Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 52345 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2020, 06:26:09 PM »

photoS & video

VIDEO HERE

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2020, 06:27:41 PM »

Sofia and Mary are shopping at the same place and getting their hair done by the same person by the looks of it. This is serious twin zone.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2020, 02:48:37 PM »

Margareta Thorgren at the court spoke about Sofia's plans for this autumn:
https://www.svenskdam.se/...sked-om-prinsessan-sofia/

- The princess plans to continue her work at Sophiahemmet. It is part-time and has been so before as well. In addition, Princess Sofia continues to work for Project Playground and the Prince Couple's Foundation. And if necessary, she will also attend official events.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2020, 03:31:19 PM »

- The princess plans to continue her work at Sophiahemmet. It is part-time and has been so before as well. In addition, Princess Sofia continues to work for Project Playground and the Prince Couple's Foundation. And if necessary, she will also attend official events.

So, basically, nothing has changed...

Seems like a pretty random press notification?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2020, 04:19:12 PM »

Yet again, what about her comments regarding leaving PP??  Thinking
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2020, 06:17:30 PM »

Didn't the court say that she would step down, I don't think it was her choice but I could be wrong. She will never step down because like I said before she uses it as an excuse to vacation and party and in all likelihood funnel funds into her own bank account.

I'd also like to know what is going on with that phony company she put her sister LynaH in charge of along with her father. The whole family is a bunch of nasty, lowlife grifters IMO. I'll never forget papa H showing up in the vinyl jumpsuit for some party he was attending but I digress.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2020, 06:28:19 PM »

So, basically, nothing has changed...

Seems like a pretty random press notification?

I think it was the magazine that reached out to the court for information on Sofia. It has been pretty quiet lately with the SRF on holiday, and they're running out of things to write about.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2020, 05:24:40 AM »

September 7
Slitzerella met with the jury of Swedish Heroes 2020
She met with the jurors formed to select 2020 Swedish Heroes. She joined the jury for the Swedish Heroes this year. Other people in the jury are Archbishop Antje Ackelén, Supreme Commander Micael Bydén, Kodjo Akolor, Kristin Kaspersen, Shima Niavarani, Marika Carlsson and Margaux Dietz.

Swedish Heroes (Svenska Hjältar) is an award ceremony broadcast by TV4 and co-produced with Aftonbladet. Every year, the magazine writes about hundreds of everyday heroes who have shown proof of courage, civil courage and compassion. Of these, a jury selects seven heroes in different categories and these heroes are given awards at the Swedish Heroes Gala at Cirkus in Stockholm.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2020, 06:02:14 AM »

Interesting bits...

Princess Sofia received a very special tiara for her wedding day from her parents-in-law: The Princess Sofia's Palmette Tiara. It is reported that Queen Silvia had had one of her own emerald and diamond necklaces, a gift from a Thai prince, dismantled to make the new tiara. The tiara features petite diamond palmettes set on a slender diamond studded base and interspersed with diamond spikes.

With this piece of jewelry, she can have the stones exchanged and, for example, vary between emeralds, diamonds and pearls. Depending on the occasion, Sofia skillfully stages her own tiara with the interchangeable stones.

But there are some tiaras of the Swedish royal family that we will never see them with. There's a good reason for that. ometimes she is also allowed to borrow a tiara from King Carl Gustaf, who has the crown jewels. But with other tiaras, such as those worn by her mother-in-law Queen Silvia of Sweden, Crown Princess Victoria or her sister Madeleine of Sweden, she will never be able to wear them. Her rank as the wife of Carl Philip, who is only fourth in line to the throne, is simply too low for that.

Sofia of Sweden is never allowed to wear these tiaras

For example, the ruby ​​diadem of the king's grandmother, Crown Princess Margareta (†1920). She received the tiara in 1905 as a present for her marriage to Gustav VI. Adolf (†1973) from her uncle and aunt - none other than King Edward VII (†1910) and Queen Alexandra (†1925) of the United Kingdom. Queen Silvia wore it for the first time in 1995.

Sofia is also never allowed to wear the Leuchtenberg sapphire diadem. This tiara is famous and is one of the most beautiful in Europe. A total of 33 super sapphires adorn the beautiful tiara, which is also framed by diamonds.

Other tiara's she is not allow to wear

Swedish Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara

Connaught Diamond Tiara

Baden Fringe Tiara

Swedish Modern Fringe Tiara - This tiara is now Princess Madeleine's, a gift from her parents. She wore it for her wedding in 2013, and it has been exclusively worn by her since.

She was permitted to wear

The Swedish Six Button Tiara

The Napoleonic Cut-Steel Bandeau

Napoleonic Amethyst Parure Tiara
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 06:19:51 AM by PeDe » Logged

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2020, 12:03:48 PM »

As much as I would prefer to see St Hoefia without ANY tiara, I wouldn't mind seeing her in the Edward VII Ruby tiara. It's a tiara rarely worn and is a controversial piece (perfect for a controversial princess!) and I do think deep jewel tones suit her. The ruby gown she wore to a state dinner with the napoleonic steel cut bandeau proved that she works red well.

I'm intrigued to see a photoshopped version of her wearing the aquamarine kokosnkik. I'm not I'm whether the jewels would go or clash with her blue eyes. But I hope Margrethe, Madeleine and CG keep that one well away from her!!

I think she wore the six button tiara well, I liked the shape of it on her head, but Prncess Christina will always be the queen of that that. It will constantly be painful that she was allowed to wear the amethyst tiara, and so early on in her royal life too!

But if I had my way, it would either be no tiara, only her wedding tiara, somehow wrangling Vics 18th birthday tiara, or just the 3 button one!!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2020, 12:17:50 PM »

As much as I would prefer to see St Hoefia without ANY tiara, I wouldn't mind seeing her in the Edward VII Ruby tiara. It's a tiara rarely worn and is a controversial piece (perfect for a controversial princess!) and I do think deep jewel tones suit her. The ruby gown she wore to a state dinner with the napoleonic steel cut bandeau proved that she works red well.

I'm intrigued to see a photoshopped version of her wearing the aquamarine kokosnkik. I'm not I'm whether the jewels would go or clash with her blue eyes. But I hope Margrethe, Madeleine and CG keep that one well away from her!!

I think she wore the six button tiara well, I liked the shape of it on her head, but Prncess Christina will always be the queen of that that. It will constantly be painful that she was allowed to wear the amethyst tiara, and so early on in her royal life too!

But if I had my way, it would either be no tiara, only her wedding tiara, somehow wrangling Vics 18th birthday tiara, or just the 3 button one!!

Snakey should be limited to her wedding palmette tiara and the cut steel door stop. They are the only tiaras that make her look attractive.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2020, 12:24:58 PM »

I vote for no tiara.  I don’t know how she was ever afforded the honor of wearing some of the others.  It grates me that she was able to finagle her way into the family in the first place.  I didn’t like that she was given the dime store tiara, but I figured the interchangeable stones would lock her into wearing that one and that one only.  I don’t think I’ll ever see her for anything other than someone who slept her way up. 
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2020, 01:12:59 PM »

“The tiara features petite diamond palmettes set on a slender diamond studded base and interspersed with diamond spikes.”

I love how they spin “the tiara is tiny, flimsy and spiky”.

Another attempt at making a crappy gifted tiara into some kind of heritage by claiming its made from dismantled jewels. I call BS. She was given a cheap bit of bling so she wouldn’t run off with any family jewels.
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2020, 04:40:09 PM »

“The tiara features petite diamond palmettes set on a slender diamond studded base and interspersed with diamond spikes.”

Another attempt at making a crappy gifted tiara into some kind of heritage by claiming its made from dismantled jewels. I call BS. She was given a cheap bit of bling so she wouldn’t run off with any family jewels.

ITA. Her wedding tiara looks like something I can get at my local party store for $10
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: September 08, 2020, 05:15:39 PM »

Had the same thought  Laugh bounce  Star

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: