Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Derf - News & Events  (Read 55882 times)
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2020, 05:57:28 AM »

Star naughty, naughty 
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2020, 07:45:41 AM »

Notice the dog is always on her side / with her. She's the alpha in the family.
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2020, 10:43:40 AM »

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ConnieBrooks

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2020, 05:00:31 PM »

A Danish Magazine took up the task of realisticly aging the main characters of the Derf family....showing the Derf's in a few years, and Xtian down the road!!!

To me he looks so much like Henrik sen.

Mary's picture is truly terrifying! I'm not quite so convinced by Christian's, since his face now is still a child's with round cheeks and a soft jawline. But I can still see some of Henrik even then.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2020, 10:19:23 PM »

I don't think Mary looks that bad. I don't however think she will look like that. The face of the woman in that photoshop has not been ..surgically enhanced. It is wrinkled like a regular wrinkled mature face.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2020, 01:23:08 AM »

Frederik looks so much like his grandmother Ingrid and Christian looks exactly like his grandfather Henrik. He always looked a bit like him, but I think the older he gets, the more he looks like him. He was a very handsome man in his younger days.
CurleySharon

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2020, 03:28:41 PM »

Their dog likes them : that says something.

Well sure.  If you rubbed sirloin all over yourself their dog would like them too n

One can only wonder what Fred rubbed all over himself to get Mary to like him - black amex perhaps?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2020, 04:37:12 PM »

A title ... that was enough for Mares.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2020, 04:41:59 PM »

A title ... that was enough for Mares.

True. Once she heard “Prins” it was all over. Not sure she even caught the “Fred” part.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2020, 05:19:46 PM »

And he was the one who stuck.

Remember the Slip Inn. Yrma was not supposed to be there, but her friend told here there would be royalty and she changed her plans. With her friend in tow she went there to meet exactly that...royalty. She tried her luck with Gustav Berleburg, Felipe of Spain and Fred in a chest-rubbing contest. Fred thought it was good fun, and hung out with her. He never thought she would chase him down to DK. Especially, since he was still in a relations ship with his then girlfriend.   

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2020, 05:28:47 PM »

And he was the one who stuck.

Remember the Slip Inn. Yrma was not supposed to be there, but her friend told here there would be royalty and she changed her plans. With her friend in tow she went there to meet exactly that...royalty. She tried her luck with Gustav Berleburg, Felipe of Spain and Fred in a chest-rubbing contest. Fred thought it was good fun, and hung out with her. He never thought she would chase him down to DK. Especially, since he was still in a relations ship with his then girlfriend.   

I guess Fred was out for a good time.... clearly relationships were not important ...
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: August 06, 2020, 01:49:10 AM »

When Frederik first met Mary, is it correct that Mary did not know he was a Crown Prince?
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: August 06, 2020, 02:27:25 AM »

It is hard to know specifically, Cyril.   She did know she was going to a bar where there would be royals present.  She flirted with all the royal men present and Fred was the only one who showed interest.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2020, 02:30:44 AM »

When Frederik first met Mary, is it correct that Mary did not know he was a Crown Prince?

I don't know if she knew that he was the Crown Prince, but she knew that he was royalty and that he was from Denmark. Fred was visiting Sidney, OZ to support the Danish delegation at the 2000 Summer Olympics. Fred was at the Slip Inn with his brother Joachim, his cousins Gustav Berleburg & cousin Nikolaos of Greece, Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, and Prince Felipe of Spain after the opening ceremony.

IIRC it was Mary's friend, Beatrice Tarnawski, who told Mary that royalty would be at the Slip Inn. Beatrice and Yrma cooked up the chest rubbing contest to see whether a man was more attractive with a hairy chest or not. Mary started to rub Frederick & Nikolaos' chest, and after the whole shenenigans, Frederick and Mary hooked up and he went home with her. Mary's then flatmate confirmed that Fred was in their apartment in the morning after the Slip In. Long story short, she knew that he was a royal from Denmark.

^ Mary

^ Joachim, Mary's friend and flatmate Beatrice Tarnawski, and Niko

« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 02:39:32 AM by PeDe » Logged

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2020, 03:28:12 AM »

Terrible out, was that the best she could do? Of course this was a woman that used a blue Nike sports bag as a purse
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: