Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Derf - News & Events  (Read 55886 times)
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2020, 04:32:27 AM »

Why did they let Josie sitting like this in an official picture ? Her underwear was peeking out.
Actually it is more than underwear....too much personal anatomy for a photograph. Somebody should have caught it as she is only a child and is not aware .

Initially I got on Mare's for it, and I still do. But now that I've had time to think about it, what in the world was their photographer thinking? Are they blind!?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2020, 12:34:38 PM »

Why did they let Josie sitting like this in an official picture ? Her underwear was peeking out.
Actually it is more than underwear....too much personal anatomy for a photograph. Somebody should have caught it as she is only a child and is not aware .

Indeed Josie is far too young to notice/care. It would've been her parents' job to tell her.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2020, 12:37:32 PM »

I haven’t kept up with the DRF this year and I am blown away with how grown up Christian is. He look a lot like Mary but I can see some of Fred in him. It’s always hard to get a good feel from still pics but he doesn’t have an aura or arrogance to him which is good. Hopefully he is able to grow into his own man without acquiring any of his parents negative personality traits.

I agree - don't know what it is exactly either but he just seems to have a kind, mild mannered face. I used to mentor high school kids and he looks like one of those boys who was always respectful and didn't cause much trouble that the parents loved.

I do believe that Christian will make a good King, much better than his father.

He's currently in a very awkward age. I remember by teenage years and frankly while they were fun I wouldn't want to go through them again.

For Christian it must be even harder being in the public eye and such.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2020, 04:27:13 PM »

isn't this one of Mor's frocks? Thinking

it looks awfully familiar Thinking

G Smiley
[/quote]

I agree and have been trying to find.   Star
Perhaps a thread/topic should start on Isabella recycling Mary's clothes.   Whistle
This isn't the first.
There's been several tops/dresses/coat(s).
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »

isn't this one of Mor's frocks? Thinking

it looks awfully familiar Thinking

G Smiley

I agree and have been trying to find.   Star
Perhaps a thread/topic should start on Isabella recycling Mary's clothes.   Whistle
This isn't the first.
There's been several tops/dresses/coat(s).

[/quote]

Mosh certainly doesn't do herself a favour with this. Isabella looks far more presentable in them.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »

I haven’t kept up with the DRF this year and I am blown away with how grown up Christian is. He look a lot like Mary but I can see some of Fred in him. It’s always hard to get a good feel from still pics but he doesn’t have an aura or arrogance to him which is good. Hopefully he is able to grow into his own man without acquiring any of his parents negative personality traits.

I agree - don't know what it is exactly either but he just seems to have a kind, mild mannered face. I used to mentor high school kids and he looks like one of those boys who was always respectful and didn't cause much trouble that the parents loved.

He's currently in a very awkward age. I remember by teenage years and frankly while they were fun I wouldn't want to go through them again.

I may have been reading between the lines a bit much but I think there has been signs that Christian will be very different from his father. I seem to remember at his grandfather's funeral how mature he seemed, it was almost like he'd grown up overnight. There have also been signs that he's been frustrated by his parents, particularly Mares when it comes to posing or being in the spotlight. Of course that could be down to common teen/parent challenges but I get the impression that he will carve out his own role in time, and will be very different from his media-whoring mother and lazy, inept father.

I hope Marge stays around long enough to introduce Christian to adult royal life. I think she would be a great source of wisdom and enable Christian to reach his potential.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2020, 11:28:35 PM »

Initially I got on Mare's for it, and I still do. But now that I've had time to think about it, what in the world was their photographer thinking? Are they blind!?

The photographer was just there taking pictures. At the end it was the parents (most likely Moshy) who decided which pictures were to be published.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2020, 01:30:04 AM »

What's the betting Christian will want to marry a Danish woman? 
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2020, 08:48:56 AM »

The hand on back: the original royal narc. It is so difficult to remember they were once happy together.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
CurleySharon

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2020, 11:28:34 AM »

What's the betting Christian will want to marry a Danish woman? 

or a Danish man ?
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2020, 12:17:55 AM »

The Derfs just spent some days in Skagen.
Warning: pictures showing pursed lips with big sunglasses, Fred in swimming trunks, cycling and jumping fences  

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=6015333

Edit: They are NOT hugging on this one but expect the rose-colored tabloids to gush about their undying love, as usual  Roll Eyes

https://www.anpfoto.nl/se...os=41&title=EXCLUSIVE
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 12:22:56 AM by Elissa » Logged

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2020, 12:30:50 AM »

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2020, 01:20:15 AM »

I see they still require the presence of other families to be go betweens, and I see she is still Mary Elizabeth Donaldson after how many years and how many sprogs?  Some things never change!
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2020, 02:48:39 AM »

Well this series of pictures makes it seem they are certainly close.  These were not shots that were staged.  Maybe they get along better than we think. 
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2020, 03:14:07 AM »

That first “Yeti” pic is a blast from the past! Anyone have the original? 😹😹😹
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: