Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Danish Royal News  (Read 22683 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2020, 01:33:58 PM »

Mosh must be happy to come back to Denmark three weeks earlier than scheduled...

Now we can expect Margrethe's 80 birthday festivities to be postponed too.

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2020, 02:47:23 PM »

Mosh must be happy to come back to Denmark three weeks earlier than scheduled...

Now we can expect Margrethe's 80 birthday festivities to be postponed too.
I can't help wondering how safely nestled the whole CP family has been for the last few  months.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2020, 07:35:58 PM »

And it's official : all future events and engagements of the DRF are cancelled including Daisy birthday.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...lse-om-den-aktuelle-krise

amethyst

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2020, 07:44:47 PM »

call me selfish but this makes me sad :[ I mean definitely a good call on their part, but think of all the tiara bling we’ll be missing!!!  Cry
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2020, 08:06:30 PM »

Don’t worry, they’ll make up for it with interest down the road a piece.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2020, 08:38:56 PM »

And it's official : all future events and engagements of the DRF are cancelled including Daisy birthday.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...lse-om-den-aktuelle-krise

What will they do with all that extra time on their hands? LOL
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2020, 04:56:31 PM »

It would be cool if all the monarchies utilized social media during this time. Maybe turn over their accounts to a different family member every couple of days to spotlight their charities/patronage’s.

I would love to see Marie do some things now with her food waste initiative. Do an IG live cooking a meal with leftovers, post tips, etc. I really like that she has focused on this area and it could do a lot of good right now.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2020, 05:21:27 PM »

It would be cool if all the monarchies utilized social media during this time. Maybe turn over their accounts to a different family member every couple of days to spotlight their charities/patronage’s.

I would love to see Marie do some things now with her food waste initiative. Do an IG live cooking a meal with leftovers, post tips, etc. I really like that she has focused on this area and it could do a lot of good right now.

You are right, monarchies need to play a unifying and stabilizing role at a time when people need to act as a community to fight off the virus. I'd love to watch a cooking lesson taught by Marie, for instance, even if I don't speak Danish!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2020, 06:42:43 PM »

I agree, that would be lovely. But at least, they ARE visible during this. The Queen’s speech the other night on tv was a big deal.  Aside from New Year’s speeches, a Danish monarch hasn’t done anything like this since WW2.

Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2020, 07:09:54 PM »

You are right, monarchies need to play a unifying and stabilizing role at a time when people need to act as a community to fight off the virus. I'd love to watch a cooking lesson taught by Marie, for instance, even if I don't speak Danish!

On that note, it would be neat if some of these royals could do a live streaming tour of their respective palaces. Give us something to watch in our downtime. Some of the zoos are doing it!
up the junction

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2020, 07:34:38 PM »

Trouble is the inmates of the zoo's are much more intelligent than most of the inhabitants of Palaces.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2020, 08:50:42 PM »

TBH you will just miss Daisy. All the others have hardly been working since Christmas - so no change whatsoever.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2020, 02:12:34 PM »

Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik's Foundation and Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary's Foundation have donated 750.000 DKK to the Red Cross in connection with the corona crisis

http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...lse-med-coronasituationen
cottesmore girl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2020, 11:06:02 AM »

Lovely photos of The Queen, Fred and Christian to celebrate the Queen's Birthday. Fred and Christian in suits looking very dignified and Daisy looks amazing! So slim! Saw the photos on the Danish Royal Family Instagram. Sorry...don't know how to link it.
cottesmore girl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2020, 11:07:27 AM »

Maybe this works??

http://kongehuset.dk/node/57994

Hope so.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: