Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Derf - News & Events  (Read 107943 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 01:14:50 AM »

Whoever posed them can't count. Vince is wearing his runners - but there are six pairs to their left. 
Diogenes
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 01:42:37 AM »

Whoever posed them can't count. Vince is wearing his runners - but there are six pairs to their left. 
So is Christian ...
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 01:45:53 PM »

Very interesting body language from Mares, as always.  Her lower body is twisted away from Fred, trying not to touch him.  However, her upper body leans toward him and her hand on his arm is clutching him, pulling him toward her.

She’s trying to give the appearance of family intimacy at the same time she is avoiding him.  He’s like a statue; he is actively holding his son but not responding to or acknowledging her at all.  He is also protecting his crotch and he is giving her “the shoulder”.

Oh, to hear them as they are stuffed up together due to self-isolating.  I can only imagine there are advantages to them of living in enormous housing.

Sorry, they totally look like the Flodder family to me.

Isabella is pretty. Josie I find just annoying. Her expressions are not cute anymore. She's too old for that.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 02:00:24 PM »

Josie and Xian have very asymmetrical faces.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 03:46:59 PM »

Josie and Xian have very asymmetrical faces.

True. A gift handed down from GranPoppa Slurpson.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2020, 09:07:50 PM »

In connection with the program "Danmark står sammen" (Denmark stands together), Fred & Mary and the kids sent greetings

Video: https://www.facebook.com/...s/videos/561238494744381/
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2020, 11:00:35 AM »

Fascinating that it's almost April and PeDe had to create a 2020 thread to post  Star Star

I agree that of all the royal families of their generation, the Derfs' kids look the least poised and polished. But granted, this is a more private than official context. Christian and Isabella look so grown up (especially Christian). It was nice hearing all the kids' voices in the video.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2020, 01:17:43 PM »

Christian is definitely a mix of both his parents. He used to be all Fred but you can now see the resemblance to Mary’s side as well.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2020, 01:19:08 PM »

In connection with the program "Danmark står sammen" (Denmark stands together), Fred & Mary and the kids sent greetings

Star for the video.

I got cheesed orff at MEDiana's broom stuck up her back behaviour.. Crap.and scrolled down and watched 'Keeping up Appearances' instead  Roll Eyes Tongue

i do like Izzy's green and white nail polish tho '

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »

Christian is definitely a mix of both his parents. He used to be all Fred but you can now see the resemblance to Mary’s side as well.
His voice has broken and he’s taller than his mother now. He’s turning into a proper young man.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 07:17:24 PM »

After almost 20 years in Denmark, Mary seems to me, a non-danish speaker, uncomfortable speaking in danish. JMO.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2020, 08:21:01 PM »

There is height on both sides of the family I am sure Christian and Isabella will be tall.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2020, 08:28:37 PM »

Well, let's face it: Mosh has no talents for speaking languages -  she even turned her Australian English into some version of "posh" English... let alone that she would ever be able to speak a foreign language  Crap after all these years!
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2020, 08:52:00 PM »

Christian and Josephine are very unfortunate looking but christian does come across as a very nice and well mannered young man. Josephine's voice is calmer than I thought it would be. It's like her mother's voice which is nice sounding but Mary is so obviously full of affectations. She is really playing to the camera and seems like she has something to prove. Isabella and Vincent seem as refreshingly unselfconscious as can be considering the family is pretty weird but all the kids generally give a good impression I'm glad Vincent is getting comfortable in his skin and less shy.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2020, 11:14:27 PM »

Star for the video.

I got cheesed orff at MEDiana's broom stuck up her back behaviour.. Crap.and scrolled down and watched 'Keeping up Appearances' instead  Roll Eyes Tongue

i do like Izzy's green and white nail polish tho '

G Smiley

Moshy has always been looking so pretentious when facing the camera talking. I agree with the others the kids are the least polished among all those royal kids. When they have lazy parents, they can only rely on schools to teach them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: