Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 26598 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2020, 12:29:31 AM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I donít care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  Iíll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I donít think at heart sheís changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still donít understand what he sees in her.  

I think she has qualities that we can't see and obviously don't want to either.

That occurred to me but I was repulsed so didnít go there, haha.  

I do believe people can change; Iíve seen it happen, and hopefully Iím a better person than I was years ago.  But maybe my perspective in THIS case is shaded by personal experience.  I went out with someone who I thought had much improved over the years (we re-met after many years apart).  He seemed far more sensitive and caring now than he did back in the day.  He was pretty convincing but in the end, it was clear he was exactly the same person he had been many years before.  It apparently had been a big act.  Snakey reminds me of that.  

Yes, I believe people become more of themselves (good or bad) as they get older.  I think whoever said people mellow with age was ...  optimistic.

And  Star Leatherface!
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2020, 01:42:51 AM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I donít care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  Iíll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I donít think at heart sheís changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still donít understand what he sees in her

As a Navy man he has granted himself the designation of Captain Save-a-ho

LOL and thank you Leatherface 😁 Star

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2020, 08:13:11 AM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I donít care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  Iíll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I donít think at heart sheís changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still donít understand what he sees in her.  

That occurred to me but I was repulsed so didnít go there, haha.  

I do believe people can change; Iíve seen it happen, and hopefully Iím a better person than I was years ago.  But maybe my perspective in THIS case is shaded by personal experience.  I went out with someone who I thought had much improved over the years (we re-met after many years apart).  He seemed far more sensitive and caring now than he did back in the day.  He was pretty convincing but in the end, it was clear he was exactly the same person he had been many years before.  It apparently had been a big act.  Snakey reminds me of that.  

Yes, I believe people become more of themselves (good or bad) as they get older.  I think whoever said people mellow with age was ...  optimistic.

And  Star Leatherface!

Well the first major step of people's character is usually shown in puberty. And might I say it usually stays that way (more or less), of course work and experiences with friends (and even more so enemies) can change them a bit, but unless there's some really shocking experience (like god forbid rape or something), the main character is formed in puberty and stays that way for life.

Concerning f.e. political or religious views they tend to change until around 30, when they again it would take a huge (shocking) event to change them again.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2020, 09:26:11 AM »

She was 30 or close to it when they married.  I could excuse the behavior of a teen but she continued with her questionable activities well past that age.  Personally, I donít care how many kids she churns out or how many hospital rooms she cleans.  She knows what looks good in the press and plays to that, imo.  Iíll give her some credit for not appearing to be bored with her marriage (yet).  But I donít think at heart sheís changed a bit.  I was appalled when they became engaged.  I still donít understand what he sees in her. 

Laughing Star
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2020, 04:37:31 PM »

Sofia took part in Sophiahemmet's digital graduation ceremony

Her speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0baIe8kns6E

SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2020, 01:49:23 AM »

Is it just me or does she try to impersonate Vic in the way she makes a speech? As in speaking very deliberate, pausing often etc.

Not complaining, Vic is a beautiful and clear orator.
Queenís Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2020, 02:35:33 AM »

Is it just me or does she try to impersonate Vic in the way she makes a speech? As in speaking very deliberate, pausing often etc.

Lol, I canít believe I spent so much time listening to her and trying to figure out if she sounded like Vic.  The Swedish language is throwing me.  Iím not sure - some of the inflections sound the same but it might be the cadence of the language. 

It wouldnít surprise me though - sheís known for emulating her SILs. 
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2020, 03:14:47 AM »

Lol, I canít believe I spent so much time listening to her and trying to figure out if she sounded like Vic.  The Swedish language is throwing me.  Iím not sure - some of the inflections sound the same but it might be the cadence of the language. 

Her accent is quite strong and different from Vic, as Sofia is from Dalarna so theres a regional difference. Vic has more of what's called the Central Swedish dialect (something akin to the Queens English where the accent is standardised more- not sure I'm explaining this well!). But I meant that the way she speaks slowly and deliberately, as though emphasising the importance of each word, which is common for Vic do, and she has explained in interviews how she learned to give speeches by learning from a well-esteemed actress.

It really may just be me but she seems to be imitating the way Vic gives speeches.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2020, 04:53:44 AM »

Her accent is quite strong and different from Vic, as Sofia is from Dalarna so theres a regional difference. Vic has more of what's called the Central Swedish dialect (something akin to the Queens English where the accent is standardised more- not sure I'm explaining this well!). But I meant that the way she speaks slowly and deliberately, as though emphasising the importance of each word, which is common for Vic do, and she has explained in interviews how she learned to give speeches by learning from a well-esteemed actress.

It really may just be me but she seems to be imitating the way Vic gives speeches.

Is that considered to be a bad thing?   I might be missing something, but I think it's sensible, as well as flattering.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2020, 05:01:28 AM »

Is the wallpaper their monogram?!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2020, 11:48:08 AM »

No, not if this is still their monogram  

It does look like a cypher though, but I can't work it out.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2020, 12:22:40 PM »

It should be the Sophiahemmet monogram

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2020, 01:24:31 PM »

This is still the absolute worst monogram ever. I see ovaries, a penis and breasts in it.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2020, 02:09:21 PM »

This is still the absolute worst monogram ever. I see ovaries, a penis and breasts in it.

Thank you very much, Harley .... I am a rather visually oriented person, now I have to remove these possibilities regarding this monogram from my retina (and from my brain).

Still, if you rate the monogram that way, it fits Snakey and Carl Syphilis
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2020, 03:38:42 PM »

Laughing I apologise, Principessa.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: