Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 220055 times)
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: July 09, 2021, 05:42:47 PM »

Yay!  More photos of Charles!  I want to get in line for a cuddle!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: July 09, 2021, 06:39:12 PM »

Given all the changes in clothes, itís clear that these visits are not ď20 minutes in and outĒ.

The resident as are clearly grooving on having Charles visit.  His parents are the conveyance, but he has charted them all.  And me too,.

Itís almost like they take this job seriously isnít it?

I think they are really taking their job seriously now. Gui had been working a lot this year, even if his solo engagements are not regularly covered on RD. Stephanie is great now too, she won me over with the agricultural fair and these visits to nursing homes.
Since they have looked even happier than usual (since Charles, or in year two A.C. Anno Caroli) these last days, could it mean that they know that Henri is going to abdicate very soon? I keep my fingers crossed because this would mean more freedom to them and I don't have any doubt at all that these two are up to the job.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: July 09, 2021, 07:09:27 PM »

My word what a poignant series of visits and just the right crowd at this perilous moment. Bringing that little bundle of sunshine to isolated and/or elderly people was a stroke of genius. The little lad is very easy going and clearly up to the task. How nice to get him interacting with older people get comfortable with what they offer and who they are strangers all but gentle people eager to engage. That hand on the fat ankle could have been me I would want to reach out and squeeze that peanut so badly. Gui and Stephanie are at a 180 totally. Freedom gets you happiness.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: July 12, 2021, 10:14:56 AM »

More pics

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: July 12, 2021, 12:37:04 PM »

Yet again great pictures!
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: July 12, 2021, 06:15:38 PM »

Great! So these two had been working the last few weeks while MT and Henri are already on holidays.

Charles is more than cute like always and I really love Steph's dark teal tunic.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: July 12, 2021, 10:53:45 PM »

Probably nothing lifts those old folks' spirits more than a chance to interact with such a sweet-faced little boy. Bravo for the parents for bringing him along.
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: July 12, 2021, 11:33:57 PM »

I love coming to this thread to just look at pictures of this cute little guy. He makes my day better!

I love they brought him. It is so good for elderly people in general to be around babies, I've noticed (as my mom is in a nursing home now).

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: July 13, 2021, 03:23:25 AM »

Even if it was just "good PR" - and I don't think it is- it is extremely *nice* of Gui and Stephanie to share their boy with the very people it will do the most good to see him. 

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: July 13, 2021, 01:13:31 PM »

I think these visits have tied with Madeleine's princess party as my favourite royal event.  Everyone there has taken such pleasure from the visit.  Charles seems to be a remarkably content, sociable and docile child, totally unfazed.  Gui and Steph are happy and willing to share their precious child.  The residents are happy to see such a happy little nugget.  It's just such a sweet thing for everyone.

I always had a soft spot for Gui and Steph.  Gui is (and I say this fondly) such an earnest dork.  He knows his job, he knows what he has to do or should do and I think he takes that very seriously.  Steph - there's so much I recognise in her.  I could see the fog that surrounded her.  It was annoying at times to see how they weren't fulfilling themselves, but that's depression for you.  It has been such a delight to them blossoming and opening up.  It's clear to see that there was an enormous weight on them that has now been lifted and it's just lovely to watch them.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: July 13, 2021, 02:11:13 PM »

I think these visits have tied with Madeleine's princess party as my favourite royal event.  Everyone there has taken such pleasure from the visit.  Charles seems to be a remarkably content, sociable and docile child, totally unfazed.  Gui and Steph are happy and willing to share their precious child.  The residents are happy to see such a happy little nugget.  It's just such a sweet thing for everyone.

I always had a soft spot for Gui and Steph.  Gui is (and I say this fondly) such an earnest dork.  He knows his job, he knows what he has to do or should do and I think he takes that very seriously.  Steph - there's so much I recognise in her.  I could see the fog that surrounded her.  It was annoying at times to see how they weren't fulfilling themselves, but that's depression for you.  It has been such a delight to them blossoming and opening up.  It's clear to see that there was an enormous weight on them that has now been lifted and it's just lovely to watch them.

Isnít  Gui the chap who Mary felt slighted by and threw him a looooong greasy backward stare in a reception line once?
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: July 13, 2021, 06:03:14 PM »

Isnít  Gui the chap who Mary felt slighted by and threw him a looooong greasy backward stare in a reception line once?

If thatís true then he just rose precipitously in my estimation.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: July 13, 2021, 06:06:09 PM »

OMG, I remember that!  Mooch is such a super-silly-ous a$$ Ö still Ö

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: July 13, 2021, 06:08:02 PM »

Mine too.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: July 14, 2021, 03:06:13 AM »

Yes!  This is definitely up there with the princess tea party!!  And I love that (hopefully, fingers crossed) this will be a regular occurrence!

I'd love to hear the story of the alleged slight Mary perceived!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: