Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 38220 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2020, 08:19:14 AM »

They've handled it unbelievably well. The first day a short, but truthful, birth announcement with the full name; more than a few words from the father on leaving the hospital in three languages - and, between all those languages, giving a couple of extra details, the C-section, the long-awaited element, even a possible day they might leave hospital; then the iPad photos that night. The next day some official photos; then a good photo opportunity outside the hospital where the whole of that beautiful baby's face could be seen; and then plenty of photos of the father registering the birth, posing with giant teddy etc. Well played, both the press and the public have what they want, no-one feels shortchanged, and now the new family can be left in peace....

they did just like our friends who are now living in LA, eh? Whistle Smiley

G Smiley

Harry and Meghan are O/T Real mad
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2020, 11:08:50 AM »

Adorable baby, and so lovely to see Steph and Gui looking so genuinely happy (and tired, but that is to be expected wth new parents!).

I feel like this has been a long time coming and that the moment of finally holding their baby in their arms was a struggle.

Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2020, 11:37:50 AM »

Just lovely to see those photos and video - happy tears sprang to my eyes!
They shared such loving and tender gazes with each other and their precious son.
gem

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2020, 04:40:57 AM »

What a beautiful boy and family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaGLVS5b_ZY
llcd

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2020, 04:32:00 AM »

Beautiful baby!!! 
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2020, 10:56:29 PM »

With respect to christening, in very devout Catholic families, this often happens very soon and is often not a hugely public event. I happened to see my mother's baptismal certificate the other day and noticed that she was not yet one week old.  I think in this time of the virus, this little one's baptism will be private and soon, for the protection of the baby, his parents, and, for that matter, the clergy. Perhaps later there can be a more festival welcome-to-the-world celebration, but I would suspect the baby's parents view baptism as a significant spiritual event in the child's life more than anything else. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2020, 09:41:31 AM »

With respect to christening, in very devout Catholic families, this often happens very soon and is often not a hugely public event. I happened to see my mother's baptismal certificate the other day and noticed that she was not yet one week old.  I think in this time of the virus, this little one's baptism will be private and soon, for the protection of the baby, his parents, and, for that matter, the clergy. Perhaps later there can be a more festival welcome-to-the-world celebration, but I would suspect the baby's parents view baptism as a significant spiritual event in the child's life more than anything else. 

In the past I think there was a reason for the very quick christenings. As in that time non-christened babies weren't allowed to be burried on Catholic graveyards and related. And in earlier times, infant mortality was much greater.

The Catholic Church teaches that baptism is essential for a soul to enter heaven and therefore the ritual must take place as near to birth as possible. For decades, newborns and infants who die before baptism were deemed ineligible for salvation and were not buried on consecrated, or holy, ground. In several countries, priests return to this and often turn a blind eye to the burial of unbaptized children in a Catholic cemetery.

I am aware that someone in the Netherlands has made a very beautiful work of two hands, which symbolically connects the consecrated ground of a Catholic cemetery with the unconsecrated ground next to it. To represent connection between the parents (in consecrated ground) and the unbaptized children (in consecrated ground).
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2020, 05:53:07 PM »

Some Instagram accounts and royalty websites have published a very low-quality photo of Baby Charles with his parents and grandparents. Reportedly, there is an interview coming in Paris Match:
https://euro-royals.livejournal.com/532144.html
(Unfortunately, I haven't found how to add the photo itself to the post.)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: June 09, 2020, 06:13:23 PM »

Apparently it's an interview with MT... anyone surprised?  Roll Eyes

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: June 09, 2020, 06:17:29 PM »

Oh my f*@#ing God,  can this woman just stop?!!

An open heart   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes More likely an open hand to slap an underling with.
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: June 09, 2020, 06:20:10 PM »

It seems like it is - I've posted some insights from Paris Match in MT thread.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2020, 06:38:29 PM »

Oh my God, can't she just lived them alone? Can't they have their own moment and a family of 3?

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2020, 06:40:31 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT OF COURSE!

It's a testament to M-T's modesty and kindness that she allowed Stef to be in the photo at all.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
dhb

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: June 09, 2020, 06:43:25 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT OF COURSE!

It's a testament to M-T's modesty and kindness that she allowed Stef to be in the photo at all.

And *that* outfit! Oy vey. I used to like her too but after that report came out her self-centered ways have come out front and center in every appearance she has been a part of...
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: June 09, 2020, 06:46:29 PM »

Poor Steph. Looks like Henri and Guillaume are just used to going along to get along. Steph is telling us what she thinks with that facial expression. I don't blame her. It is good to see little baby Charles though.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: