Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 15919 times)
Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 04:32:52 AM »

The dress is nice and suits her. The hair is awful. I like the relaxed energy between these three. They appear to get along well and enjoy each others company.
Renee

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 07:18:45 AM »

The hair works for me from the side, when you see her profile. From the front it looks flat and shapeless. I do love the dress, and it is very flattering for her figure.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »

I can live with the dress, but in the whole combo I don't like the hairstyle. In the first pictures Sofia's head looked too small in comparison to her body (incl. dress), that was my first impression.

IMO the mid section, lack of fringe in the hair does not flatter Sofia's facial structures.
Also the tendrils hanging loose in front seem to be in fight for attention with the large earrings. Personally I have would preferred:
- no tendrils, only showing the large earrings, or
- tendrils, combined with small or no earrings.

Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2020, 05:22:07 PM »

In the first pictures Sofia's head looked too small in comparison to her body (incl. dress), that was my first impression....

That was my impression also, and I think it's unfortunately due to halter-necks and their apparent effect on proportions if the width of shoulder is not balanced in some way.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »

I like Daniel until I see him with Sofia and there is something about their energy together that annoys me. If I didnít know who these people are I would guess she and Dan were the couple in the first pic instead of her and CP. Also, what has she done to her face? Botox, chemical peel?

Okay my guess: She got a horrible sunburn during some fancy vacation, and her whole face is still reeling from the damage. She got some strong botox which expanded her forehead by two inches. 90's hair styles are back in fashion! (I hope so anyway, i've started doing pigtails and space buns ala 90's spice girls but I look adorable so i dunno what's awry here). THIS 90's hairstyle isn't back in fashion though so someone got their lines crossed lol. Unfortunately due to her excess tan, her lips are now the color of her face and she could have used a lipstick for a touch of color and stronger colored eye shadow.

She's got gorgeous eyes and I think very pretty shoulders, I like the dress on her a lot (could do without the wet mark or stain, wth is that. details matter). The hair and makeup is quite remarkably unflattering though. She could absolutely use bangs, her eyes are her best (only good facial) feature and I wish she'd play them up.

Aside from the fancy dress and earrings (which were a fashion miss as well since they blended into her super damaged looking face color), she looks like she should be dressed in a tracksuit for a jog with that casual hair.

Also: the thick blonde highlights?? I haven't seen anyone else sport those in decades!
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2020, 06:42:03 PM »

The gruesome twosome seem to have a lot of meetings with their royal foundation in the first few weeks of February, according to the royal calendar. Makes me worried they're about to announce some sort of big initiative  Nerves
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2020, 07:46:24 PM »

I like Daniel until I see him with Sofia and there is something about their energy together that annoys me. If I didnít know who these people are I would guess she and Dan were the couple in the first pic instead of her and CP. Also, what has she done to her face? Botox, chemical peel?

Okay my guess: She got a horrible sunburn during some fancy vacation, and her whole face is still reeling from the damage. She got some strong botox which expanded her forehead by two inches. 90's hair styles are back in fashion! (I hope so anyway, i've started doing pigtails and space buns ala 90's spice girls but I look adorable so i dunno what's awry here). THIS 90's hairstyle isn't back in fashion though so someone got their lines crossed lol. Unfortunately due to her excess tan, her lips are now the color of her face and she could have used a lipstick for a touch of color and stronger colored eye shadow.

She's got gorgeous eyes and I think very pretty shoulders, I like the dress on her a lot (could do without the wet mark or stain, wth is that. details matter). The hair and makeup is quite remarkably unflattering though. She could absolutely use bangs, her eyes are her best (only good facial) feature and I wish she'd play them up.

Aside from the fancy dress and earrings (which were a fashion miss as well since they blended into her super damaged looking face color), she looks like she should be dressed in a tracksuit for a jog with that casual hair.

Also: the thick blonde highlights?? I haven't seen anyone else sport those in decades!

you sure?

Laugh bounce

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2020, 09:50:16 PM »

you sure?

Laugh bounce

I stand corrected!!!

Unfortunately  Laughing
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2020, 10:58:38 AM »

CP and S posted a new photo of the kids washing their hands: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9032_Lnjsx/

"It is a new and strange situation and many people are affected in one way or another. We are thinking of you all!"

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 04:18:24 PM »

CP and Sofia have shared a couple of photos from their work from home.

Ē Like everyone else, we try to digitize the work we can and work from home. We postpone scheduled visits and take meetings digitally. We receive updates about the sectors we are involved in such as the healthcare, food and non-profit sectors and more. A great deal of focus is on updating and setting new strategic plans with our employees in their own respective operations as a result of Covid-19.
@bernadottekylberg @projplayground @nejtillnathat @dyslexialandĒ

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2020, 04:33:54 PM »

Carl Philip writing on his tablet about how he misses cars.

Sofia writing about what more she wants to buy.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 10:02:21 AM »

mmmmm a bit jealous about the clean surroundings, my workspot looks like an explosion has occur. But heck, what is new when I am at work  Wink Laugh bounce

As the text hanging next to my managers desk:

"If a messy desk represents a messy mind, what does an empty desk stand for?"
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 10:40:29 AM »

mmmmm a bit jealous about the clean surroundings, my workspot looks like an explosion has occur. But heck, what is new when I am at work  Wink Laugh bounce

Good question  Wink  I'd rather choose first option even thought I can not think clearly when everything is messy around me   So I try to keep my work table clean, put everything back in their place. I've discovered its less fuss and hussle in long term. But I don't think that my keyboard, mouse, phone, tablet etc has ever been this clean and disinfected like presently.

I think Sofia's shorter hair look better with her small face and she seems to be fresh out of the hairsalon. What a pity she didn't take CP with her. He needs hair washing and haircut. But then I admit that I don't get at all this greasy hair trend Swedish men seem to preferl!!!
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 10:47:28 AM »

Carl Philip writing on his tablet about how he misses cars.

Sofia writing about what more she wants to buy.

that's the only things I can imagine these two can work on. well, perhaps for S - writing to her tacky friend at that despicable tabloid about Maddie.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 10:52:51 AM »

mmmmm a bit jealous about the clean surroundings, my workspot looks like an explosion has occur. But heck, what is new when I am at work  Wink Laugh bounce

Good question  Wink  I'd rather choose first option even thought I can not think clearly when everything is messy around me   So I try to keep my work table clean, put everything back in their place. I've discovered its less fuss and hussle in long term. But I don't think that my keyboard, mouse, phone, tablet etc has ever been this clean and disinfected like presently.

I think Sofia's shorter hair look better with her small face and she seems to be fresh out of the hairsalon. What a pity she didn't take CP with her. He needs hair washing and haircut. But then I admit that I don't get at all this greasy hair trend Swedish men seem to preferl!!!

For me the same. I have been trying to correct this behaviour of mine for years.........but fail every time.

Especially as I know the Dutch saying of  'Rust, reinheid en regelmaat' really works well. But I still have to maintain doing it/applying it.

('rust, reinheid en regelmaat' = 'rest, cleanliness and regularity')
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: