Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 25098 times)
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2020, 07:45:37 PM »

I hope the prince will recover very soon

No , after the constitution  it would be Charlene who  would be regent if Jacques is still minor if his father prince Albert would die

Here is the constitution which is saying that  Charlene would be regent,  it is said, if the prince sovereign would die if the  futur prince is still minor,  it will be the wife of the prince who is die and mother of the futur prince if he is  still minor, in the case now, it is Charlene

https://journaldemonaco.g...-de-la-Famille-Souveraine

The prince Albert published this ordonnance after the Birth of the twins in juny 2015 to say that it would be his wife who  would be regent if he would die

Caroline would be nothing and Charlene would be regent
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2020, 07:45:54 PM »

I hope he recovers quickly!!

Oh goodness I hope he takes care he will of course have the best care possible. He was with Prince Charles! I ready something the other day that a lawyer who had the virus but didn't know it or feel bad went to a wedding in Westchester County New York and now 50 people who were at that party got infected. I saw a meme that said if Kevin Bacon gets the virus we're all screwed lol.

The majority of people who get this will be asymptomatic or at least not bad enough to go to doctor. Plus while lower chance you can spread during the incubation period - before even any symptoms show.

I hope Charles was not shaking hands with anyone like at the Commonwealth service. He's not a young man anymore.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2020, 07:51:53 PM »

Holy cow!

Well, his wife and kids are young enough to probably get away with mild symptons, but it goes to show that corona doesn't care about who you are.
If you get close enough to other people, even if you trust them and they are vetted, they can still carry the virus.

Let's hope he hasn't unwittingly infected others, and that he gets well.
Fingers xx not only for the PoW but for every single person Albert has met recently.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2020, 09:28:16 PM »

I suppose royals are at higher risk than others because they spend so much time with crowds, shaking hands and meeting people. They probably all met infected persons in the weeks leading up to the big outbreak.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2020, 10:34:53 PM »

Weren't Trudeau and wife tested positive last week?

Or aren't isn't he considered head of state as PM (and Head of State=ElizabethII)

Only Trudeau's wife has tested positive for the virus. Trudeau himself has not been tested but has no symptoms.

I'm sure Prince Albert will be well looked after. I wish him all the best.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2020, 12:00:41 AM »

Saw the news on Facebook and had to jump on here to see what everyone was saying!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2020, 01:31:23 AM »

I can’t read French very well, but does anyone know how Monaco is coping with the virus? Apart from Albert are there any other cases?
Has France closed its boarders with Monaco, because I read somewhere that come key workers (like nurses and doctors) live across the border, are they able to get into work?
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2020, 04:06:58 AM »

From the government web site (translated by program)

en.gouv.mc
20 March 2020 Press release
CORONAVIRUS - Coastal access, public gardens and playgrounds closed
Covid Info 19

The Prince's Government prohibits, with immediate effect, all access to the coast and shores of the Principality of Monaco. Here is an exhaustive list of the sites affected by this ban decision.

The rocking around the tip of the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club
The private beach of the Meridian Beach Plaza
Larvotto Cove in its entirety
The Doorman's Cove
The of the port hercules including the Lucciana counter-pier, the Rainier-III wharf and Stefano-Casiraghi Drive
Fishermen's Road, Fishermen's Beach and the rockfalls below the eponymous path
The eastern of Fontvieille in its entirety
The West of Fontvieille in its Monegasque part

For reasons of health precautions, knowing that the covid-19 virus remains active for several hours on inert surfaces, the Prince's Government has also decided to close access to public parks and gardens as well as the use of playgrounds for children until further notice.

The Princely Government recalls that, in addition to essential and non-deferred business travel, only individual, short and close to home travel, without the possibility of reunification, is permitted and for unique patterns:

To make purchases of supplies necessary for professional activity and basic purchases in local establishments and businesses authorized to accommodate the public;

For health reasons;
- for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable people or for childcare;
- for individual physical activity, excluding any collective sport, and for the needs of pets.

The Government urges all residents to comply with the agreed provisions, the only effective way to break the chain of transmission of the virus. Everyone is responsible for everyone.

------

The principality's health authorities were informed on Friday (March 20th) that analyses of a sample were positive for COVID-19.

An epidemiological investigation is under way to determine the movements made by this person during the last few days and to identify the contacts maintained.

This brings to 12 the number of people affected by coronavirus, including a person who is now cured.

The Prince's Government reaffirms the need to observe the precautionary measures announced in recent days.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2020, 10:53:35 AM »

While being sick is no laughing matter, I would be far more concerned about Charles than Albert. But of course we do know nothing about any medical conditions the prince might have. He is no spring chicken either and he might have been on a blood pressure med.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2020, 01:47:10 AM »

Albert has given an update about his condition -  full article here: https://people.com/royals...er-coronavirus-diagnosis/

Prince Albert is sending a message of “patience, courage and solidarity” as he continues following doctors’ orders.
The 62-year old royal, who recently shared his COVID-19 diagnosis, gave a health update exclusively to PEOPLE on Saturday, revealing that he remains in confinement in the Palace.

“A little news. Condition unchanged. Little fever, little cough,” Albert says. “Vital signs all good. The doctors are satisfied for now.”
Besides having his temperature regularly taken, doctors are monitoring the prince with a pulse oximeter, which measures his blood oxygen levels.

As he focuses on his recovery, a source close to the royal says he has received an “incredible” response from supporters around the world, including “thousands and thousands of messages” in the form of emails and calls.

“They have come from virtually everywhere,” the source explains. “They are messages of hope, concern, just a huge feeling from all over the world and From all walks of life, from regular people who’ve met him, from celebrities and Presidents.”
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2020, 03:16:16 AM »

Any update?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2020, 02:54:44 PM »

While being sick is no laughing matter, I would be far more concerned about Charles than Albert. But of course we do know nothing about any medical conditions the prince might have. He is no spring chicken either and he might have been on a blood pressure med.

Charles now has the virus and is in Scotland...his wife tested negative
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2020, 12:07:15 PM »

Here is the last statement of Prince Albert

http://marriane.eklablog....-prince-albert-a184059552

For me a person is not more important  than an another   before the illness

Albert is the head of state,  he is an important person for the monegash people, his little heirs are  too Young to grow up  without a father , I am not concerned by prince Charles, he is the heir of Great Britain, his children are adults
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2020, 03:23:14 PM »

Here is the interview given by P Albert on the french channel TF1

https://www.lci.fr/sante/...-de-sa-sante-2149448.html
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2020, 03:28:46 PM »

An another interview given by P Albert to a italian newspaper (corriere)

https://www.corriere.it/e...a-82c1-be2d421e9f6b.shtml
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: