Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 93160 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: October 08, 2020, 07:43:16 AM »

So lovely to watch their little family. Charles is so precious 

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: October 08, 2020, 09:11:40 AM »

Charles is a magic baby. There seems to be such a sense of light and happiness about G&S now

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: October 08, 2020, 10:28:05 AM »

He is so adorable!!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2020, 02:50:04 PM »

I'm so    with this family - Prince Charles is such a healthy boy.
Reminds me of my rolly-polly ones.   Hug
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: October 08, 2020, 03:36:39 PM »

I've gone from barely caring about Gui and Steph to being excited to see this thread to be updated because it is so nice to see pictures of this family. Charles is such an adorable baby and Gui and Steph radiate happiness these days.

I now feel that what came across as boredom and disinterest in the past was actually pain and depression because they wanted a child so badly and it wasn't happening for them.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: October 08, 2020, 03:56:25 PM »

I've gone from barely caring about Gui and Steph to being excited to see this thread to be updated because it is so nice to see pictures of this family. Charles is such an adorable baby and Gui and Steph radiate happiness these days.

I now feel that what came across as boredom and disinterest in the past was actually pain and depression because they wanted a child so badly and it wasn't happening for them.

I have to confess I have had similar feelings
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: October 08, 2020, 04:18:33 PM »

Aaaaawww 

Am I the only one who squeals and giggles every time I see him smile? Secret He's such a little sweetheart! The look of contentment on his parents faces is so beautiful.

You can really see their joy. And baby Charles certainly realizes how very welcome he is.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: October 08, 2020, 07:56:38 PM »

Very lovely picture! And the little Prince has grown so much already.... it's amazing. They look relaxed and happy. In retrospect we can understand how huge the pressure must have been. The room looks a bit drab and the composition with the pictures, window and lamp arranged in the middle.... well a bit too much symmetry for me...  but this looks really like a family picture.

I wish them all the best - and that over time, they'll add more children to their nest. they seem to enjoy parenthood and their son thrives. Nice to see. Oh, and Stephanie's shining hair and gentle decollete are pretty.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: October 08, 2020, 10:36:31 PM »

Yep they seem to be great parents, which is wonderful considering that both don't appear to have had the fun and hands on parents they are apparently going to be. His parents are well, nuff said, and her parents were probably rather too old to roll on the floor playing legos.
I wish them an entire brood, if that is what they wish for.
Funny, isn't it? The monarchies this board has been mostly either quiet or roll-eye bored about, turn out to be the ones I at least want to see more babies from: Steph and Gui; and The DragonCouple.
I swear I can hear my half dead ovaries ping when I look at those babies...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: October 09, 2020, 01:43:57 AM »

Charles is definitely Prince Charming!  Yes Yes Yes
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2020, 02:09:29 AM »

Yep they seem to be great parents, which is wonderful considering that both don't appear to have had the fun and hands on parents they are apparently going to be. His parents are well, nuff said, and her parents were probably rather too old to roll on the floor playing legos.
I wish them an entire brood, if that is what they wish for.
Funny, isn't it? The monarchies this board has been mostly either quiet or roll-eye bored about, turn out to be the ones I at least want to see more babies from: Steph and Gui; and The DragonCouple.
I swear I can hear my half dead ovaries ping when I look at those babies...

There is something to be said for quiet competence Fairy - could not agree with you more!  But I stubbornly stan Max and Wax and will not be budged from my position no matter how many crazy hats she wears. Oh, and I want a baby girl for the dragon couple. One who looks just like her gorgeous mama.
Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2020, 02:17:19 AM »

Here is the recording of the interview – Guillaume, Stephanie, and Charles for De Magazin:
https://www.rtl.lu/tele/de-magazin/v/3219425.html

Could please anybody who knows Luxembourgish give us some insights?

See RTL Today for a summary of the interview at: https://today.rtl.lu/life/royals/a/1590771.html

...The couple offered their views on what has been a topsy-turvy year; a pregnancy overshadowed by the pandemic; the birth announcement, which coincided with the Waringo report on court controversies; and Charles' christening, which was held under strict sanitary measures. In spite of the additional challenges which accompanied the first few months of little Charel's life, the couple told Ceccacci how they were enjoying daily life with their son.  ...

After their wedding in 2012, the couple chose to spend their time focusing on adapting to their new lives, not only as a married couple, but also as hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess. Guillaume explained they needed the time to find their feet before starting a family, announcing their pregnancy on 6 December last year. ...

History behind the baby prince's name: Charles Jean-Philippe Joseph Marie-Guillaume. He was named for his great-great uncle and for his great-great grandmother, Grand Duchess Charlotte. The future Grand Duke's other names honour Grand Duke Jean, who passed away last year, and his grandfather Philippe [de Lannoy], and Joseph for his great-grandfather [Jose Antonio Mestre]. Finally, Marie-Guillaume is a family name, explained the Hereditary Grand Duke.  ...

They both agreed Prince Charles was a sweet and affable baby who liked to laugh. ... Guillaume highlighted aspects of his own childhood and the way he was raised, which he would like to pass down... Guillaume praised his father for his sense of duty towards his people, and lauded his mother's ways of approaching people with warmth, as well as her dedication to social causes. ...

As for the future, the couple expressed their desire to eventually grow their family, but currently said they were dedicated to enjoying life with little Charles.

Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: October 13, 2020, 05:20:19 PM »

The little family attended a Habsburg-related wedding over the week-end. 

https://www.nettyroyalblo...p96JyOfKlINgZ5sIVpIYB6ods
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: October 13, 2020, 05:54:53 PM »

The little family attended a Habsburg-related wedding over the week-end. 

https://www.nettyroyalblo...p96JyOfKlINgZ5sIVpIYB6ods

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: October 13, 2020, 09:25:42 PM »

Sorry to pour some vinegar into all the sugar that is certainly coming up, but the couple, especially Stephanie, looks rather like Charles' grandparents than like his parents. Where in the world did she find that hideous fur shawl???  Yikes Certainly in some haunted and dusty attic.
Gui, please take some money from your grandpa's heritage and hire a stylist for your wife ASAP.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: