Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 33628 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2020, 02:00:43 AM »

BBC isn't exactly known for hard hitting journalism anymore.  It will be one step above a Hello! magazine puff piece.

But, dang, I'm with Ellie in that I'm looking forward to seeing it.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2020, 02:04:37 AM »

We're all in for loads of puff pieces these days. And glam.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2020, 09:50:20 PM »

In the next few weeks the BBC are going to air a little look into living in Monaco. Had some clips of Albert and Charlene (looking happy which was a bit unusual!), not sure if it will focus on the Royals but should be a good piece of escapism for an hour.

It airs in the UK next Monday and I read that the Princely family do feature quite significantly in it. The clip I seen showed Albert and Charlene dancing at the Red Cross ball 2019. I think CNN are showing it in the USA this week. It's a 3 part series.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2020, 11:57:13 PM »

Inauguration of the place of the palace with Prince Albert and Charlene to day

http://marriane.eklablog....o-2ieme-partie-a188022886
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2020, 12:06:06 AM »

The princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation South Africa published this on its instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7kDyBp6Q4/
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2020, 07:04:23 PM »

Sorry if I sound cynical but what is the end game for Charlene? Do you think she wants to eventually divorce Albert and take up a new life in South Africa? I know some people have said even if not confirmed that she is a contract princess ok fair enough I don't really care I just wonder. She often looks unhappy in Europe speaking French and hanging with Albert's family. I suppose the kids would have to stay in Monaco or at least with Albert as primary or sole guardian. Maybe they're waiting until the kids can be sent away to school? How old were Albert and his sisters when they went away to school I am assuming they all were boarders maybe that is not the case.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2020, 09:26:39 PM »

Why to speak Always about a divorce between Albert and Charlene  ot her wish to go away to South Africa,  the couple is very united

Doyou know what Charlene was doing these last weeks?

She was at the initiative of the distribution of the masks to  every people of Monaco, she is taking part to the FIA Campaign against the Corvid,  the Red Cross of Monaco campaign of the tests of the corvid 19 ,  she is presenting a team who will run for the 24h of the Mans  race next Sunday , this ferrary called strongtogether  will run Under the colors of Monaco and her foundation and she is Calling donations  during this race to tackle the corvid 19
Last Sunday, she visited the new mothers  at the maternity  for the motherday, is it the behaviour of a person who wants to go awy and divorce

http://marriane.eklablog....o-2ieme-partie-a188022886

http://marriane.eklablog....-cette-semaine-a188641778
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2020, 09:35:43 PM »

Last Sunday for the motherday, Albert, Charlene and the twins go to the restaurant
It is not the behaviour of persons who want to divorce, I live these beautiful photos of the family

http://marriane.eklablog....rant-castelroc-a188856326

Stop to speak divorce, they are married since 9 years and since 9 years, there are always these comments about a divorce  of the couple based about Nothing, they have beautiful children , it is a united couple

http://marriane.eklablog....rant-castelroc-a188856326
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2020, 10:49:04 PM »

Thank you for your response mylady. I saw that Charlene was at these events and behind more than she showed up to. I don't necessarily question her work ethic just her love for Monaco. I think she can love SA more (normal) and still do good work for Monaco.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2020, 11:17:26 PM »

She does  not seem unhappy here at the inauguration of the place of Monaco, at the maternity or at the restaurant  with Albert and the kids

http://marriane.eklablog....et-la-princess-a188021170

http://marriane.eklablog....-cette-semaine-a188641778
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2020, 11:38:16 PM »

Don't forget they had bad time  during almost three months , Albert was affected with the corona , there was a  very strict lockdown  and had to stay at Roc Agel toprotect Jacques and gabriella, there were people who died  because they were affected by the corona.

During this time Charlene tried to help the monegash people with a lot of actions in Monaco and  in SA where the people is  very hungry they   the people of this country have no masks no food

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlT8lRH6Wu/
katymc2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2020, 01:01:46 AM »

In the next few weeks the BBC are going to air a little look into living in Monaco. Had some clips of Albert and Charlene (looking happy which was a bit unusual!), not sure if it will focus on the Royals but should be a good piece of escapism for an hour.

It airs in the UK next Monday and I read that the Princely family do feature quite significantly in it. The clip I seen showed Albert and Charlene dancing at the Red Cross ball 2019. I think CNN are showing it in the USA this week. It's a 3 part series.

I saw this and my hubby wasn’t really paying attention asked who the guy talking was? (It was Prince Albert) he said he sounded like an American middle manager which I don’t know if its an insult or not Crazy anyway Charlene did smile! And had a little moan about having lots of meetings, i think they were hosting a drinks reception for the Grand Prix. I will carry on watching as it’s interesting and nice to watching something undemanding at present.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2020, 01:10:38 AM »

She always seems to have some sadness in her eyes. We never really know what is going on in anyone's interior. If she has depression, it's really tough.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2020, 01:57:17 AM »

She always seems to have some sadness in her eyes. We never really know what is going on in anyone's interior. If she has depression, it's really tough.
She lost two of her friends last year and that is sad. On the homesickness, one would think that she would have adjusted to Monaco by now. 
https://people.com/royals...by-first-photos-released/
Princess Charlene often seems sad in photos — and she knows it.

In an end-of-year cover story with South African magazine Huisgenoot, Monaco’s princess tackles the issue, explaining, “people are very quick to say, ‘Oh, why isn’t she smiling in the photos?’

“Well, sometimes it’s hard to smile,” acknowledges the mother of 5-year-old twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella. “They don’t know what’s going on in the background.”

In the interview, the usually press-shy princess, who is married to Monaco’s Prince Albert, offers surprisingly candid insights.

Noting that “the past year has definitely hit me hard,” she explains that it has been an “incredibly painful” year marked by the deaths of two friends within 10 days and concern over the health of her father, who underwent surgery in her native South Africa.
At the root of her sadness, she says, is homesickness. Although her brother Mike Wittstock and his family also live in her adopted country of Monaco, the princess regrets being at distance. “I have the privilege of having this life, but I miss my family and my friends in South Africa and I’m often sad because I cannot always be there for them,” she says.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2020, 02:37:58 AM »

It is her, she is not showing her teeth like a horse ready to run a  derby as Kate, Mary or Maxima, she is more discret

She is married since 9 years  and i still read these comments, she is not smiling , she is sad , 20 years later, we will still read, she is not smiling , she is a sad princess.

Do you  Always smile? In the intimitat, she  is a happy person who likes to laughn but persons   will be Always  jalious, also, we have comments here; botox, sad persons,  the couple will divorce,  I doubt a normal person would like to read these coùùents  about her life in the medias or in the royal sites? I am sure this person will not be happy to read this

I published the photos of Charlene visiting the maternity where she is smiling  and at the restaurant where she is also smiling and what I read , she is depressive, sad no matter what i published

Are you happy now with all these persons who are dying  during this pandemic, sad moments  ?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: