Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 70174 times)
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: July 04, 2020, 02:23:25 AM »

I have attended a Roman Catholic wedding that not only had the wedding vows but a complete Catholic Mass. Before the Mass ended, the bride's mother went up to the choir loft. She sang Ave Maria.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: July 04, 2020, 06:12:30 PM »

I have attended a Roman Catholic wedding that not only had the wedding vows but a complete Catholic Mass. Before the Mass ended, the bride's mother went up to the choir loft. She sang Ave Maria.

Let us all take a moment and be thankful that MT didnt try and do karaoke at Gui and Steph's wedding. It would have been a great dishing moment but painful for everyone in that church and watching the ceremony.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: July 04, 2020, 07:20:17 PM »

Let us all take a moment and be thankful that MT didnt try and do karaoke at Gui and Steph's wedding. It would have been a great dishing moment but painful for everyone in that church and watching the ceremony.

I have the perfect song for her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seqaTuXkqFI
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: July 06, 2020, 10:14:00 AM »

Is there an official date for the christening of Prince Charles?
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2020, 05:29:49 PM »

That's one of my favourite George Harrison songs!!!  God can you imagine her trying to sing that?!  Laugh bounce
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2020, 07:37:40 PM »

That's one of my favourite George Harrison songs!!!  God can you imagine her trying to sing that?!  Laugh bounce

Unfortunately I can.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2020, 05:50:45 AM »

Unfortunately I can.

this one is much more suitable, perhaps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: July 08, 2020, 03:13:04 PM »

Unfortunately I can.

this one is much more suitable, perhaps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts

G Smiley

Heh. This would work well for Henri. It would certainly explain a lot.
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: July 13, 2020, 03:37:41 PM »

Guillaume and Stephanie thanked for all the donations for Charles's birth and revealed how these money would be used.

We were very touched by the countless messages, gifts and the generosity of the donations we received on the occasion of the birth of our son Charles. We thank you very much.

Thanks to the generosity of your donations, we will be able to support two projects that are important to us. First of all, the creation of an inclusive playground in Esch-sur-Alzette and then a project to fight against famine among children in South Sudan, a project managed by Caritas Luxembourg.

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...ouple-heritier/index.html
LadyBunion

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: July 13, 2020, 04:27:32 PM »

I love that photo of Guillaume juggling the baby and both parents smiling
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: July 13, 2020, 05:28:58 PM »

Very sweet photos and good causes to donate to. I'm so happy for these two so happy, I think Charles is a lucky little boy to have such adoring parents.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2020, 12:37:18 AM »

He is definitely a lucky little boy and so sweet he has been consistently calm in pics. I love Stephanie's top. Good luck to the three of them. I hope once MT and Henri are gone their children can come together. I hope the pathology in the family hasn't been such that the siblings don't like each other or were played off each other that would be awful.
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: July 14, 2020, 03:19:10 AM »

They both look so besotted with their son, especially Guillame who looks to be still over the moon! Adorable.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2020, 07:48:42 AM »

He is getting bigger and chubbier  Supercontent

They really are in love with him and itís so sweet seeing them.
Iím in a constant aww and I never thought that Gui and Stef could do that to me.

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »

I never thought I'd end being a bit sugary for Gui and Steph....but here I am.

Charles is clearly a much wanted and very adored baby.

Looking back, I wonder much of the sullenness and unhappiness we saw from Gui and Steph in the couple of years before his birth were the result of fertility struggles and possibly even miscarriages. They must have been hurting.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: