Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 50020 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2020, 06:50:58 PM »

Poor Steph. Looks like Henri and Guillaume are just used to going along to get along. Steph is telling us what she thinks with that facial expression. I don't blame her. It is good to see little baby Charles though.

I love Little Charles wiggling away from Grandma Me-T

Future Crayon says de-escalate
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2020, 06:52:01 PM »

Mommy has been whispering to him lol.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2020, 06:55:13 PM »

Dash2

Cripes sake woman!  Let them have their moment!!

But everyone could see this coming from a mile away!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2020, 07:30:32 PM »

Apparently it's an interview with MT... anyone surprised?  Roll Eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT OF COURSE!

It's a testament to M-T's modesty and kindness that she allowed Stef to be in the photo at all.

MT can be modest and kind now that her gastric bypass has finally resulted in weight loss and Stef is still carrying the baby weight.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2020, 07:45:58 PM »

No surprise here. It all has to be about MT. This gives us an idea about the christening pics they will release. 90 % will include MT. If we are lucky, we will get more than one with Baby Charles and his parents. If we are very lucky, we will get one including the godparents. I am afraid we are not lucky enough to get pics with the baby and all his uncles and aunts, let alone a pic with cutie Charles and his 4 paternal cousins.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2020, 07:47:54 PM »

I forgot to mention that Steph looks good here. The hairdo is flattering and the colour is great for her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2020, 11:29:32 PM »

Apparently it's an interview with MT... anyone surprised?  Roll Eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT OF COURSE!

It's a testament to M-T's modesty and kindness that she allowed Stef to be in the photo at all.

MT can be modest and kind now that her gastric bypass has finally resulted in weight loss and Stef is still carrying the baby weight.

But IMO little sweetheart Charles steals the show here  Wink Grin
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #217 on: June 09, 2020, 11:31:46 PM »

I donít even know what to say Beer

I hope Stephanie is a lioness who will protect Charles from MT in case Gui is too weak for that. Go Stephanie.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2020, 12:37:59 AM »

And here I had hoped it would be about wee Charles, but of course it is MT...

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2020, 01:24:22 AM »

What an egotistical little ____!!! To not allow the proud parents their moment is so selfish and rude.

SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2020, 01:27:36 AM »

What's the reason for Henri and MT being included in this? It should just be Charles and his parents. This is incredibly selfish of Henri and MT, especially considering how difficult it was for Steph and Gui to conceive (allegedly).

SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2020, 03:59:19 AM »

I hope Stephanie is a lioness who will protect Charles from MT in case Gui is too weak for that. Go Stephanie.

I hope that the maternal instinct in Steph is truly awakened. She is an outsider looking in, and I think that, despire all the criticism, she is aware of MT's manipulations (I hope anyway).

If honest I can see a minor fight taking place between MT and Steph over who should hold Charles, and I like to think Steph won.

As morbid and awful as it sounds, I hope that Charles receives the best upbringing afforded to him. By the time he is Grand Duke, his paternal grandmother may be consigned to the history books.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2020, 01:59:23 PM »

I hope that the maternal instinct in Steph is truly awakened. She is an outsider looking in, and I think that, despire all the criticism, she is aware of MT's manipulations (I hope anyway).

If honest I can see a minor fight taking place between MT and Steph over who should hold Charles, and I like to think Steph won.

As morbid and awful as it sounds, I hope that Charles receives the best upbringing afforded to him. By the time he is Grand Duke, his paternal grandmother may be consigned to the history books.

I think Steph can be a lioness though outside she sometimes looks like a fly (I mean vulnerable).

MT better be aware.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: June 10, 2020, 06:49:03 PM »

I just cropped MT and Henri out, since they both deserved to be ... and now I can enjoy the photo  Grin

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2020, 07:09:00 PM »

Guiís body language is telling.  His hands on either side of her, on the railing of the bench.  He is surrounding and protecting her and their son.  So perfect in an imperfect situation!

I used to just adore MT.  I loved their story, I loved her background, I loved seeing them grow and become GD and GDss and was enchanted by their wedding on Valentineís Day.

Now....Iíd like her to bugger off to Paris and get the heck off the pages that should be for the new baby and the babyís parents.  Henri should abdicate and drag her sorry bottom out of the palaces.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: