Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 28344 times)
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2020, 08:11:49 PM »

Vogue UK have named Sofia as one of their Forces for Change  Dead  The sad thing is, there's some genuinely great women there being dragged down by her company.

https://www.dailymail.co....Vogues-Forces-Change.html
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2020, 10:25:05 PM »

Because she took a two-day online course on how to clean???  FFS.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2020, 10:58:23 PM »

How often has she been cleaning & helping there?  I know that too many "behind the scenes" photos smacks of shameless self-promotion (which she would never want  Halo ) but do we know how often she is putting her training to use?  I don't know enough about the SRF to know if they have a Court Circular or something similar.

I'd hate to think this was just a one-time photo opp...  Snare
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2020, 03:35:22 AM »

How often has she been cleaning & helping there?  I know that too many "behind the scenes" photos smacks of shameless self-promotion (which she would never want  Halo ) but do we know how often she is putting her training to use?  I don't know enough about the SRF to know if they have a Court Circular or something similar.

I am somewhat disappointed to see there have been no new posts on this subject.  Has Sofia been beavering away on this task quietly and seriously ever since her training, or was it indeed a one-time photo opp?
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2020, 03:12:07 PM »

I am somewhat disappointed to see there have been no new posts on this subject.  Has Sofia been beavering away on this task quietly and seriously ever since her training, or was it indeed a one-time photo opp?

I hope she has been beavering away quietly and graciously, I truly do. For the sake of her children I want her to have redeeming qualities as a person that they can be proud of.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2020, 05:43:55 PM »

I hope she has been beavering away quietly and graciously, I truly do. For the sake of her children I want her to have redeeming qualities as a person that they can be proud of.

Generally and judging from the photo I've seen of her and the children together, I think she's a goid mother. Not sure, if she is raising them in terms of good behaviour or the nannys, but they look connected together.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2020, 07:56:00 PM »

I agree. Say what you will about her past, but she seems to be a good mother and has matured a lot since she was a teenager. I dare say majority of members on this board have done the same.
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2020, 12:19:27 AM »

Yes, she's "beavering away"   Smiley  Still making beds and distributing food etc.

By the way, they don't have any nannies. The children are in pre school, like the majority of Swedish children.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2020, 07:50:56 AM »

I agree. Say what you will about her past, but she seems to be a good mother and has matured a lot since she was a teenager. I dare say majority of members on this board have done the same.

Your basic personality doesn’t change by becoming a mother. Sofia’s flawed behaviour went wayyyy beyond her teenage years. The continued campaign against her sister in law reveals meanness, pettiness and likely low self esteem that Sofia hopefully won’t pass on to her children.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2020, 08:21:08 AM »

I agree, Maria. With Sofia, it’s not just a question of her being a wild teen. Had it just been a case of “she liked to party and was somewhat out of control as a teen”, I wouldn’t care at all.

There are so many things that suggest that she’s not a nice person. Her being the mother of two sweet, little boys doesn’t magically make her one.

Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2020, 10:51:15 AM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I don’t care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  I’ll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I don’t think at heart she’s changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still don’t understand what he sees in her. 
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2020, 12:07:47 PM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I don’t care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  I’ll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I don’t think at heart she’s changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still don’t understand what he sees in her

As a Navy man he has granted himself the designation of Captain Save-a-ho
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2020, 01:06:11 PM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I don’t care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  I’ll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I don’t think at heart she’s changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still don’t understand what he sees in her

As a Navy man he has granted himself the designation of Captain Save-a-ho

OMG, that made me truly LOL!  Yeah, I think you’re right.  🤣   
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2020, 06:40:17 PM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I don’t care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  I’ll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I don’t think at heart she’s changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still don’t understand what he sees in her. 

I think she has qualities that we can't see and obviously don't want to either.
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2020, 12:17:30 AM »

I think she has qualities that we can't see and obviously don't want to either.

That occurred to me but I was repulsed so didn’t go there, haha. 

I do believe people can change; I’ve seen it happen, and hopefully I’m a better person than I was years ago.  But maybe my perspective in THIS case is shaded by personal experience.  I went out with someone who I thought had much improved over the years (we re-met after many years apart).  He seemed far more sensitive and caring now than he did back in the day.  He was pretty convincing but in the end, it was clear he was exactly the same person he had been many years before.  It apparently had been a big act.  Snakey reminds me of that. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: