Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 156069 times)
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2021, 01:44:46 AM »

Maybe to boil it down she is simply not made of stern stuff. No keep calm and carry on tradition in her family or with herself so no model for that behavior.

I agree. I had dental implants with bone transplants. It was all done on site and I was awake for all of it (just numbed to hell and back). I donít know her exact situation and everyone is different,  but I have a hard time with some of the excuses.  I will say that she has to be a little tough to be a world class swimmer though.

Weíll probably never really know.

I had 4 implants in one go.  It took almost 2 hours of drilling and implanting and I was given only local anesthetic.  I left my periodontist office in my own car, and apart for the numbness, I was ok to go to work the following day.

Like you, I think all the "explanations" are a bunch of excuses with little base in reality.  She hasn't seen her children in 8 months despite being billionaires able to rent a cruise liner if necessary to bring her home to Monaco. 

All these reminds me how often royal houses try to conceal real, serious problems behind a wall of PR excuses. The truth eventually comes out.

I also have one implant with no problem but if I understand it the issue was about preparation for implant or something with 'crown lengthening' and I remember my sister has a lot of pain and soreness after this and infection is very possible.

Given all the work she has had done in her face and boobs and all since she surfaced fifteen years ago, I am not surprised something is starting to go wrong. It is not uncommon that breast implants cause autoimmune diseases, but obviously that was a risk she was willing to take and now she has to suffer for it.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: July 23, 2021, 02:01:48 AM »

Maybe to boil it down she is simply not made of stern stuff. No keep calm and carry on tradition in her family or with herself so no model for that behavior.

I agree. I had dental implants with bone transplants. It was all done on site and I was awake for all of it (just numbed to hell and back). I donít know her exact situation and everyone is different,  but I have a hard time with some of the excuses.  I will say that she has to be a little tough to be a world class swimmer though.

Weíll probably never really know.

I had 4 implants in one go.  It took almost 2 hours of drilling and implanting and I was given only local anesthetic.  I left my periodontist office in my own car, and apart for the numbness, I was ok to go to work the following day.

Like you, I think all the "explanations" are a bunch of excuses with little base in reality.  She hasn't seen her children in 8 months despite being billionaires able to rent a cruise liner if necessary to bring her home to Monaco. 

All these reminds me how often royal houses try to conceal real, serious problems behind a wall of PR excuses. The truth eventually comes out.

I also have one implant with no problem but if I understand it the issue was about preparation for implant or something with 'crown lengthening' and I remember my sister has a lot of pain and soreness after this and infection is very possible.

Given all the work she has had done in her face and boobs and all since she surfaced fifteen years ago, I am not surprised something is starting to go wrong. It is not uncommon that breast implants cause autoimmune diseases, but obviously that was a risk she was willing to take and now she has to suffer for it.

What boob job. Her bust line has always been natural.
jolene

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2021, 02:52:54 AM »

She's never been notably busty in pictures. I'm leaning toward intensive psychotherapy.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2021, 04:06:02 AM »

Wait, did I miss something?  The quotes were super-nested so I clipped.

Itís confirmed that she suffering from autoimmune diseases?  And of all the plastic surgery, I never saw a change in boobage, when was it?  

Can anyone do a before and after for me?

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2021, 04:39:09 AM »

Itís confirmed that she suffering from autoimmune diseases?  And of all the plastic surgery, I never saw a change in boobage, when was it?  

Antiroyalist i think this is your theory? Do you have any links? Otherwise I think we probably should put that one to one sideÖ
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2021, 11:17:49 AM »

Wait, did I miss something?  The quotes were super-nested so I clipped.

It’s confirmed that she suffering from autoimmune diseases?  And of all the plastic surgery, I never saw a change in boobage, when was it? 

Antiroyalist i think this is your theory? Do you have any links? Otherwise I think we probably should put that one to one side…

https://www.health.harvar...plants-be-making-you-sick
https://doctornir.com/wha...g-breast-implant-illness/
https://www.center4resear...illnesses-whats-evidence/

"By 2018, there were more than 50,000 women reporting a range of symptoms they refer to as “breast implant illness” on two Facebook pages: Breast Implant Illness and Healing and Breast Implant Victim Advocacy." 

https://www.facebook.com/...reast%20implant%20disease                 I recommend watching this

Chrissy Teigen, Tamra Judge, to name a couple, had their implants remove recently and went public about the side effects of having implants.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 11:53:37 AM by Antiroyalist » Logged
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2021, 11:22:21 AM »

No it has never been said that she has autoimmune disease. However, many feel sick all the time and don't know what is wrong with them, until it is finally diagnosed as autoimmune disease. I am not saying she has it, since I wouldn't know.

https://famewatcher.com/c...surgery-before-after.html
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2021, 11:43:50 AM »

She's never been notably busty in pictures. I'm leaning toward intensive psychotherapy.

https://ca.hellomagazine....ns-before-after-wedding/2 

you can see that she was completely flat when she first came to the scene. The boob job was among the first procedures, then came the nose, then the cheek implants ....

Sorry for my ignorance, but how can intensive psychotherapy enhance boob size? Are you thinking of better posture?   
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2021, 11:49:03 AM »

Laughing  you haven't been around this thread long enough

https://www.gettyimages.d...os/sa-sports-illustrated#
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2021, 12:11:38 PM »

Laughing  you haven't been around this thread long enough

https://www.gettyimages.d...os/sa-sports-illustrated#

Mmmm swimmers at peak performance are often flat chested - and wearing flattening gear. Nothing youíve posted indicates breast implants to me. Weíll have to agree to differ! 😺
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2021, 12:54:50 PM »

I thought it was obvious Charlene didn't get implants to become a DD but to just perk up what she had. They make little ones to lift you and give you a better silhouette. She was being hired to be a clotheshorse and look fashionable after all. Still a risk of course you are introducing a foreign object into the body but like her nose work it was playing with what she had and refining it. Her teeth are another matter but for sure those boobs don't move anymore.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2021, 03:12:17 PM »

Her boob job was huge for a while, then she toned them down.  I'm certain she had them done before her face changing disasters.

jmo no one has that much work done without some major self esteem and personality issues.  She's always been a mess.  From the beginning she has been work shy, lazy and had a bad attitude.  From the minute she showed up it was clear she was not up for the position, no taste,  totally lacking in charm, uneducated and a  gold digger.    Her only redeeming qualities seemed to be she was a good mother.  That's put to rest with her latest behavior, no decent mother would desert her kids for 8 months.  No excuses JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2021, 04:00:31 PM »

No it has never been said that she has autoimmune disease. However, many feel sick all the time and don't know what is wrong with them, until it is finally diagnosed as autoimmune disease. I am not saying she has it, since I wouldn't know.

https://famewatcher.com/c...surgery-before-after.html

OK, so this is just  some speculation - got it.  Below you mention Teigen and I really donít consider her much of a credible source either.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2021, 03:30:06 AM »

So Albert is in Tokyo for the Olympics. To me this makes the storyline of him being unable to visit Charlene in South Africa less convincing. https://www.express.co.uk...laims-Royal-Family-latest
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2021, 03:25:27 PM »

That makes everything even more suspicious, I agree.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: