Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Fred - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 6706 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2020, 10:13:47 PM »

He looks dissipated - facial bloating and dead eyes.

I used to think him so handsome and Iíve known men who have started out with his version of handsome and aged into a kind of distinguished appearance. 

This shows, IMO, the long term effect of the wrong life partner on someone already weak and ill-formed, mentally and emotionally.

I think this would be Fred no matter who he married, it isn't Mary's fault he is weak (and I am not a fan of Mary). I have never understood why women always get blamed for a man's behavior. He could have married the most professional, suitable, likable woman and he would still be a weak man hiding away from his future.

True. However he couldn't have fun someone less suited than Mares for him. Both are disasters.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2020, 10:16:44 PM »

I am not a fan of Mares but at least she keeps the show on the road. She has wrong motives, because it is all about the position and not about the man, but she is still there.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2020, 10:19:54 PM »

I am not a fan of Mares but at least she keeps the show on the road. She has wrong motives, because it is all about the position and not about the man, but she is still there.

Well, if it weren't for his title and position she wouldn't have looked twice at Fred.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 11:13:59 PM »

Well, if it weren't for his title and position she wouldn't have looked twice at Fred.

Well...She still doesn't look at him now!

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 11:40:58 PM »

The fact that there is someone appearing and giving the impression of work just lets Fred off the hook.  It's made it easier for him to step even further back and do even less.  He's wallowed for years in this belief of a bad childhood and I'm not sure even a rocket under his arse could persuade him to move.  He's utterly incompetent.
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2020, 11:56:41 PM »

Never! It was that "hairy" chest of his that made Mary drop anchor. Lolipop
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2020, 12:04:51 AM »

I used to think him so handsome and Iíve known men who have started out with his version of handsome and aged into a kind of distinguished appearance.  

This shows, IMO, the long term effect of the wrong life partner on someone already weak and ill-formed, mentally and emotionally.

I think this would be Fred no matter who he married, it isn't Mary's fault he is weak (and I am not a fan of Mary). I have never understood why women always get blamed for a man's behavior. He could have married the most professional, suitable, likable woman and he would still be a weak man hiding away from his future.

True. However he couldn't have fun someone less suited than Mares for him. Both are disasters.
He could have: Slitzerella or the American half of the dumb-deceitful-duo.
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2020, 09:29:50 PM »

The right partner can be the making or the breaking of the other half of the equation, male or female, or single-sex relationship.  Look no further than Wax N Max, or Felipe & Letti, for confirmation.  The wrong partner can be a disaster or at the very least, a co-dependent and muddled mess.  You misunderstand me should you be opining that I blame women for the failure of men.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Mariola

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2020, 09:43:46 PM »

The right partner can be the making or the breaking of the other half of the equation, male or female, or single-sex relationship.  Look no further than Wax N Max, or Felipe & Letti, for confirmation.  The wrong partner can be a disaster or at the very least, a co-dependent and muddled mess.  You misunderstand me should you be opining that I blame women for the failure of men.

OK but just if we should not blame women for the failure of men - certainly we should not - then also we should not praise women for the success of men in my opinion. WA and Felipe are likely to have thrived with other partners also.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2020, 10:08:29 PM »

Heavy sigh....carry on there, sports fans....

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2020, 12:29:10 AM »

Fred could really have benefited from Kate & Co's early-childhood initiative.

Still could!!!!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2020, 12:00:31 PM »

The fact that there is someone appearing and giving the impression of work just lets Fred off the hook.  It's made it easier for him to step even further back and do even less.  He's wallowed for years in this belief of a bad childhood and I'm not sure even a rocket under his arse could persuade him to move.  He's utterly incompetent.

He did well when he was with Katja Storkholm. I donít know whatís wrong with him because obviously itís Fred who is the problem but choosing Mary as a life parter has not much good for him, if we go by appearances. Or behaviour. He may be the happiest man alive, but he looks like shit and does next to nothing professionally.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2020, 12:32:06 PM »

At his age and in his social position - even if Mares was the devil herself he should be able to work on a regular basis. Hakoon manages even though MM is everything but a workhorse.

There are two issues: one is or might be their marriage - the other one is the obvious lack and motivation to do the job he has been prepared for. As Marge is getting on in years it is a question of time now when she can't be the main worker in Denmark.

IMO there is something brewing there ... the Shacks have left the country, Mares + the kids have left the country ... This can't be a co-incidence.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2020, 10:04:28 PM »

Fred 'suffered a minor injury in the left shoulder last week in connection with skiing in Switzerland. '
He went back to Denmark for further examination and treatment at Rigshospitalet.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...ehandlet-for-skulderskade

His empty schedule remains unchanged.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2020, 03:20:20 AM »

Unbelievable.

Lives off Danish tax-payers in Switzerland.
Gets hurt doing nothing for the Danes.
Gets help from Danish tax-payers to get back to Denmark.
For Danish tax-payers to pay for his treatment.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: