Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 38231 times)
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2020, 09:53:08 PM »

They look so happy.  And the PR rollout has been flawless.  Thumb up
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2020, 09:58:54 PM »

Hmmm I agree, bar the 7 pictures of MT  Whistle Whistle
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »

Lovely, a perfect little cutie.
Much as I share the dislike over-artsy black and whites, I do really love the pic in the hospital: Step looks so much nicer and lovelier without the "mature" hairstyle.
That picture is a keeper...

I agree. The person responsible for today's hairstyle (she certainly didn't do her hair herself) should go directly into prison. She looks at least 15 years older than in the black and white pic.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2020, 10:28:35 PM »

Quick question:  Is it fact that they had IVF?  Or just our speculative discussion here and there?

We will never know for sure. For me it doesn't matter at all, if they had it or not.

The only important thing is the heathly baby.

They looks so happy.  Haven't for a long time.  Since engagement and wedding.
Thought stress might be due some difficult and trying circumstances ...
That's all.  Not stirring gossip.
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: May 14, 2020, 12:09:39 AM »

Quick question:  Is it fact that they had IVF?  Or just our speculative discussion here and there?

We will never know for sure. For me it doesn't matter at all, if they had it or not.

That could be a huge factor.  And Gui’s appearance looks much improved lately, perhaps stress and circumstances contributed to his skin looking so red.  They look super happy.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: May 14, 2020, 12:22:41 AM »

Yes, I know. Hug
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: May 14, 2020, 02:37:44 AM »

I'm absolutely thrilled for them and wish them all the best. This is such a lovely baby I can feel a longing in my shrivelled up old ovaries  Laughing and I wish such happiness for all those for whom conception takes a little longer. They must have longed for this day. They look so happy, isn't it wonderful?
casie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: May 14, 2020, 03:30:15 AM »

He really is a beautiful baby, and he was absolutely worth the wait.  Congratulations to them. Smiley 
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2020, 08:36:44 AM »

Prince Charles is wonderful!  Doggy Doggy
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: May 14, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »

I think it’s just us speculating given the long gap between them getting married and having their baby. I doubt they’d ever officially confirm or deny it. Maybe if either of them wants to say it in the future, we’ll learn about it.

In any case, it doesn’t really matter. It’s their private business and they don’t really owe any explanations to anyone. They look elated and this is clearly a much wanted little baby and I very much hope they have more children, if this is something they want.

I thought they told the press they had to struggle? No? Thinking
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: May 14, 2020, 01:39:22 PM »

From what I remember, when they announced the pregnancy Guillaume said that it had been a long-awaited event – which is true, since they got married in 2011. I don't think he said anything more, and rightly so. There was speculation that they had tried IVF, and the fact that they announced the pregnancy in December, well into the 4th month, can be a clue that they had had bad experiences before. Anyway, after all, who cares how they got Charles?  Smiley He is such a wonderful baby, it was worth the long wait  
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: May 14, 2020, 02:34:46 PM »

They've handled it unbelievably well. The first day a short, but truthful, birth announcement with the full name; more than a few words from the father on leaving the hospital in three languages - and, between all those languages, giving a couple of extra details, the C-section, the long-awaited element, even a possible day they might leave hospital; then the iPad photos that night. The next day some official photos; then a good photo opportunity outside the hospital where the whole of that beautiful baby's face could be seen; and then plenty of photos of the father registering the birth, posing with giant teddy etc. Well played, both the press and the public have what they want, no-one feels shortchanged, and now the new family can be left in peace....
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: May 14, 2020, 02:59:28 PM »

They've handled it unbelievably well. The first day a short, but truthful, birth announcement with the full name; more than a few words from the father on leaving the hospital in three languages - and, between all those languages, giving a couple of extra details, the C-section, the long-awaited element, even a possible day they might leave hospital; then the iPad photos that night. The next day some official photos; then a good photo opportunity outside the hospital where the whole of that beautiful baby's face could be seen; and then plenty of photos of the father registering the birth, posing with giant teddy etc. Well played, both the press and the public have what they want, no-one feels shortchanged, and now the new family can be left in peace....

Nicely done ✅ and an example to others on good form v bad form
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: May 14, 2020, 09:49:08 PM »

What an adorable baby and they are just beaming with joy it is definitely lovely to see. Everything has been handled well and Stephanie seems relaxed she has one of those faces that registers disapproval easily and there is no trace here. Her hair is atrocious but even if its not a one-off from a random hairdresser she might be going in a conservative direction like Mathilde. Either way she seems perfectly suited to being a mom. Even the whole mask thing which would put some people off they just wore them no problem they get the big picture.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2020, 02:39:31 AM »

they did just like our friends who are now living in LA, eh? Whistle Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: