Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solemn opening ceremony of the XIV Legislature. 3/2/2020.  (Read 4328 times)
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 04:15:02 PM »

^ Maxiqueen ......Learn to love your curls !! Many people have perms as they hate straight hair but we have the natural variety  Jumping
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 10:24:42 PM »

The girls are wonderful, perefctly behaved and with those gorgeus hair... I also have some hair envy .... I would have always liked to have straight blond hair, instead of fighting with curls  Crazy
Sofia will be the stunner of the family, tall and slender like her father but with delicated features, luckly for her not Borbon style.... I mean honestly neither JC nor Felipe's sisters are known as beauties..... in 1 year I think she will reach Lety's height if not being even taller, but for sure will end up much taller than her mother and sister.
Leonor is perfect she already knows how to behave in such occasions, moreover I find the red dress suits her perfectly with her pale skin, blue eyes and blond hair. This makes her stand out like the heir. I personally find that those pale colours (pale pink, light blue) she often wears in official occasions wash her out.  Btw in 4/5 years we will see them turning into young ladies with definite looks and also taste, I think Lety is still choosing their dresses for official occasions.

Both girls have really hit the checkpot with their looks. It's great seeing them together. Sofia I think will be a great asset to her sister. Not like Cristina...
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 04:52:33 AM »

Both girls are lovely and most important of all, good students. 

Regarding Sofia, even Vanitatis is catching up how much she looks like Aunt "Pecu" (Felipe's name for Princess Irene, a short version of Aunt "Peculiar"  ).  Her facial structure and eyes are Letizia, but her nose and mouth are uncannily Princess Irene.

https://www.vanitatis.elc...cia-foto-oficial_2452064/
Maxiqueen

Baby Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 11:55:50 AM »

^ Maxiqueen ......Learn to love your curls !! Many people have perms as they hate straight hair but we have the natural variety  Jumping
thanks Lemon drizzle... let's say that after years of fight my curls and I reached a sort of truce, I surrendered no more straightening and they are allowed to do what they want 

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 03:08:32 PM »

Regarding Sofia, even Vanitatis is catching up how much she looks like Aunt "Pecu" (Felipe's name for Princess Irene, a short version of Aunt "Peculiar"  ).  Her facial structure and eyes are Letizia, but her nose and mouth are uncannily Princess Irene.

Good point. I had not noticed the resemblance before!
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 09:30:56 PM »

Great point.  Felipe and Leti have taught them very well.
Leo has always been very smart and understood everything since very small, now Sofia is coming into her own. I still remember on Cristina's elder boys' 1st communion, terrible two Sofia was running away when taking a group picture, Leo was helping Daddy to bring her sister back, caressing Sofia's face.  Leo was like 3 1/2 years old back then.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: