Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 119865 times)
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: September 19, 2020, 10:22:24 PM »

It looks like Charles is practicing his side eye, he'll need it for Granny!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: September 19, 2020, 10:27:21 PM »

Very nice to see Steph's siblings there for her today and what a warm and happy celebration. I think Charles looks like her side of the family so far, hope that trend continues. I see an old but happy soul in his eyes, it's going to be fun to watch him grow.

I am going to change my opinion about Gui and Steph stepping up to the big job. I was of the mind that they should be allowed to enjoy their little family in peace and quiet for a while and I wish that for them. But I think Steph is in a really good, confident place right now and it may actually be perfect timing for her to gently take control. I'll bet some of TPTB would support her to be rid of MT so they can all have some peace.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: September 19, 2020, 10:34:18 PM »

Welcome to God's family, little Charles! What a sweet family. The joy they emanate makes ME happy.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: September 19, 2020, 10:50:15 PM »

Where is Gui’s sister?
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: September 19, 2020, 10:57:34 PM »

Star Thank you for all the pictures, LA!

This one really stood out, though. Men in blue suits, boy in blue, all women in yellow.... except for ONE.  Roll Eyes And of course, not just wearing any different color to stand out, but white.  Thumb down
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: September 19, 2020, 11:04:40 PM »

Charles is an angel, no wonder his parents are besotted with him!!! I hate all that yellow on the Lux ladies, I think that Stephanie’s family is much more put together. I don’t even mind MT in white... Stephanie is so visibly beaming with happiness that MT gets totally eclipsed. Stephanie is the sun, and MT a pale, envious moon 🌙
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: September 19, 2020, 11:30:47 PM »

The christening has now its own page on the official website

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...prince-charles/index.html

Christening favors 

A happy family

Godfather Louis

Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: September 19, 2020, 11:35:03 PM »

[/quote]

I willingly and cheerfully overlook all sartorial missteps of all guests, and even the rough-looking Mama Kardashian appearance of GD MT, in enjoying the true happiness this one photo gives my cynical and twisted old heart ❤

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: September 19, 2020, 11:43:24 PM »

Thanks for the lovely pictures and video. G. and S. ooze happiness and the baby prince is beautiful. So nice to see.   Yes
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: September 20, 2020, 12:13:01 AM »

Thank you for the link to the videos.  They are really nice.   Gui has very pleasant speaking voice, I have never heard him speak before. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: September 20, 2020, 01:02:59 AM »

Oh my gosh, what a sweet little boy, that smile!

Thank you for the link to the videos.  They are really nice.   Gui has very pleasant speaking voice, I have never heard him speak before. 

He does have a nice voice! I have only heard him speaking once, in English, way back at Ariane of the Netherlands' baptism, so it was nice to hear him speaking his native tongue, now at his own son's christening!
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: September 20, 2020, 01:38:27 AM »

Prince Charles is a charming baby. I like the color of Stephanie's dress.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: September 20, 2020, 04:37:50 AM »

I posted months ago when Charles was born that I hoped that his christening would be somehow a multi-royal affair. But, like Princess Beatrice's wedding, I've learned that less is more, family is more important than other royals making an appearance.

I love the photo of Charles looking over Steph's shoulder with a cheeky smile, it's always fun to see personalities of babies and small children show! The trio look absolutely besotted and in their own little bubble, whose edges even MT cant penetrate. I wish Charles and his parents long, happy and healthy lives  Thumb up

Also when did Amalia and Liam get so big!! I did wonder if Claire was pregnant by the choice of her outfit, either way, it is a lovely dress.

My one bitchy comment- did MT put on her make up in the dark? I'm no MUA but even I can tell that's way too much highlighter (or whatever the thing is you use on your cheeks)!!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: September 20, 2020, 09:49:49 AM »

charles is adorable  Icecream, and it's very touching to see his parents over the moon with this little one in their life  Smiley
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: September 20, 2020, 11:18:48 AM »

Star for pics and clips

1. Beautiful family: Charles is a gorgeous baby and Steph is so pretty. Happiness becomes G&S.
2. Church Service: divine!
3. Lux family: DILs in Order of the Golden Lion of House of Nassau colours, MT in one of the colours of the Lux flag but never far from a pose.
4. Steph's fashion: as usual, non existent  - no change.
5. Masks - no idea if they adhered to Lux rules - the Baptismal party is all over the place.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: