Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 21820 times)
BubbaGumpShrimp
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2020, 06:43:13 PM »

I'm with Mariola. Less than impressed with the vacuous, tepid pageant queen who's married to the snobby, stroppy stooge. She's about as lacking in refinement as is Mares, only her husband probably drinks less and she does less work. And gave interviews in magazines during their short break up, instead of keeping it classy, aka quiet
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2020, 02:52:29 AM »

I'm with Mariola. Less than impressed with the vacuous, tepid pageant queen who's married to the snobby, stroppy stooge. She's about as lacking in refinement as is Mares, only her husband probably drinks less and she does less work. And gave interviews in magazines during their short break up, instead of keeping it classy, aka quiet

Hmmmm...... Thinking
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2020, 03:21:26 AM »

What breakup?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2020, 08:50:26 AM »

While they were dating, they told the magazines that they weren’t together anymore. And then some weeks later, they confirmed that they were back together.

In the book that was published about Marie around the engagement, it was speculated that they never actually split up but just told the magazines in order for Marie to be left alone instead of having journalists hunt her down at her home.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2020, 08:59:51 AM »

I'm surprised at the comment that Marie "lacks refinement".
BubbaGumpShrimp
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2020, 10:05:04 AM »

They were on a break! (giggle :-D )

Whether they knew it was a break or whether they'd thought they were genuinely broken up, Marie gave an interview in one of the tabloids. Can't remember if it was Billedbladet og Se & Hor or some other rag. Basically talked about how she missed Joachim and more about her personally. It was tepid. I have stronger memories of the tea I was sipping at the time (Kusmi's Anastasia with a thin slice of lemon).

Look, they have to "special" people, the married ins, to happily trade in ordinary lives for one in a gilded fishbowl with fancy frocks and ennui, and while M&M come from different backgrounds, it all amounts to pretty much the same overall effect. I certainly don't think worse of Marie than I do of Mares, I just don't think any better of her either. I have an intense dislike for her husband which may be spilling over onto her, but he is such a snob and idiot. None of the boys inherited Daisy's smarts (#daisysugarforevah)
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2020, 04:46:45 PM »

They were on a break! (giggle :-D )

Whether they knew it was a break or whether they'd thought they were genuinely broken up, Marie gave an interview in one of the tabloids. Can't remember if it was Billedbladet og Se & Hor or some other rag. Basically talked about how she missed Joachim and more about her personally. It was tepid. I have stronger memories of the tea I was sipping at the time (Kusmi's Anastasia with a thin slice of lemon).

Look, they have to "special" people, the married ins, to happily trade in ordinary lives for one in a gilded fishbowl with fancy frocks and ennui, and while M&M come from different backgrounds, it all amounts to pretty much the same overall effect. I certainly don't think worse of Marie than I do of Mares, I just don't think any better of her either. I have an intense dislike for her husband which may be spilling over onto her, but he is such a snob and idiot. None of the boys inherited Daisy's smarts (#daisysugarforevah)

Hmm, any hope of a link to this article?  About the “break-up”, not the tea.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
BubbaGumpShrimp
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2020, 05:23:51 PM »

So, I found a few references to it. Several mentioning the interview after they announced their engagement, and one from the magazine that published it. But it was in 2006, so they didn't have pay walls on their site. The page just references the article that people had to buy the paper edition to get. But it does state what she talked about:
https://www.seoghoer.dk/n...-kaereste-snakker-meget-0 (translated loosely below)

"Communications expert Henrik Byager emphasises that Marie Cavallier's unusual openness borders on stupidity and seems naive.- I love Joachim, says Marie Cavallier to the Danish press. She just hasn't told him yet. She also reveals that she met Prince Nikolai, that her parents are divorced, that Schackenborg is too big for a single guy, and that she will probably learn to speak Danish quickly, because she has had a lot of foreign boyfriends, all of whom have taught her various languages that she still masters today - It is completely wacky, says Henrik Byager about the open-mouthed Frenchwoman, who with this verbal display of her private life reduces her chances with the Danish prince."

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 05:39:04 PM by BubbaGumpShrimp, Reason: found it » Logged
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2020, 05:39:34 PM »

I'll try to find it, but it was way back in the early noughts, so I'm not sure what search tool Billedbladet has. Will try to find it

There is a thread about it on the other site (TRF). Disclaimer...just passing info, no clue what’s right, true, or wrong. I’m not that invested.
maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2020, 10:32:16 AM »

One can say or think many things about Marie,but being wacky or vulgar???not,for certain!!!you may like her more or less,but saying she is vulgar is not real or accurate!she is stylish,chic and elegant.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2020, 11:36:22 AM »

So, I found a few references to it. Several mentioning the interview after they announced their engagement, and one from the magazine that published it. But it was in 2006, so they didn't have pay walls on their site. The page just references the article that people had to buy the paper edition to get. But it does state what she talked about:
https://www.seoghoer.dk/n...-kaereste-snakker-meget-0 (translated loosely below)

"Communications expert Henrik Byager emphasises that Marie Cavallier's unusual openness borders on stupidity and seems naive.- I love Joachim, says Marie Cavallier to the Danish press. She just hasn't told him yet. She also reveals that she met Prince Nikolai, that her parents are divorced, that Schackenborg is too big for a single guy, and that she will probably learn to speak Danish quickly, because she has had a lot of foreign boyfriends, all of whom have taught her various languages that she still masters today - It is completely wacky, says Henrik Byager about the open-mouthed Frenchwoman, who with this verbal display of her private life reduces her chances with the Danish prince."

Well they married but who knows.... she is smug and has a high importance vibe .... she is Mary 2
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2020, 11:06:26 PM »

Do not feed the troll

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2020, 06:57:34 PM »

Am i imaging things or does marie look like she did something to her face?  In one of those pics. her face looks strange and like she's had botox or something.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2020, 07:40:01 PM »

I saw the same thing .....
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2020, 10:16:30 PM »

February 26
Marie visits Uganda w/the Norwegian patron of DanChurchAid (FEB 26 - MAR 2)

PROGRAM

Wednesday February 26
2:00PM - Visit of Raising Gabdho
Marie will visit Raising Gabdho, who, in collaboration with DanChurchAid, strives, among other things, to ensure that environmental and natural resources are protected and reused for the benefit of refugees in Uganda.

Thursday, February 27
2:00 PM - Visit to the "Fresh Fruit Nexus" project
Marie will meet farmers and families who cultivate both for the local population, but also for Danish consumers. The visit is based on the collaboration between DanChurchAid and the companies Nordic Fruit and Biofresh, whose vision is to boost local production. Better food storage, reduction of food waste and creation of local jobs are among the objectives of the project.

4:00PM - Visit to the Omugo refugee camp
Marie will meet refugee families who have participated in a project for durable climate solutions for refugees in the districts of Aura, Yumbe and Kampala. As part of the project, DanChurchAid is supporting, among other things, the work of forming new forest areas.

Friday February 28
11:30AM - Dialogue on the inclusion of villagers in sustainable development
In collaboration with the Church of Uganda - Planning and Development Office of the Diocese of Teso (COU-TEDDO), DanChurchAid works to promote the inclusion of villagers in a more equitable and responsible development in the Teso region. The work will be based on teaching aimed at reducing corruption and safeguarding fundamental rights.

1:00PM - Visits to villagers in the Teso region
Marie will meet farmers who are working to combat the consequences of climate change. DanChurchAid cooperates with the Soroti Catholic Diocese Integrated Development Organization (SOCADIDO), which provides self-help assistance among the population. Examples of specific project methods are to give villagers courses on equality, budgeting, chicken vaccination, climate change prevention and crisis management in the event of natural disasters.

Saturday February 29
11:00 - Meeting with young climate activists
DanChurchAid collaborates with the ACT Uganda Forum on various issues related to climate change. In this regard, the princess will meet with some of the young people who are fighting for climate justice.

5:30PM - Reception at the ambassador's residence in Uganda
The princess, accompanied by the secretary general of Norwegian Church Aid Birgitte Qvist-Sørensen, will attend a reception for the ambassador of SE Denmark in Uganda Nikolaj A. Hejberg Petersen.

Sunday March 1
10:00 - Meeting with the Ugandan Women's Network
In cooperation with the Uganda Women's Network, DanChurchAid provides education to women in order to educate and support the opportunities for women to participate in local and national political work.

CAMOBODIA IN 2012

ETHIOPIA IN 2014

MYANMAR IN 2016

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 10:29:25 PM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: