Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 194954 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: September 06, 2021, 09:04:55 AM »

I hope Charlene realizes that people are cheering for her and want her to be healthy and happy.

Same ❤️❤️❤️

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: September 06, 2021, 09:05:16 AM »

I hope Charlene realizes that people are cheering for her and want her to be healthy and happy.

Me too. I truly hope she’ll be healthy and happy soon. It’s painful to see her this way.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: September 06, 2021, 11:57:54 AM »

Me too. I truly hope she’ll be healthy and happy soon. It’s painful to see her this way.

Send her a card. Send it care of the Monaco Consul. That’s what I’m doing.

Consulate of Monaco in South Africa
 Johannesburg
M. Robert Yearham, Consul.

61 Indobali Estate– Ryhnfield
1517 Johannesburg
South Africa
Phone: (+082) 809 4757
Email: BYearham@peermont.com
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: September 06, 2021, 01:51:52 PM »

Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: September 06, 2021, 02:47:18 PM »

IMO, N has some aspirations of replacing Charlene.

The weirdness is off the charts.  Just, off the charts.  But I wish Charlene good health and for Al to have that much needed rectal inversion surgery to get his head out of his ass.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: September 06, 2021, 04:08:41 PM »

IMO, N has some aspirations of replacing Charlene.

The weirdness is off the charts.  Just, off the charts.  But I wish Charlene good health and for Al to have that much needed rectal inversion surgery to get his head out of his ass.

Good luck with that N. FatAl only got married because he had to produce an heir. I doubt he would entertain the thought again.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: September 06, 2021, 05:06:26 PM »

Send her a card. Send it care of the Monaco Consul. That’s what I’m doing.

Consulate of Monaco in South Africa
 Johannesburg
M. Robert Yearham, Consul.

61 Indobali Estate– Ryhnfield
1517 Johannesburg
South Africa
Phone: (+082) 809 4757
Email: BYearham@peermont.com

Thank you for this!! I’m going to do this.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: September 08, 2021, 04:07:24 PM »

https://people.com/royals...princess-charlene-rumors/

A really good article about everything - Albert shuts down divorce rumors and defends her medical health.

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: September 08, 2021, 07:54:50 PM »

https://people.com/royals...princess-charlene-rumors/

A really good article about everything - Albert shuts down divorce rumors and defends her medical health.
So her illness comes from the dental implants. Usually it is better to be real and in good health.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: September 08, 2021, 08:16:47 PM »

interview of the prince Albert to People magazine

Charlene is part of my life

https://people.com/royals...s-gabriella-ireland-trip/
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: September 08, 2021, 08:48:03 PM »

She has that weary of being in pain look in her eyes - I imagine if its been months of infected sinus/maxfac pain and discomfort along with multiple surgeries and recoveries etc no wonder she looks tired and thin. I hope she feels better soon, but agree that Al really should have addressed the rumors sooner!
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: September 08, 2021, 08:51:36 PM »

Yes, he definitely did himself and her a disservice by not speaking up sooner.

I've had an infected tooth once before and dental pain is probably one of the worst pains I have ever endured. It's absolutely horrible. I feel so bad for her.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: September 13, 2021, 09:19:13 AM »

When did she leave Monaco for SA ? Jan ? March ?  According to Albert she was supposed to stay in SA for a week, at most 10 days. Did the timeline add up ?
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: September 13, 2021, 12:32:34 PM »

I’ve read that her sinus lift was in early May and then the trip was shortly after.  Apparently she was supposed to be at the Grand Prix on May 23. 

Out of curiosity I looked up sinus lift recovery and there doesn’t appear to be a standard.  Some places said no restrictions on flying while others said no flying for at least a month after.  Granted most of that is based on the fear of a rapid decompression incident causing the bone graft to be displaced. 

It sounds like whoever did the initial procedure either botched it or that she’s suffer from a rare side effect like infection or both.

Makes me glad that my dentist did a bone graft at the same time as he did my extradition and that my implant when without a hitch.  I grind my teeth in my sleep and damaged one of my 12 year old molars beyond repair a few years ago.  PSA if you ever need an extraction ask for sedation…I was conscious during mine and never again.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: September 17, 2021, 10:02:36 PM »

I agree that dental pain is the worst and I don't deny that she's having some health issues (nobody can diagnose anybody else, not even those closest to you). But their marriage is still bizarr-o and not "happy families" like Albert and his people are trying desperately to spin it. It seems so weird because it can't be easy to have a wife who despises you and he could have easily divorced her after the kids were born. It could be some type of pride that prevents him from calling failure on their marriage. She just seems soooooo unhappy in general. I feel like they could both be much happier and healthier if they got divorced and co-parented. Whatever is going on between them is not doing either of them any good.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: