Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCATION IN THE TIME OF COVID-19  (Read 2050 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2020, 05:27:15 PM »

Students, who are about to graduate are going to be Meeting their Tutors next week, not for real classes, more some sort of Consulting and Questions and answers, to make sure, they are on the Right track. The week after that all students, who will be graduating next year, plus those that will change from elementary to high/middle School will go too.
Universities are opening with enormous caution, there are one way roads on the Campus - so if you forgot your umbrella you have to circle back...
I was in my office today and my Boss almost smothered my with lysol. (My office is huge and I am alone in it.. seriously who am I infecting?)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2020, 03:07:39 PM »

Hi there. Does anyone have experience with working with the younger students (Age 4-5) through virtual teaching? I have been asked to take on a maternity leave for a per-Kindergarten class from the start of the school year through the third week of December 2020. I've subbed for this teacher many times and am very familiar with her classroom routine, but was wondering if anyone was working with this age group during school shut down. The teacher and I have been in contact and will continue to work together, but I was just looking for some additional tips.

At this point in time, we're likely to start the school year in California with either virtual teaching or with a reduced day or reduced classroom size for in person teaching.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: