Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 15887 times)
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2020, 12:38:36 PM »

If remaining married past five years and managing to have two seemingly happy children is the bar for successful royalhood, Sofia has certainly been successful lowering the bar Beer

What's a successful royalhood? Carl Gustaf and Silvia? Juan Carlos and Sofia? Charles and Diana? Henri and Maria Teresa?

A successful marriage and happy children are at least a recipe against so many royal families being so dreadfully dysfunctional they cant connect with normal people in their own countries.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2020, 07:29:38 AM »

CP and Sofia posted a nice photo of Alexander and Gabriel to wish a happy summer. The photo is shooted in the County of Södermanland, I suppose they are or at Stenhammar or, more probably, at CP's property at Ökenäs.

"We wish you a nice summer! ☀️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Since many stay at home this year and discover Sweden close, we here on Instagram will share some of our strawberry
(?) spots where we are this summer. This is to show that our beautiful country has fantastic opportunities for fun, wonderful and activity-filled #hemester #svemester

Very cute kids, I think Alexander's hair is fine. If he likes it that way then good for him. So glad not to have Snaky and Sleazy in the photo.

The bar for Snake and Carly is so low it's not even funny. Pop out a couple cute kids and all's forgiven? I don't think so. Nono

We are made of the love of thousands.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2020, 02:04:16 PM »

They are very, very cute little guys!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2020, 03:46:42 PM »

They are very, very cute little guys!

They are.  I truly hope they grow up with good values and a clear plan for what they want to do with their lives, because I’m not sure their parents are an adequate example of either.
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2020, 02:33:54 AM »

Wow, I thought that was an old picture of Amalia at first!
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2020, 03:15:57 AM »

Amalia is from the Dutch house. Little family connection in this era.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2020, 03:23:27 AM »

Wow, I thought that was an old picture of Amalia at first!

I scrolled back up and can see that too! The blonde hair, little tooth gap, and chubby cheeks do kind of look like her.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2020, 10:56:09 PM »

They are absolutely adorable!

And I agree - I think CP and Sofia are done well in presenting themselves in a better light lately. I know she's never going to be a favourite around these parts, but I think you can tell she has definitely matured from her earlier years. Motherhood has been good for her.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2020, 07:41:54 AM »

I don’t see how there’s any evidence of that. Seriously, does she (and only her..) get credit for simply (seemingly) being a regular mother? That atones for being a selfish, ignorant, greedy twat?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2020, 09:55:39 AM »

I'm not impressed, no matter what they are doing.  No Both are not really working or doing anything meaningful. So it's not asking to much to at least care for their children. I hope the boys will have a happy childhood and a healthy dynamic in their family.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2020, 10:13:29 AM »

I'm not impressed, no matter what they are doing.  No Both are not really working or doing anything meaningful. So it's not asking to much to at least care for their children. I hope the boys will have a happy childhood and a healthy dynamic in their family.

Indeed
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2020, 11:08:57 AM »

Indeed

I would love to know what their daily agenda is.  Is she still doing the stint at the hospital?  All I know about him is that he occasionally dabbles with racing cars, pseudo-designs stuff, and dresses up in a soldier costume.  I still don’t trust her as far as I can throw her.  I don’t think she’s changed at her core, birth of children notwithstanding.  Not saying she hasn’t presented the image of being a passable mom.  She seems to be doing ok with that so far.  I really can’t wait for the day this generation of royal kids get to be teenagers lol.  Especially in her case. 
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Yesterday at 11:38:34 AM »

CP and Sofia posted a nice photo of Alexander and Gabriel to wish a happy summer. The photo is shooted in the County of Södermanland, I suppose they are or at Stenhammar or, more probably, at CP's property at Ökenäs.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Since many stay at home this year and discover Sweden close, we here on Instagram will share some of our strawberry
(?) spots where we are this summer. This is to show that our beautiful country has fantastic opportunities for fun, wonderful and activity-filled #hemester #svemester

Very cute kids, I think Alexander's hair is fine. If he likes it that way then good for him. So glad not to have Snaky and Sleazy in the photo.

The bar for Snake and Carly is so low it's not even funny. Pop out a couple cute kids and all's forgiven? I don't think so. Nono

I don't think it's about forgiving or forgetting other things, if we acknowledge that the children are cute.

One can be a good mother and still a horrible person.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #88 on: Yesterday at 12:54:22 PM »

And yet when we get pictures of their cute children some will make it about Sofia having changed. Every time.

Cute kids indeed.

No signs of Sofia or CP having changed.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:08:23 PM by Maria » Logged
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Yesterday at 05:23:29 PM »

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I don't think it's about forgiving or forgetting other things, if we acknowledge that the children are cute.

One can be a good mother
and still a horrible person.

So cute kids = good mother? Sofia is a horrible person, she gets no points from me for procreating a couple of probably spoiled rotten kids who appear to be happy. She has done nothing with all the money and privilege she received by sleeping with a dense guy who lets his little brain do all the thinking. JMO

We are made of the love of thousands.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: