Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eloise Countess of Oranje-Nassau, jonkvrouw van Amsberg (2002)  (Read 4222 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2020, 11:10:57 AM »

About Eloises 1st live conversation on Instagram

https://www.ad.nl/show/gr...-ik-gewoon-alex~aee5b799/

A.o. "I just call my uncle Alex"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2020, 09:53:06 AM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...-broer-claus-casimir.html

Countess Eloise displeased with reports of her brother Claus-Casimir's being 'expelled'

Eloise van Oranje is angry about the way her brother Claus-Casimir is portrayed in the media, she tells in an Instagram story on Wednesday. According to Marc van der Linden and weekly magazine Weekend, Claus-Casimir would be sent to the Scottish boarding school Gordonstoun because of his "adolescent problems", but according to the countess this is not true. "How can you talk about a young boy like that ?!"

The irritation arose at Van Oranje as a result of statements that Marc van der Linden made in RTL Boulevard last Friday. He suggested that the move has to do with rumors of the young count's perceived lack of discipline. "Then there may come a moment when parents decide: if you continue like this, you will go to boarding school. And this school is known for that, notorious even, that you are taught discipline there," says Van der Linden

On her Instagram story, the eighteen-year-old lashes out at royalty expert and says that none of it is true. "What a strange idea to suggest that Claus is sent away, while he is such a nice and social boy. Besides that he is also a great brother."

Van Oranje is upset about the media reports about her brother. "How can you talk about a young boy like that and not expect this to affect him. Be normal and keep your negative opinion, which is based on nothing, to yourself."

Weekly magazine Weekend already paid attention to Eloise's lifestyle and published photos of her with a cigarette. This led to a critical reaction from her parents Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: