his much maligned wife leaves the house and until this Switzerland thing it seemed to be fairly often. Is he expected to do anything?
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2020, 03:56:46 AM »

Does he ever actually do anything? He is the Crown Prince right? All I hear is so and so needs to work more but so and so do plenty while apparently he does absolutely nothing. Maybe it just isn’t reported? I’m asking. At least his much maligned wife leaves the house and until this Switzerland thing it seemed to be fairly often. Is he expected to do anything?

Quite seriously though, Fred is not well. The DRF seems to be managing the situation by having others pick up the slack while Fred involves himself in activities in which he can function. Perhaps, part of that strategy is to fast-track Christian's preparation as heir. The children attending  school in Switzerland for a term may be part of that. I don't think the Switzerland sojourn is a whim. Mary may not be the ideal of a mum many of us have in mind but the children aren't running for the Alps whenever she is around.

– Yoda
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2020, 04:05:13 AM »

Quite seriously though, Fred is not well. The DRF seems to be managing the situation by having others pick up the slack while Fred involves himself in activities in which he can function. Perhaps, part of that strategy is to fast-track Christian's preparation as heir. The children attending  school in Switzerland for a term may be part of that. I don't think the Switzerland sojourn is a whim. Mary may not be the ideal of a mum many of us have in mind but the children aren't running for the Alps whenever she is around.

Do you mean he is ill medically or has a substance or mental issue?  I’ve seen remarks on here but I don’t know what’s serious and what’s speculation or just criticism.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2020, 04:43:07 AM »

He looks dissipated - facial bloating and dead eyes.

I used to think him so handsome and I’ve known men who have started out with his version of handsome and aged into a kind of distinguished appearance. 

This shows, IMO, the long term effect of the wrong life partner on someone already weak and ill-formed, mentally and emotionally.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2020, 06:13:02 PM »

He looks dissipated - facial bloating and dead eyes.

I used to think him so handsome and I’ve known men who have started out with his version of handsome and aged into a kind of distinguished appearance. 

This shows, IMO, the long term effect of the wrong life partner on someone already weak and ill-formed, mentally and emotionally.

I think this would be Fred no matter who he married, it isn't Mary's fault he is weak (and I am not a fan of Mary). I have never understood why women always get blamed for a man's behavior. He could have married the most professional, suitable, likable woman and he would still be a weak man hiding away from his future.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2020, 07:16:02 PM »

Fred could really have benefited from Kate & Co's early-childhood initiative.

– Yoda
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2020, 07:58:45 PM »

Fred could really have benefited from Kate & Co's early-childhood initiative.

Yes!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: