Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 26593 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 11:22:27 AM »

Sofia and Alexander were spotted at Base23 Stockholm Dance Academy this weekend

anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 05:52:04 PM »

Say whatever you will about her but she seems like a wonderful mother
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2020, 12:57:00 PM »

I don’t know how we can see signs she’s a wonderful mother. She seems like any other normal mother to me, no more or less. Which is, I guess, a positive thing considering all her shortcomings.

I fail to see a need to praise her for doing what many if not most women try to do, simply because she married a royal man.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2020, 01:25:37 PM »

I agree Maria.

I think she is a good enough mother.

The proof of hers and CP's parenting will be when their sons are grown and we see what kind of people they have become.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 03:12:07 PM by leatherface » Logged
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2020, 06:43:02 PM »

Alexander is getting tall & still seems to have that wonderful head of curly hair. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 11:31:36 AM »

Snakey has been in South Africa with Frida
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ATM4uHn1p/

Ending a productive and amazing time with my colleagues at @projplayground in South Africa. Also got the opportunity to meet Western Cape's Prime Minister Alan Winde to talk about Project Playground's work

(Prime Minister??)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 11:41:36 AM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 11:55:44 AM »

Snakey has been in South Africa with Frida
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ATM4uHn1p/

Ending a productive and amazing time with my colleagues at @projplayground in South Africa. Also got the opportunity to meet Western Cape's Prime Minister Alan Winde to talk about Project Playground's work

(Prime Minister??)

I see she is an honours graduate of the Mosh school if how to use dark skinned people as props.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2020, 01:16:58 PM »

Is it just me or do all of these photos have Sofia as the main focus, whether she be smiling or having that pained look to make herself seem caring and understanding?
I get that some people may want their identities obscured but every photo has her as the focus, rather than the people she's supposedly supporting through PP.

And as a side note, who is that woman Sofia is hugging?? Just when I thought Sofias smile was the scariest... Nerves
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2020, 01:56:08 PM »

Is it just me or do all of these photos have Sofia as the main focus, whether she be smiling or having that pained look to make herself seem caring and understanding?
I get that some people may want their identities obscured but every photo has her as the focus, rather than the people she's supposedly supporting through PP.

And as a side note, who is that woman Sofia is hugging?? Just when I thought Sofias smile was the scariest... Nerves

I got the same feeling when looked at the photos. Ahh, its not right to use people as props!
Blond woman she is hugging is Frida Vesterberg, the Swedish model who together with Sofia Hellqvist started Project Playground in Cape Town, South Africa.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2020, 02:08:46 PM »

I got the same feeling when looked at the photos. Ahh, its not right to use people as props!
Blond woman she is hugging is Frida Vesterberg, the Swedish model who together with Sofia Hellqvist started Project Playground in Cape Town, South Africa.

Her faux concerned face is vomit-inducing. These are all about her. Gross.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2020, 02:54:51 PM »

That face...... Roll Eyes

Sorry honey, but it comes across as fake.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2020, 07:00:02 PM »

I was about to comment the exact same thing! Fake FAKE concerned face!

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2020, 07:18:21 PM »

Gah, she makes me literally nauseous. Why is she still involved with Project Playground, she was supposed to step down? It seems like that's pretty much the only "work" she does anymore.

We are made of the love of thousands.
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2020, 07:34:05 PM »

remind me of mosh and another m  Secret
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2020, 08:36:04 PM »

That face...... Roll Eyes

Sorry honey, but it comes across as fake.

I really see the next Swedish article:

Saint Sofia saving Africa, while Princess Madeleine laments in Florida. Dead
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: