Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 194970 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: September 04, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »

Nothing is right in the principality of Monaco. That's all I can say with all these headlines. 

True, and this could have been handled differently.  Trying to keep it quiet isnít working.

They have never handled family issues well. Look at how they handled Princess Grace's car accident.  I'm of two minds on this one but I'm leaning toward Charlene has cancer. It's just my gut feeling. I have no other basis to think it except that the length of time of her illness would point to some sort of long-term medical condition. I have also long pondered her mental health being married to Albert and fairly isolated from the world. It's not being royal but the royal you are married too IMO.

Clearly she has issues.. cancer is a possibility but it is a stretch at this point perhaps... I hope she is ok and her family
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: September 04, 2021, 03:57:50 PM »

It's just an aside but Albert did not bring Nicole to the red cross ball this year because there was no ball, it was cancelled due to Covid.There was a charity concert instead and Nicole was spotted in the audience, that was it. Nicole definitely has been mischief making though. I don't know why she chose to share tittle tattle about Charlene with the media at this particular time when the princess is ill. If I were Albert I would be angry about that.
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: September 04, 2021, 04:53:27 PM »

It's just an aside but Albert did not bring Nicole to the red cross ball this year because there was no ball, it was cancelled due to Covid.There was a charity concert instead and Nicole was spotted in the audience, that was it. Nicole definitely has been mischief making though. I don't know why she chose to share tittle tattle about Charlene with the media at this particular time when the princess is ill. If I were Albert I would be angry about that.

Iím glad to hear Albert didnít bring Nicole. Not because of her position as the mother of her child, but for her nasty comment about Charlene. To me, it reeks of Nicole having jealousy issues with Charlene. (Why her, not me?). Best to be dignified and say nothing. And even if Nicoleís story is true about the bedroom relocation, there could be many valid reasons for it. Regarding Albert marrying Nicole now if he and Charlene are kaput, I think that ship has sailed. They were in a relationship for several years, she got pregnant, didnít he basically hide the whole situation away? If Albert was going to marry her, it would have happened then. But he wouldnít then, he wonít now.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: September 04, 2021, 04:59:08 PM »

It seems to me the piranhas are circling the waters..

If Albert has the best interest of his children - all of them - at heart, heíd shut down this mess. He has a court working for him, heís rich, heís the fracking ruler of state.

Something is obviously very wrong with Charlene and his children arenít better off with her situation being abused like it is now. By the press, by Nicole, by the speculations.

To me thereís certainly one thing certain here: Albert is a very selfish man with limited regard for the feelings of others.

Exactly Maria. 

Not dealing with this has lead to endless and increasingly wild speculation, which is more hurtful and damaging than a brief public statement would ever be.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: September 04, 2021, 05:55:04 PM »

Agree with you. I suspect Albert has a bit of the "never complain never explain" his mother had. But it is long past time to say something especially when your baby mamas are all back biting and his own offspring are absorbing that as an ok model for dealing with the world. That's not cool at all.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2021, 06:56:29 PM »

Agree with you. I suspect Albert has a bit of the "never complain never explain" his mother had. But it is long past time to say something especially when your baby mamas are all back biting and his own offspring are absorbing that as an ok model for dealing with the world. That's not cool at all.

Exactly!  I came to this thread to say how I feel like this is one more example of how the era of "never complain, never explain" need to be OVER for ALL royal families.  Not only is it blindingly outdated and arrogant, but it is also untenable in this era of social media and 24/7 news and global interconnectedness.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: September 04, 2021, 08:01:53 PM »

Charlene has probably had her issues with Nicole and her son but insulting someone who is clearly in a vulnerable place in life is not a good look.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: September 05, 2021, 12:30:42 AM »

Exactly!  I came to this thread to say how I feel like this is one more example of how the era of "never complain, never explain" need to be OVER for ALL royal families.  Not only is it blindingly outdated and arrogant, but it is also untenable in this era of social media and 24/7 news and global interconnectedness.

Really great points, Cordelia.  Star

I forgot about the old ďnever complainĒ motto, and it should have died out with the beeper. With global internet access for most of the world, fobbing off a major interruption/event with silence is self defeating. So now instead of answering a few difficult questions and asking for privacy, Al has a full blown PR crisis on his hands. Good luck to him.
Aquan

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: September 05, 2021, 02:41:29 AM »

Jumping into a few things a little late, but...

-- Gabriella's haircut creeped me out a little. Sure, kids do that, and it's adorable, but given her mother's odd haircuts, I had to wonder if she was trying to emulate her or get attention (like her mother might have after her very dramatic buzz). Those poor kids, regardless of what's actually going on.

-- Charlene couldn't fly, but couldn't she have taken a boat back to Europe? Some of the biggest, best-equipped yachts in the world sit in Monaco's harbor. Couldn't Albert have lined one up to collect her? Carnival and Holland America haven't been sailing their ships much lately -- she would have had plenty of privacy and a hospital on board.

The whole thing -- Charlene, Nadia, Albert, etc. -- it's too weird.

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: September 05, 2021, 07:33:12 AM »

And the weirdeness in the saga gets bigger. Nicole Coste gave an interview to a French magazine, Paris Match. She speaks of Albert as being a caring and committed father. But it comes to Charlene, she hinted at tensions and actually releaved an episode when Albert was absence, Charlene moved Alexandre room to the employee wing. If true, that is awful Crap

https://www.parismatch.co...semblent-beaucoup-1755599

you know, if I was sick with something so debilitating and stuck in another countgry, away from my children, I woul dnot appreciate my 'husband' parading his ex/current misstress with whom he has had a child or two.

It would send me into deep depths of depression  - even if my 'marriage' was a sham and I signed a contract for it.

Everything has a time and a place, as the saying goes.

if it is over, then FATAL should wait, until it is over to show up with N.

If he needed female company, then one of his neices or sisters could fill in.\

but to show up with N gives a different message.

Perhaps that is the message he wants to convey?

I don't know.. Blink

G Blink

Getafix,
The Monaco situation is very odd and confusing. Everything seems strange. I have no idea what is happening here. I hope someone comes out with the truth soon. Bringing Nicole, his mistress into the mix is beyond insensitive. Sad

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: September 05, 2021, 12:06:29 PM »

Don't believe everything you read. I don't believe the Cw moving his room to the service quarter. She doesn't even live at the palace so how could she have a say where the rooms are.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: September 05, 2021, 11:53:48 PM »

Nothing is right in the principality of Monaco. That's all I can say with all these headlines. 

True, and this could have been handled differently.  Trying to keep it quiet isnít working.

They have never handled family issues well. Look at how they handled Princess Grace's car accident.  I'm of two minds on this one but I'm leaning toward Charlene has cancer. It's just my gut feeling. I have no other basis to think it except that the length of time of her illness would point to some sort of long-term medical condition. I have also long pondered her mental health being married to Albert and fairly isolated from the world. It's not being royal but the royal you are married too IMO.
I am sorry to say that I must agree with you. Charlene has  extremely sick/pale/gaunt/weak/faint/can only stand a little while   look that I associate with how my aunt looked while undergoing treatment to fight breast cancer. But what would be the value of sending Charlene to SA for treatment, when there are excellent hospitals in EU that specialize in Oncology? And being so far from the children must be painful to all concerned. It has crossed my mind that she buzzed her hair off for the reason that when it fell out it would be less shocking and would be 'grown out' at 1/2". Whatever is wrong, I truly hope she is better soon.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: September 06, 2021, 12:02:56 AM »

I am sorry to say that I must agree with you. Charlene has  extremely sick/pale/gaunt/weak/faint/can only stand a little while   look that I associate with how my aunt looked while undergoing treatment to fight breast cancer. But what would be the value of sending Charlene to SA for treatment, when there are excellent hospitals in EU that specialize in Oncology? And being so far from the children must be painful to all concerned. It has crossed my mind that she buzzed her hair off for the reason that when it fell out it would be less shocking and would be 'grown out' at 1/2". Whatever is wrong, I truly hope she is better soon.

Great point DoV.  And if that is really true, then why was she subjected to so much derision for it?  A simple statement from the palace would have shut everyone up very quickly.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: September 06, 2021, 05:14:46 AM »

Great point DoV.  And if that is really true, then why was she subjected to so much derision for it?  A simple statement from the palace would have shut everyone up very quickly.

...and to continue on this pure speculation, if it is something as serious as oncology issue, then it makes N's press statements that much more callous and heartless. N would not be able to do that without FATAL's say so.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: September 06, 2021, 05:43:38 AM »

I hope Charlene realizes that people are cheering for her and want her to be healthy and happy.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: