Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 235986 times)
rentaroyal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2021, 03:39:02 PM »

She looks severely unwell in those pictures - if you told me she was a cancer patient, I wouldn't bat an eyelid. If the infection story is true, it had to be something really severe, like an infection that turned out to be antibiotic resistant or something. Dental pain is horrendous, but something's gone badly wrong for this amount of time and surgery to be necessary (four hours for a follow-up surgery certainly seems to indicate that).

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: May 07, 2022, 04:06:32 PM »

#NEW Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and their children Hereditary Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella are attending the Sainte Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco today! 🇲🇨

Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: May 07, 2022, 04:15:34 PM »

She starts looking better. Great that there is progress. I am happy for the kids.
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: May 07, 2022, 04:17:45 PM »

It's good to see she's able to be out and about. That's her sweet picture with her children.

I hope her health is getting better.

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: May 07, 2022, 05:11:52 PM »

She's frail but looking much better. Hopefully, she will muster the strength to stay in her children's lives as a loving presence until they are grown up. No more separations or long stays abroad or in clinics.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: May 07, 2022, 06:20:31 PM »

Charlene looks much more engaged in these photos, and the children seem more relaxed and happy. Lovely to see the progress.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: May 07, 2022, 07:55:21 PM »

It's good to see the children so happy, she's looking much better and to my surprise I'm beginning to like her hair.  Not everyone could pull it off and still look good.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: May 08, 2022, 12:06:06 AM »

The Daily Mail had a whole bunch of photos from this event.  While I like to think positively re: Charlene's health, in a great many photos her eyes didn't look focused.  In fact, she looked drugged (to me).  But she seems to have been able to go about the day OK, so I hope I'm wrong. 

https://www.dailymail.co....-returns-public-life.html

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: May 08, 2022, 12:36:53 AM »

I like this one:

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: May 08, 2022, 12:43:36 AM »

Her face is looking good without plumping her lips. I don't like the hair, she looks like a female monk.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #685 on: May 08, 2022, 02:05:29 PM »

I don’t doubt she’s still medicated but I think she looks much, much better and so does her interaction with the children which, IMO, is the most important thing.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: May 08, 2022, 02:21:59 PM »

It's good to see the children so happy, she's looking much better and to my surprise I'm beginning to like her hair.  Not everyone could pull it off and still look good.

I’m glad they look happy to you! I think they look stressed…
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: May 08, 2022, 03:07:45 PM »

All that matters is both of the children look very comfortable/easy with their mama. Gabriella laying happily in her mothers arms, and Char with her arms wrapped around Jacques and he is looking snug/content. 🥰
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: May 08, 2022, 07:13:51 PM »

She def looks so much better and I trully wish her a ful recovery.
The kids seem to be better as well, more calm, def feeling good wth their mum by their side...
Her relationship with Al seems to be better too... I hope they'll work out whatever their problem is.
Maybe we're wrong, maybe they really love each other and no one was forced into this relationship.

Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: May 09, 2022, 12:46:51 PM »

I don’t doubt she’s still medicated but I think she looks much, much better and so does her interaction with the children which, IMO, is the most important thing.

Agreed.  I still don't think her intearction with her children is 100% but she's getting there. Whatever the problem has been she's on the mend and on the road to full recovery for herself and her children.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: