Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 217623 times)
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: July 01, 2021, 07:37:55 PM »

Cordelia, I've found myself thinking exactly the same, but I could not have expressed it in words as perfect as you. I think clothing can be a shield or an expression for many people. On a personal level I'm unhappy with my lockdown weight gain so I dress in baggy/unflattering clothes where before I would dress to flatter my figure. The same goes with my depression too in that I dress comfortably but not in a flattering way.

We've all mentioned on this board just how much of a sea change has been evident in Stephanie since she became a mother, and I agree her clothing has changed too (bar the polyester trousers). She appears more confident and is wearing more fashionable items, but not allowing the clothes to wear her.

Yes, I am so unhappy with my lockdown weight gain. I am wearing my baggiest clothing. Loose-fitting yoga pants and large t-shirts. My beautiful clothing stays in the closet, I can't fit into anything anymore. I am lucky I'm not in the public eye with photographers snapping my every move.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: July 02, 2021, 03:50:15 AM »

Hug
Cordelia, I've found myself thinking exactly the same, but I could not have expressed it in words as perfect as you. I think clothing can be a shield or an expression for many people. On a personal level I'm unhappy with my lockdown weight gain so I dress in baggy/unflattering clothes where before I would dress to flatter my figure. The same goes with my depression too in that I dress comfortably but not in a flattering way.

We've all mentioned on this board just how much of a sea change has been evident in Stephanie since she became a mother, and I agree her clothing has changed too (bar the polyester trousers). She appears more confident and is wearing more fashionable items, but not allowing the clothes to wear her.

Hug

I'm with you on hating the way I look with my lockdown weight gain; I've even been telling myself that I don't deserve to wear my beautiful jewelry or take time with my makeup because I'm so frustrated with my limited amount of clothing I can wear, none of which is anything I love.  

It's fascinating and sad how complex our relationship with our appearance is; there's nothing simple about it.

Here's to healthy weight loss and valuing ourselves even in the process.  Champagne

Best of luck to both of you in your weight loss efforts!  And I hope you both value yourselves highly, regardless of what the scale says.

Hug
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: July 02, 2021, 03:52:06 AM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

I really feel encouraged, and that means more to me than I can say.  Hug

Just got in from a 2.5 mile walk, so here's to new leaves being turned over!  Champagne
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: July 02, 2021, 04:08:17 AM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

Just got in from a 2.5 mile walk, so here's to new leaves being turned over!  Champagne

Wow! 2.5 miles, that's incredible!  Champagne

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: July 02, 2021, 09:35:23 AM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

Well done!!

In my case it will mainly have to be changes in what and when I eat. Of course because of Corona and my own state of mind I hardly worked out (or not Wink ). But we're (me and colleagues) trying to keep up the 1/2 hour lunchtime walk at work. Usually we walk about 2.5 to 3 km. In addition, I sometimes walk with some friends and acquaintances, mainly in the weekends. At one point, for about 2 months, I walked an average of about 20 km per weekend. Since the middle of last month we can also play indoor volleyball with our amateur group. A low level where it is more about fun and socializing. Past May I took a week off from work and stayed mainly at my parents place. At the time a lot of rain, but I could squeeze in some at random walks. At random in a sense of having no goal, just walk. I ended up in interesting surroundings. Some even surprising and /or new to me, while I was born and raised (until my 19th) there. I think I walked about 10-15 km per turn.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: July 02, 2021, 07:48:58 PM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

Well done!!

In my case it will mainly have to be changes in what and when I eat. Of course because of Corona and my own state of mind I hardly worked out (or not Wink ). But we're (me and colleagues) trying to keep up the 1/2 hour lunchtime walk at work. Usually we walk about 2.5 to 3 km. In addition, I sometimes walk with some friends and acquaintances, mainly in the weekends. At one point, for about 2 months, I walked an average of about 20 km per weekend. Since the middle of last month we can also play indoor volleyball with our amateur group. A low level where it is more about fun and socializing. Past May I took a week off from work and stayed mainly at my parents place. At the time a lot of rain, but I could squeeze in some at random walks. At random in a sense of having no goal, just walk. I ended up in interesting surroundings. Some even surprising and /or new to me, while I was born and raised (until my 19th) there. I think I walked about 10-15 km per turn.

Wow, you ladies are impressive.

Mr Kris and I used to go dancing once a week, but with Corona it all stopped. Luckily since May it's allowed again.

The little one also doesn't allow Mama to sit still and insists on going out every day. I'm waiting for the day she can sit up and go driving the bike with her. Grin
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: July 02, 2021, 08:49:07 PM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

Well done!!

Mr Kris and I used to go dancing once a week, but with Corona it all stopped. Luckily since May it's allowed again.

The little one also doesn't allow Mama to sit still and insists on going out every day. I'm waiting for the day she can sit up and go driving the bike with her. Grin

Yes, absolutely well done!

I remember being absolutely crushed when my gym closed last March and I was worried that I would lose the will to exercise. But I bought an elliptical and now I canít imagine going back to the gym since I have everything right here.

And dancing sounds wonderful K!  I hope you get to go soon.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #817 on: July 02, 2021, 09:30:54 PM »

A star to everyone! It is such a relief to know that there are other people with the same struggles!  Hug
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #818 on: July 02, 2021, 11:13:33 PM »

A star to everyone! It is such a relief to know that there are other people with the same struggles!  Hug

Could this be why we have grown to love Stephanie? She seems real and shares our struggles.  Thumb up

ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: July 03, 2021, 12:06:56 PM »

Yesterday Guillaume, Stephanie, and Charles inaugurated the Ettelbruck Agricultural Fair - 2021.

Charles seems to like the horses Smiley

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #820 on: July 03, 2021, 12:14:03 PM »

I don't think I've ever seen someone so transformed.  How utterly miserable she must have been and oh, how she just glows now.

It warms the heart of even this old cynic to see it.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #821 on: July 03, 2021, 12:57:02 PM »

Okay, she looks phenomenal! She GLOWS when sheís around her gorgeous baby boy.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: July 03, 2021, 01:22:03 PM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

Well done!!

Due to Corona it was often hard to get sufficient movement and excercise. Also I hadn't done much either before Corona (due to other circumstances). I certainly still need to lose weight. Besides increase in excercise the main beneficial point is my food and eating habits (I am not a well cook, I cook mainly for 1 person (if I cook myself) and I eating oft too late).

A little one certainly helps in getting extra excercise  Wink
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #823 on: July 03, 2021, 01:22:54 PM »

I don't think I've ever seen someone so transformed.  How utterly miserable she must have been and oh, how she just glows now.

It warms the heart of even this old cynic to see it.

Her appareance changed so positively!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: July 03, 2021, 01:37:58 PM »

Thanks you guys!   Hug

Well done!!

Yes, absolutely well done!

I remember being absolutely crushed when my gym closed last March and I was worried that I would lose the will to exercise. But I bought an elliptical and now I canít imagine going back to the gym since I have everything right here.

And dancing sounds wonderful K!  I hope you get to go soon.

What is, eeeeeh, an elliptical?

Even before Corona I wasn't a gym fan. When going it was predominantly for the classes, f.e. aerobics and such.

Dancing sounds great Kristallinchen,  it's definately a wonderfull workout.

I always preferred teamsports or group training. And/or a solo activity. I can get myself really stuck in / dedicated to a sport. Not that I am an all to the end going athlete or that I am so very loyal and always showing up..... Wink I have done gymnastics (very low level), including some alternative forms for at least 10 years. Besides that I have done acrobatics and  volleyball for several years. Fortunately I had some teammates, friends etc who lured me into other activities such as swimming; aquapower; zumba and walking (predominantly >15km). But I think whst got me most in shape in my youth was having to bike everywhere, when possible. Not a special bike or sportsbike, but regular ones. At first without gears, later on with 3 gears. Your main way of transport to school, sports, club, etc. And for most of us it was in all wheater types.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: