Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 217639 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: June 23, 2021, 09:40:40 PM »

Steph desperately needs a good stylist but that baby is so damn cute that I almost donít care anymore because they are kind enough to share him with us so often. She and Gui are the real life version of the heart eyes emoji nowadays with Charles around
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: June 24, 2021, 12:20:18 AM »

Babies donít usually do it for me, but he is adorable.
I agree on both counts! And I love how Mamma and Papa obviously both have huuuuuuuge grins behind their masks. Absolutely lovely little family Icecream
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: June 24, 2021, 01:28:22 AM »

If Prince Charles is cute and adorable now, imagine him at sixteen. Imagine him at twenty-six.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: June 24, 2021, 02:28:19 AM »

I've noticed that Stephanie is wearing more accessible outfits lately...dresses from Boden, etc.  I wonder if, as she's found her joy and peace now, she's also finding the confidence to dress how SHE wants and not feel that she needs to wear designer clothes, etc.  A lot of her designer outfits were horribly frumpy and unflattering, and I wonder if beyond the idea that she didn't know or didn't care or was depressed, maybe her refusal to be presentable and at ease in them was a rebellion against MT.  Maybe now that she seems to be in such a good place, she can even relax in her clothing choices as well.

Also, maybe I'm over-analyzing all of this because I'm very tired and I just have such a darn soft spot for her and her adorable little guy and her radiant happiness! 
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: June 24, 2021, 02:49:18 AM »

Steph looks radiant.

Gui looks so proud.

I adore baby Charles.

I may have to repeal my loyalty to the Swedish babes and the Cambridges, to swear fealty to baby Charles.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: June 24, 2021, 09:50:23 PM »

Baby Charles is so cute! They are a lovely family!
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: June 25, 2021, 03:51:37 AM »

I've noticed that Stephanie is wearing more accessible outfits lately...dresses from Boden, etc.  I wonder if, as she's found her joy and peace now, she's also finding the confidence to dress how SHE wants and not feel that she needs to wear designer clothes, etc.  A lot of her designer outfits were horribly frumpy and unflattering, and I wonder if beyond the idea that she didn't know or didn't care or was depressed, maybe her refusal to be presentable and at ease in them was a rebellion against MT.  Maybe now that she seems to be in such a good place, she can even relax in her clothing choices as well.

Also, maybe I'm over-analyzing all of this because I'm very tired and I just have such a darn soft spot for her and her adorable little guy and her radiant happiness! 

Cordelia, I like your perspective! I find myself supporting Stephanie more and more because she loves her baby so much! I love seeing how happy Guillaume and Stephanie are with baby Charles. I like them so much as parents. 

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2021, 02:17:29 PM »

Cordelia, I like your perspective! I find myself supporting Stephanie more and more because she loves her baby so much! I love seeing how happy Guillaume and Stephanie are with baby Charles. I like them so much as parents. 

The baby is gorgeous and they look very very  happy. Do you think they are close to becoming GD G  and GD S? It would be great.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: June 27, 2021, 12:59:19 AM »

I do not believe that Guillaume and Stephanie will be Grand Duke and Grand Duchess any time soon.

The baby is gorgeous and they look very very  happy. Do you think they are close to becoming GD G  and GD S? It would be great.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: July 01, 2021, 02:48:45 PM »

Cordelia, I've found myself thinking exactly the same, but I could not have expressed it in words as perfect as you. I think clothing can be a shield or an expression for many people. On a personal level I'm unhappy with my lockdown weight gain so I dress in baggy/unflattering clothes where before I would dress to flatter my figure. The same goes with my depression too in that I dress comfortably but not in a flattering way.

We've all mentioned on this board just how much of a sea change has been evident in Stephanie since she became a mother, and I agree her clothing has changed too (bar the polyester trousers). She appears more confident and is wearing more fashionable items, but not allowing the clothes to wear her.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: July 01, 2021, 03:44:47 PM »

Aw, I was hoping for new photos of the little bub when I saw this forum on top. 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: July 01, 2021, 05:49:54 PM »

Cordelia, I've found myself thinking exactly the same, but I could not have expressed it in words as perfect as you. I think clothing can be a shield or an expression for many people. On a personal level I'm unhappy with my lockdown weight gain so I dress in baggy/unflattering clothes where before I would dress to flatter my figure. The same goes with my depression too in that I dress comfortably but not in a flattering way.

We've all mentioned on this board just how much of a sea change has been evident in Stephanie since she became a mother, and I agree her clothing has changed too (bar the polyester trousers). She appears more confident and is wearing more fashionable items, but not allowing the clothes to wear her.

Hug

I'm with you on hating the way I look with my lockdown weight gain; I've even been telling myself that I don't deserve to wear my beautiful jewelry or take time with my makeup because I'm so frustrated with my limited amount of clothing I can wear, none of which is anything I love. 

It's fascinating and sad how complex our relationship with our appearance is; there's nothing simple about it.

Here's to healthy weight loss and valuing ourselves even in the process.  Champagne
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: July 01, 2021, 06:51:23 PM »

Hug

I'm with you on hating the way I look with my lockdown weight gain; I've even been telling myself that I don't deserve to wear my beautiful jewelry or take time with my makeup because I'm so frustrated with my limited amount of clothing I can wear, none of which is anything I love. 

It's fascinating and sad how complex our relationship with our appearance is; there's nothing simple about it.

Here's to healthy weight loss and valuing ourselves even in the processChampagne

Best of luck to both of you in your weight loss efforts!  And I hope you both value yourselves highly, regardless of what the scale says.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: July 01, 2021, 07:00:53 PM »

Hug

Here's to healthy weight loss and valuing ourselves even in the process.  Champagne

So recognizable....hating my belly, the limited amount of clothes that still fit etc   Cry
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: July 01, 2021, 07:07:28 PM »

Lovely words anastasia and agree. Love yourselves ladies and invest in some loose shift dresses. And three cheers for baby Charles our little ray of sunshine.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: