Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2020  (Read 72572 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: December 19, 2020, 04:17:50 PM »

I absolutely Love Sophia’s coat and agree about her hair. It needs a chop. Maybe to the top of the shoulders or collar bone areas. It’s a straggly mess. CP looks a decade older than his actual age and hung over.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: December 19, 2020, 05:31:05 PM »

The outfit is cute.

Hair needs a mask and honestly would be better if one color - all honey or all chocolate.  Either way in need of deep conditioning from the bleaching.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: December 19, 2020, 06:31:34 PM »

I love her coat too and just saw that she's pregnant - hope she's having a good pregnancy and will have a safe delivery of a healthy baby.
And goodness she is really a very unattractive woman.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: December 20, 2020, 02:27:31 AM »

The coat is the only good thing here, bright and festive.

Snakey does indeed look like the cat that got the cream. Or that snake in The Jungle Book  Laughing

Don't you dare emtishell! Kaa was a badass villain not a third rate trollop.

Agreed, LF! She's more like the laughable Hiss from Robin Hood.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: December 20, 2020, 04:11:10 AM »

Agree that the coat is basically the only positive thing in those pics. CP looks worse and more greasy than ever (oh WHHHHYYYY is that a thing? It's so gross) and her smug just seeps through every pic. There's only one couple that annoys me more... yet it's hard. These two are so empty it's painfully funny.

seeingstars85

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: December 20, 2020, 07:19:14 PM »

He use to be a good looking guy!such a shame  Sad anyways,Sofia looks really old and rough looking (even though she was no prize herself to begin with)

Selena 1971-1995
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: December 21, 2020, 03:16:15 PM »

She is pregnant so I won't dish on her ... (bad timing, Sofia, bad timing :-)). I am still puzzed about all the publicity they are getting. It should be Viccan, Dan and Estelle ...
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: December 21, 2020, 05:15:23 PM »

She is pregnant so I won't dish on her ... (bad timing, Sofia, bad timing :-)). I am still puzzed about all the publicity they are getting. It should be Viccan, Dan and Estelle ...

I think they get a lot of publicity because they actively seek it. Without publicity their roles really are redundant as they have no great importance in the grand scheme of the SRF. Plus they are attention-wh*res. They love and crave whatever attention they get because it is the only way they stay relevant within the limelight. And I don't think that CG, the Court or the Media are strong enough to defy them and not give-in to their demands at publicity. In fact, I think that the approach given to CP by his father and others over the years have incubated and encouraged his desire for attention and publicity.

Vic and her family, on the other hand, naturally incur publicity because of their status as the heir family. They are relevant because of this, and naturally people are interested in their lives as, one day, they will be the 'Royal Family' of Sweden. But their personality and ethos seem different: they do not seem like attention-seeking people. They seem to live their lives happily away from the spotlight, and don't crave that vain attention.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Vic is Queen and her family is the main interest. I do not think that Vic is strong enough to defy her brother and SIL's attention-seeking, but I think that a natural change will occur in how the public perceives the gruesome twosome as they lose whatever relevance they had. That is when I can see all kinds of PR games and stories being leaked to the press by CP and Hoefia: because that is the only sphere in which they will gain the attention that they so seek. They have already done this with Madde, and it is appalling at how it has been allowed to happen.

Ultimately, it is Vic and her family who will be remembered by history. Even now we remember little of the siblings of recent Swedish kings unless they became an influential part of court or other royal families : who remembers Carl Johan, or Prince Wilhelm? In time, CG's siblings will gradually be forgotten about, as will CP and Sofia.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: December 21, 2020, 05:32:20 PM »

The press usually need a foil right? And that is usually Madeleine and Chris right? As long as they live a quiet life in Florida that won't be their role anymore. CP and Sofia should be careful because the mags may not like being sugary all the time and maybe they are biding their time to come out with fangs. All that dishing she served to them may come back to bite her. The press doesn't care they are in it for profits.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: December 21, 2020, 06:41:15 PM »

I think they get a lot of publicity because they actively seek it. Without publicity their roles really are redundant as they have no great importance in the grand scheme of the SRF. Plus they are attention-wh*res. They love and crave whatever attention they get because it is the only way they stay relevant within the limelight. And I don't think that CG, the Court or the Media are strong enough to defy them and not give-in to their demands at publicity. In fact, I think that the approach given to CP by his father and others over the years have incubated and encouraged his desire for attention and publicity.

Vic and her family, on the other hand, naturally incur publicity because of their status as the heir family. They are relevant because of this, and naturally people are interested in their lives as, one day, they will be the 'Royal Family' of Sweden. But their personality and ethos seem different: they do not seem like attention-seeking people. They seem to live their lives happily away from the spotlight, and don't crave that vain attention.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Vic is Queen and her family is the main interest. I do not think that Vic is strong enough to defy her brother and SIL's attention-seeking, but I think that a natural change will occur in how the public perceives the gruesome twosome as they lose whatever relevance they had. That is when I can see all kinds of PR games and stories being leaked to the press by CP and Hoefia: because that is the only sphere in which they will gain the attention that they so seek. They have already done this with Madde, and it is appalling at how it has been allowed to happen.

Ultimately, it is Vic and her family who will be remembered by history. Even now we remember little of the siblings of recent Swedish kings unless they became an influential part of court or other royal families : who remembers Carl Johan, or Prince Wilhelm? In time, CG's siblings will gradually be forgotten about, as will CP and Sofia.

I completely agree and am afraid that natural change might not come about.  Especially if CP throws a tantrum and demands to keep his place. I don’t think Vic will fight him.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: December 22, 2020, 10:08:09 PM »

Official photo of 3rd pregnancy announcement

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia are delighted to announce that The Princess is expecting their third child. "We are happy and excited, and are looking forward to welcome our third child, a sibling to Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel. A new little member to our family," says Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia. Princess Sofia is feeling well and the birth is expected to take place at the turn of the month March–April 2021.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: December 23, 2020, 07:25:51 AM »

The first thing I thought when I saw the mirror was the nudie photos she took in the mirrored room with nothing but high heels on.
sugarcookie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2021, 12:04:57 AM »

That which has been seen cannot be unseen.     Dead

Please don't let the baby be a girl.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2021, 05:20:56 PM »

An official photo for a third baby... Why?!

Isn't announcing they are expecting enough  Thinking Thinking
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2021, 08:42:22 PM »

The first thing I thought when I saw the mirror was the nudie photos she took in the mirrored room with nothing but high heels on.
Er, what?  Blink Yikes I don't follow Hissy closely so you'll have to forgive me.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: