Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - News & Events 2020  (Read 52890 times)
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2020, 11:05:05 AM »

how can she ski with her illness? and why are they outside skiing during the pandemic while peasants are no where in sight?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2020, 11:46:32 AM »

how can she ski with her illness? and why are they outside skiing during the pandemic while peasants are no where in sight?

MM's illness never stops her from skiing, hiking, biking, camping or holidaying abroad, only from working.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2020, 12:30:06 PM »

MM's illness never stops her from skiing, hiking, biking, camping or holidaying abroad, only from working.

I feel sorry that she is ill. But at the same time ... she never tried. And this is a great excuse for her to give up the job she never liked fully. What will happen is that Harald and Sonia will have to give 120% till the end and then IA has to step up early as ML as an alternative has eliminated herself.

Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2020, 12:49:04 PM »

Is there a quarantine in Norway?
No there is not and we have not had it either if you mean like  stay at home order/curfew.

People who have no symptoms are encourrage to spend time outside and exercise, but gatherings of more than 5 people except the ones you share a house with is not allowed. Kids are encourrage to have maximum 1-2 friends they see the whole time the schools/kindergardens are closed

You are not allowed to travel to your cabines because many of the municipalities who have high density of summer and winterhouses are big in areal but sparsely populated and does not have a healthcare system dimensioned for so many guests. That is why the King and Queen for the first time in many years spend easter in the royal lodge in Oslo instead of going to the Prince cabin in Sikkilsdalen, the CP family are also in Asker/Oslo, also on theese pictures.

People who are diagnosed or have symtoms should isolate for 14 days, or more.

The corana situation in Norway is quite good, "only" 82 deathes. The infectionrate now is that every person who has corona infects 0,7 other person, when it first came to Norway with many people returning from wintervacation in Italy and Austria the rate was 2,5. The goverment is having a pressconference today and we are waiting to see if they will lift some of the restrictions like in Denmark, though they say probably for the rest of 2020 we will have some restrictions, and probably the celebration of the national day will be cancelled in its original form for the first time since the war.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2020, 01:30:43 PM »

that's true. I can't imagine her as Queen in the future. I

@Miss Marple - you're right, she never even tried.

@Larzen thank you for sharing with us what the situation in Norway is regarding COVID. it's definitely a relief to know there are places that are doing more or less fine compared to some other countries.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2020, 03:48:22 PM »

Is there a quarantine in Norway?
No there is not and we have not had it either if you mean like  stay at home order/curfew.

People who have no symptoms are encourrage to spend time outside and exercise, but gatherings of more than 5 people except the ones you share a house with is not allowed. Kids are encourrage to have maximum 1-2 friends they see the whole time the schools/kindergardens are closed

You are not allowed to travel to your cabines because many of the municipalities who have high density of summer and winterhouses are big in areal but sparsely populated and does not have a healthcare system dimensioned for so many guests. That is why the King and Queen for the first time in many years spend easter in the royal lodge in Oslo instead of going to the Prince cabin in Sikkilsdalen, the CP family are also in Asker/Oslo, also on theese pictures.

People who are diagnosed or have symtoms should isolate for 14 days, or more.

The corana situation in Norway is quite good, "only" 82 deathes. The infectionrate now is that every person who has corona infects 0,7 other person, when it first came to Norway with many people returning from wintervacation in Italy and Austria the rate was 2,5. The goverment is having a pressconference today and we are waiting to see if they will lift some of the restrictions like in Denmark, though they say probably for the rest of 2020 we will have some restrictions, and probably the celebration of the national day will be cancelled in its original form for the first time since the war.

Thanks Larzen, and congratulations on 1,000 posts!  Star
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2020, 04:43:01 PM »

Looks odd seeing photos of royals outdoors having fun when others are told to practice social distancing, stay at home and avoid leisure travel  Blink But good to hear things are not so bad in Norway. Thanks Larzen for the update.

Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 05:46:22 PM »

Norwegians are not told to stay in doors, we are encourraged to be outside, but dont do stupid things that might result in needing help from the healthservices like trying to take down big threes and such😵 but of course still wash our hands, keep two meters distance etc.

In norway we have plenty of space most places. We have 13 persons PR square km, Netherlands has 416, Italy has 200, UK 272 and Spain 80, this does make a difference in this situation.

There is alot of nature around Oslo and of course Haakon and Mette Marit live in a nature reserve more or less.

Today the PM said the kindergardens and 1-4 class in primary schools will open on april 20 th and 27th but we are still to have home office, and no sports and cultural arrangements until  june 15.th atleast,  We are still to avoid groups of more than 5, except those you live with. If the infectionrate goes the wrong way the PM might tighten the restrictions again.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2020, 07:31:04 PM »

Norwegians are not told to stay in doors, we are encourraged to be outside, but dont do stupid things that might result in needing help from the healthservices like trying to take down big threes and such😵 but of course still wash our hands, keep two meters distance etc.

In norway we have plenty of space most places. We have 13 persons PR square km, Netherlands has 416, Italy has 200, UK 272 and Spain 80, this does make a difference in this situation.

There is alot of nature around Oslo and of course Haakon and Mette Marit live in a nature reserve more or less.

Today the PM said the kindergardens and 1-4 class in primary schools will open on april 20 th and 27th but we are still to have home office, and no sports and cultural arrangements until  june 15.th atleast,  We are still to avoid groups of more than 5, except those you live with. If the infectionrate goes the wrong way the PM might tighten the restrictions again.

Yes, we must leave those approximately 17 million (official) inhabitants somewhere in our little frog country  Wink
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2020, 10:33:47 AM »

Haakon and MM skyping with Norwegian Red Cross

https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=182941&sek=26939

Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2020, 07:44:49 PM »

M-M looks bright; despite her stupid hair, very good.  I hope her health continues to be stable.  Yet I also feel she is such a ... I wish I could put it into the right words.  Ingrid Alexandra is such a solemn young girl (or, appears so from photos, the only thing I have to go on.)  She deserved better than these parents, I feel. 
Am I very wrong? 

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2020, 08:42:53 AM »

Haakon and Mette-Marit (who just rolled out of bed??) had a video meeting with teachers hearing about their experiences with home schooling.
In Norway the schools from 1-4 grade will open on the 27th, though it will be maximum 15 students in each group, showers after gym has to be taken at home, as much time as possible should be spent outside, limit public transportation to and from school, different times for breaks, no free seeting and no sharing of food (I suppose everyone has to bring their own lunch which is the norm in most schools in Norway anyways)

https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=183019&sek=26939
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2020, 10:32:25 AM »

Haakon and MM skyping with Norwegian Red Cross

https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=182941&sek=26939

I love snooping on the background of palace pics- is that portrait supposed to be the Babadook, or the girl from the Grudge movies? Laugh bounce
Also, does MM do her own roots? That would explain a lot, actually...
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2020, 03:34:37 PM »

Haakon and Mette-Marit (who just rolled out of bed??) had a video meeting with teachers hearing about their experiences with home schooling.
In Norway the schools from 1-4 grade will open on the 27th, though it will be maximum 15 students in each group, showers after gym has to be taken at home, as much time as possible should be spent outside, limit public transportation to and from school, different times for breaks, no free seeting and no sharing of food (I suppose everyone has to bring their own lunch which is the norm in most schools in Norway anyways)

https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=183019&sek=26939

Congratulations on 1000 posts Larzen!  Star

Kayzilla, I have always thought MM dyed her own hair.....

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2020, 06:00:08 PM »

What I notice: Is it really necessary to have the Apple logo that prominent in the picture? It might be possible to combine old and new art but IMO that arrangement in the back looks very ridiculous. For MM it must be a dream come true: rolling out of bed, doing a "video conference for ten minutes", getting media coverage, counting as "work day"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: