Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 235999 times)
Emac0914

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: May 09, 2022, 03:55:51 PM »

It's good to see the children so happy, she's looking much better and to my surprise I'm beginning to like her hair.  Not everyone could pull it off and still look good.

I agree - such a big difference in both those kids with her there!  She is looking better but still has a ways to go.  Glad to see her participating again and I do like her platinum pixie cut.  Not everyone can wear that style and color because itís kind of severe looking but itís kind of grown on me, too!
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: May 29, 2022, 04:00:09 PM »

Monaco Grand Prix

Extremely unflattering outfit on Charlene, IMO.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: May 29, 2022, 04:05:29 PM »

That jumpsuit looks like something out of a 1960s low budget sci-fi movie. Who advises her?

Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: May 29, 2022, 04:29:26 PM »

Iím rooting for Charlene and am definitely a Princely twins sugar. But letís face it, Charlene has always made some interesting choices and just add this jumpsuit to the list.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: May 29, 2022, 04:43:32 PM »

Yeah her style has always been odd I think the main thing is that she is at Albert's side doing First Lady things and the kids are there. This all bodes well.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: May 29, 2022, 04:50:26 PM »

Gabriella and her sunglasses are the winner for me She seems like a spunky little girl with some sass.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: May 29, 2022, 11:29:37 PM »

Yeah her style has always been odd I think the main thing is that she is at Albert's side doing First Lady things and the kids are there. This all bodes well.

how does she go to the toilet in that jump suit? Thinking

G Huh?

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: May 30, 2022, 12:22:57 AM »

G Huh?

Laughing Nope to the jump suit, although the neck line is interesting!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: May 30, 2022, 01:57:11 AM »

I don't mind the jump suit tbh but it needed to be less creased and without the noticeable seams on the chest. I wonder if the idea was to emulate race driver suits. I quite like the sleeves and the neck and I guess being a jump suit rather than a long dress is more practical.

Charlene looks good in herself and the family look happy which is are the most important things.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: May 30, 2022, 05:29:13 AM »

G Huh?

As someone who loves rompers, the worst thing about them is going to the bathroom - especially in public. Youíre basically naked lol.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: May 30, 2022, 05:38:31 AM »

Monaco Grand Prix

Extremely unflattering outfit on Charlene, IMO.

I love the twins and I'm glad that sometimes Albert & Charlene have no problem sharing them with the public.  And yet I'm also bothered by them being "shared" so much recently.  Gabriella in particular seems to be a little dress up doll over the past six weeks.  I just don't think it's good for her. 

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: May 30, 2022, 09:00:25 AM »

I LOVE her jumpsuit, I think it suits her and I also think that after her return she has made great sartorial choices, fashionable, bold and wonderfully suitable for her body.
The twins are 

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: May 31, 2022, 08:20:35 PM »

What surprises me, is that she seemed to have gained weight. She was always extremely slim and she isn't anymore. Now theoretically it is good, that she is at a more healthy weight now, but I wonder how. There are a bunch of medications that cause weight gain.. and I just wonder...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #703 on: May 31, 2022, 08:46:01 PM »

What surprises me, is that she seemed to have gained weight. She was always extremely slim and she isn't anymore. Now theoretically it is good, that she is at a more healthy weight now, but I wonder how. There are a bunch of medications that cause weight gain.. and I just wonder...

She gained "a lot" of weight in a very short time, when she came back from SA she was gaunt. She certainly regulated her emotions with food, so she might not have stopped at her original weight.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: May 31, 2022, 11:50:13 PM »

I agree with the posters who are a little uncomfortable with how the kids seem.  Especially with Gabriella being dressed up like a real-life Madame Alexander doll.  (I'm still anti-D&G because of their sponsorship of the Kardashian wedding, so seeing sweet lil Gabriella wearing one of their dresses is  Thumb down to me anyway).

Sometimes Charlene looks much better and sometimes she still seems like she's really out of it or depressed or just not healed yet.

No answers from me, obviously, on what the best course of action is.  I guess I just worry that everyone is so desperate to put the trauma of these last few months behind them that they're going overboard in acting like all is back to normal and maybe not allowing time to ease back into their new reality.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: