Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Joachim - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 9091 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2020, 07:16:49 PM »

His Royal Highness Prince Joachim was admitted to the University Hospital of Toulouse, France, late last night. The prince was then immediately operated on for a blood clot in the brain and the operation was successful. The condition of His Royal Highness is stable today.

The Royal House does not currently have further information, but it is Her Majesty the Queen's wish that the family be reassured by the public during the hospitalization. Her Royal Highness Princess Marie is with her husband.

OMG !!!
http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...oachim-indlagt-i-frankrig

periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2020, 09:59:51 PM »

Oh my goodness what awful news. I hope he makes a full recovery from whatever treatment they think is best. A blood clot in the brain is basically a stroke. Is there a history in the family?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2020, 11:51:50 PM »

Oh my goodness what awful news. I hope he makes a full recovery from whatever treatment they think is best. A blood clot in the brain is basically a stroke. Is there a history in the family?

I don’t know, but I hope he stops smoking.  And I hope he recovers fully.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 12:47:09 AM »

I don’t know, but I hope he stops smoking.  And I hope he recovers fully.

WTH....that's really awful news, I hope he recovers fully and speedily.

I believe he stopped smoking a while ago, before they left to live in France.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 12:52:02 AM »

He smoked for many years. Even if he quit, the damage was probably done and put him at an higher risk Sad

Joachim seems an active man, that could be an advantage for him and help on his recovery. But even if he fully recovers, this was a "wake-up" call. He will probably need to do changes in his life style and monitor his health really closely.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2020, 07:13:21 PM »

August 26
Joachim postpones the start as defense attaché by a few weeks
Prince Joachim was supposed to have started as defense attaché in Paris on September 1, but it has been postponed for a few weeks, informs the Royal House's communications department.

- "Prince Joachim is constantly improving and looks forward to starting his new function as defense attaché during September."

- "According to the doctors' instructions, the prince's start-up will take place quietly - including with homework, which is also completely in line with the general work situation in Paris as a result of covid-19."

- "Prince Joachim is aiming to start in mid-September", the royal family said.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2020, 08:54:44 PM »

He smoked for many years. Even if he quit, the damage was probably done and put him at an higher risk Sad

Joachim seems an active man, that could be an advantage for him and help on his recovery. But even if he fully recovers, this was a "wake-up" call. He will probably need to do changes in his life style and monitor his health really closely.

He quit on his 50th birthday.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2020, 08:55:22 PM »

August 26
Joachim postpones the start as defense attaché by a few weeks
Prince Joachim was supposed to have started as defense attaché in Paris on September 1, but it has been postponed for a few weeks, informs the Royal House's communications department.

- "Prince Joachim is constantly improving and looks forward to starting his new function as defense attaché during September."

- "According to the doctors' instructions, the prince's start-up will take place quietly - including with homework, which is also completely in line with the general work situation in Paris as a result of covid-19."

- "Prince Joachim is aiming to start in mid-September", the royal family said.

He must be doing much better than I feared, if this is the case. Thank God, if so.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2020, 12:37:54 AM »

He quit on his 50th birthday.

Very glad to hear it. Quitting is very difficult, so good for him!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2020, 06:53:44 PM »

September 18
Joachim will meet journalists in front of the Danish Embassy in Paris on Friday morning (9:00AM) as he starts his new job as Defense Attaché.

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 01:51:00 AM »

Nice! I'm so glad he's feeling well enough to report for duty. Thumb up
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2020, 02:31:44 PM »

Glad to see his health allows him to go on. I'm sure it's huge relief for he family!

BubbaGumpShrimp

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2020, 02:58:12 PM »

sorry, my computer messed up and I posted in the wrong debate
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2020, 12:49:26 PM »

Det danske kongehus
tSmpo2ncsorehde  ·
Jeg er ved at finde mig til rette i mit nye job som forsvarsattache og her på mit kontor på Den Danske Ambassade i Paris. Jeg føler mig klar til posten, efter jeg i juni blev færdig med et krævende studieår på Centre des Hautes Etudes Militaires. Foran venter en masse spændende opgaver for Forsvaret og for Danmark.
I'm settling in my new job as a defense attache and here at my office at the Danish Embassy in Paris. Feeling ready for the post after finishing a demanding year of study at the Centre des Hautes Etudes Militaires in June. A lot of exciting tasks awaits in front of the Defense and Denmark.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2020, 01:19:01 PM »

Well, this is nice to see.  Glad he is doing so well.   Champagne

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: