Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Derf - News & Events  (Read 25735 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: March 26, 2020, 05:14:15 PM »

March 25
The Danish royal court announced that Royal Run 2020 event of Denmark has been postponed.
In the announcement, the following is written: "Considering the prevalence of COVID-19 / coronavirus and its consequences for the community, Royal Run 2020 event has been postponed to Sunday 6 September."
The Royal Run is organized by The National Olympic Committee & Sports Confederation of Denmark, DGI and the Danish Athletic Federation as part of “Move for Life”, which is the shared vision to make Denmark the most active nation in the world. Crown Prince Frederik is protector of the Royal Run.

Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:42:28 PM »

Mosh looks tired! Smiley
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 10:23:56 PM »

They all look rather tired, and a little .. messy?  Mary is wearing less makeup than usual and Fred badly needs a shave & haircut.  Maybe the photo was taken upon their return from Switzerland.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 09:50:45 AM »

All I can see are Mosh's chipmunks' cheeks and deep wrinkles around her eyes...
I agree, she isn't wearing clown's make-up, so maybe this is why her wrinkles are more pronounced than usual (and maybe because of less photoshop...)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 10:37:32 AM »

Vince won the looks department for the family he is  definitely be the best looking. White shoes with dark socks is such a pet peeve of mine.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 10:47:28 AM »

Good to hear. It was the only decision to make at this critical time. The less people gather together, the better!
Denmark seem to be better off regarding the coronavirus cases (e.g. in Switzerland 11,811 cases/194 dead, Denmark 2,010 cases/41 dead. Numbers in Sweden and Norway are also bigger than in Denmark).
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 01:25:19 PM »

You can't really understand the scope of the virus until you start looking at the numbers. I am surprised to see Switzerland so hard it. When ever I think of that country I think of just a perfect place where nothing ever bad happens. How naïve is that I know but with international travel and aging populations anything can happen.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 02:48:58 PM »

Mosh looks drunk and I bet she never drinks. Rough. They all have flipper feet those shoes are huge. Yes Vinnie is the cutest one by far but I am hoping that Isabella will spend her twenties morphing into a swan she has her father's delicate looks.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 03:50:42 PM »

You can't really understand the scope of the virus until you start looking at the numbers. I am surprised to see Switzerland so hard it. When ever I think of that country I think of just a perfect place where nothing ever bad happens. How naïve is that I know but with international travel and aging populations anything can happen.

Switzerland is bordered by France, Italy, and Germany, and there are commuters who live in Italy or France and who work in Switzerland. So they are very exposed.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 03:58:44 PM »

Why can't Mary just sit instead of trying and failing at posing?!
Twisted from head to toe.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2020, 04:52:05 PM »

Very interesting body language from Mares, as always.  Her lower body is twisted away from Fred, trying not to touch him.  However, her upper body leans toward him and her hand on his arm is clutching him, pulling him toward her.

She’s trying to give the appearance of family intimacy at the same time she is avoiding him.  He’s like a statue; he is actively holding his son but not responding to or acknowledging her at all.  He is also protecting his crotch and he is giving her “the shoulder”.

Oh, to hear them as they are stuffed up together due to self-isolating.  I can only imagine there are advantages to them of living in enormous housing.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2020, 05:41:27 PM »

Josie's expression is always so unpleasant... but thankfully the kids generally take after the Glucksborgs.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2020, 06:57:25 PM »

Can't believe it that Isabella is a teenager soon, how time flies. Must be hard on the kids to be isolated from their friends. Millions of children around the world in the exact situation.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2020, 08:53:05 PM »

Apart from Fred's one video call, the Derfs haven't done much in the way of Corona duties, have they?

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 09:02:55 PM »

Apart from Fred's one video call, the Derfs haven't done much in the way of Corona duties, have they?

Too busy with the Coronas, I wager.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: