Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - News & Events 2020  (Read 50566 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2020, 07:59:04 PM »

Their advent-wreath is very lovely.
And yes, MM seems to have a very good eye for interior design or at least listens to those who have - much in a sad contrast to her fashion sense.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2020, 04:04:15 PM »

Is their room typical of Scandinavian design?  I really like it!
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2020, 04:39:47 PM »

That room is gorgeous! Drool

Every picture Ive seen of their house always looks like something Id like.
Ditto! The incredible lightness if being..

Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2020, 06:37:24 PM »

"Today we light the third Advent candle and the Crown Prince family wishes everyone a Merry Christmas."

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvBcJCJ1Re/

I had the unfortunate impression from watching the video (which I admit appears to be edited in certain spots) that Ingrid couldn't care less, but I think it was her eating a candy or whatever it was, during it, left me feeling that way.  It looks a bit sloppy.     

There also seems to me to be a noticeable distance between Ingrid & MM, Ingrid barely looks at her, certainly not like the expression she has when she looks toward her father.   I always have the feeling that SM is the favored child with his mother, for some reason.   

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2020, 09:24:25 PM »

Teenagers can be such terrible creatures. I have three daughters and the third is smack in the middle of this horrid period and No.2 is slowly seeing a light at the end of the dark tunnel...Anyway, even though all of them can and will involve their Dad in a shouting match that usually threatens to raise the roof, they all agree that of all Y-Chromosome-carriers, Dad is the only one exception to the rule that all man are born URGH.
In a nutshell, girls and their fathers are a totally different bond than mothers and their teenage daughters...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: