Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 35781 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2021, 11:05:55 PM »

Just when she was doing so well...back to the art museums, with an unattractive jacket, and now with the addition of the patented "Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Hand Gestures of Enthusiasm."  

ETA: I'm still pulling for her, though  Smiley
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 28, 2021, 06:20:10 PM »

Just when she was doing so well...back to the art museums, with an unattractive jacket, and now with the addition of the patented "Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Hand Gestures of Enthusiasm."  

ETA: I'm still pulling for her, though  Smiley

I have only ever driven through Lux, stopping at a service station, but going just by Steph's engagements, I'm amazed at how many art museums there are for such a small country!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 28, 2021, 09:13:15 PM »

Stephanie visited the photo exhibition "Enfin seules" (Alone at last) at MUDAM

(..)

Steph Darling, how on earth does one manage to show a visible pantyline underneath a wool jacket and pants?Huh??

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2021, 06:10:20 AM »

Stephanie visited the photo exhibition "Enfin seules" (Alone at last) at MUDAM

(..)

Steph Darling, how on earth does one manage to show a visible pantyline underneath a wool jacket and pants?Huh??

You have got good eyes! I didn't notice that, probably because I was too shocked by the colour of that jacket which reminds me strongly of cat puke.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: