Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any interest in new "best of/worst of" fashion threads?  (Read 1006 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: May 08, 2020, 05:22:01 AM »

So I can't sleep and was looking way back through some older threads and saw some fun "best of/worst" of fashion threads.  I don't want to randomly go bumping up old threads, and I don't yet know how to post pictures anyway!  But since there's not a lot of actual dishing we can do at the moment due to so few royal events other than video conferences (although the Belgian tiny houseplants are always a highlight), I thought it would be fun to revisit people's best and worst looks. 

I'm a new poster here so I don't know the protocol or if there is even any interest in this, but I thought it would be fun!   
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 12:57:28 AM »

So I can't sleep and was looking way back through some older threads and saw some fun "best of/worst" of fashion threads.  I don't want to randomly go bumping up old threads, and I don't yet know how to post pictures anyway!  But since there's not a lot of actual dishing we can do at the moment due to so few royal events other than video conferences (although the Belgian tiny houseplants are always a highlight), I thought it would be fun to revisit people's best and worst looks. 

I'm a new poster here so I don't know the protocol or if there is even any interest in this, but I thought it would be fun!   

Iíve never been good at posting pictures either Cordelia, but I like your idea!
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 02:00:06 AM »

I'm a total failure at posting pics, but I remember enjoying the bad fashion thread.  The 80's were the worst, but so amusing

Welcome to the board   Champagne

I'm not sure about the protocol in bumping up the threads, I do know I consider it annoying when people are just trying to bump up their count and go on old threads and just reply silly two word comments with no contribution or purpose.  Go to the threads you enjoy, in my experience people reply more if it's a conversational post showing real interest. Have fun.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 05:29:44 PM »

Thanks!  I think it would be fun to see threads for Mary, Kate, Mathilde, Maxima, Letizia, Victoria, etc.  I also think it would be fun to see one for the worst of the worst, which probably would be focused a lot on the 80s and/or have a lot of Natan in it!   

I'm a teacher, so I'm starting to approach this like I'm planning a lesson, so I'll cool it! 

I'll start a thread for Mary and see how it goes!   Smiley
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 05:11:54 PM »

Is there any way of being de-warned. I have been on warning since last August.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:51:01 PM »

Thanks!  I think it would be fun to see threads for Mary, Kate, Mathilde, Maxima, Letizia, Victoria, etc.  I also think it would be fun to see one for the worst of the worst, which probably would be focused a lot on the 80s and/or have a lot of Natan in it!   

I'm a teacher, so I'm starting to approach this like I'm planning a lesson, so I'll cool it! 

I'll start a thread for Mary and see how it goes!   Smiley
We do have a thread with Mary hits and miss. I understand your concern about bumping up old threads, but I find it also rather tiring to see a new but identical to an old thread. Obviousl all the old "missed it epically" would also be included, with probably much of the same comments...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: