Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 35806 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2020, 04:10:29 AM »

I watched the first episode and I’m surprised Albert allowed it to go ahead aha! There was this lady, I think on the boards I have heard her referred to as ‘Princess Barbie’, and she was on a mission to make Monaco hip and modern but it just made it look really tacky. She said she didn’t like it when she came to Monaco several years ago that everyone was old. There was a funny part when a reporter was saying to her that she was so beautiful and intelligent, but she was saying it so passionately I thought she might faint! A big issue I can see is that even though paparazzi is banned, she’s heading up an initiative with influencers and selfies. Monaco may be able to bar paparazzi but how will they stop the influx of photos being posted on social media?
Next week you see Stephanie’s youngest daughter going to get a tattoo...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2020, 09:13:31 AM »

I watched the first episode and I’m surprised Albert allowed it to go ahead aha! There was this lady, I think on the boards I have heard her referred to as ‘Princess Barbie’, and she was on a mission to make Monaco hip and modern but it just made it look really tacky. She said she didn’t like it when she came to Monaco several years ago that everyone was old. There was a funny part when a reporter was saying to her that she was so beautiful and intelligent, but she was saying it so passionately I thought she might faint! A big issue I can see is that even though paparazzi is banned, she’s heading up an initiative with influencers and selfies. Monaco may be able to bar paparazzi but how will they stop the influx of photos being posted on social media?

Oh yeah the tacky princess Barbie aka Camilla of Bourbon-Two Sicilies. Wife of one of the 2 claimants of B-TS. Have you seen her 2 daughters?
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2020, 10:28:11 AM »

Oh yeah the tacky princess Barbie aka Camilla of Bourbon-Two Sicilies. Wife of one of the 2 claimants of B-TS. Have you seen her 2 daughters?
That’s it! We saw them briefly on the show. They have very long blonde hair. To be fair they weren’t shown too much. Their poor dad seemed really bemused by everything ahaha!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2020, 06:31:30 PM »

They have their own thread on here and I feel sorry for the daughters.
And the husband to an extent but he made his own bed.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2020, 09:23:09 AM »

yesterday, with jacques and gabriella they attended the Saint Jean feast
beautiful pics of the family

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 09:30:23 AM by loubna » Logged
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2020, 09:24:20 AM »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 09:43:12 AM by loubna » Logged
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2020, 12:59:08 PM »

the twins are so cute  Icecream

and photogenic

father and son
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:04:21 PM by loubna » Logged
CurleySharon

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2020, 03:23:45 PM »

Charlene seems so thin, is she unwell ?
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2020, 04:39:59 PM »

She is just aging. Stick thin women don't age well, normally. They start looking like skeletons. I was in France last year and was shocked every time a thin French woman my age walked by,  nothing but skin, bones and wrinkles. I think they smoke to stay thin. 
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2020, 05:06:30 PM »

love this one  Smiley
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2020, 05:25:44 PM »

I think these two children are just the most beautiful of all the European royal children. I also think Char looks very pretty. Nice lipstick, braided little hairdo. She put effort in. If I were her, I would have worn white to match Gabriella because it seems Jacques kind of matches Albert.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2020, 05:56:49 PM »

They are cute kids and I'm glad to see them in clothes that are appropriate for a balcony appearance. Sometimes they look dressed a little too off the sale rack at a discount department store for my taste. I'm a little old school but these simple but Sunday school like clothes are perfect. I feel that clothes help children understand importance of occasions versus playtime.
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2020, 06:38:07 PM »

She is just aging. Stick thin women don't age well, normally. They start looking like skeletons. I was in France last year and was shocked every time a thin French woman my age walked by,  nothing but skin, bones and wrinkles. I think they smoke to stay thin. 

The point is that Charlene has never been stick thin but she looks it now. I noticed it at Elizabeth de Massey's funeral too but her demenour seems happier than ever so I suppose she must be ok.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2020, 09:02:31 PM »

They are such beautiful children.   Albert & Charlene are truly blessed. 

Only, I wish they wouldn't let the children lean on the balustrade.   I know it must be difficult for them not to do it, but it makes them look like they're bored/tired which is not a good look in public.     

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2020, 10:30:14 PM »

They are such beautiful children.   Albert & Charlene are truly blessed. 

Only, I wish they wouldn't let the children lean on the balustrade.   I know it must be difficult for them not to do it, but it makes them look like they're bored/tired which is not a good look in public.     

I kind of like that they let them be kids. After the fire the ceremony was surely not interesting for them. We have seen a lot worse when it comes to behaviour of royal children.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: