Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 93161 times)
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: October 13, 2020, 09:38:42 PM »

Wait - a church named Himmelfahrt?

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: October 13, 2020, 10:05:49 PM »

Journey to Heaven.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2020, 10:10:19 PM »

Himmelfahrt is the German word for Ascension (either of Jesus Christ or Mary).

And yes, that fur stole is horrible. I wonder whether there are some paws and a little face hidden somewhere? And it doesn't go with the mint dress at all. Even I see that. It's Linus' blanket with a vengeance.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: October 13, 2020, 10:11:38 PM »

Should they be taking him around so many people given that covid is still around?

I understand wanting your child with you but I’d be too scared. I have barely ventured out with friends in fear I might bring it home.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: October 13, 2020, 10:29:26 PM »

I was thinking the same thing. He is precious and I would have left him in the hotel with her sister or something
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: October 13, 2020, 11:43:11 PM »

Himmelfahrt is the German word for Ascension (either of Jesus Christ or Mary).

And yes, that fur stole is horrible. I wonder whether there are some paws and a little face hidden somewhere? And it doesn't go with the mint dress at all. Even I see that. It's Linus' blanket with a vengeance.

Thanks for the very patient explanation Carreen and Celia. I knew that “Himmel” was heaven but wasn’t sure about the rest.

And yes, the first time I glanced at that photo I thought my grandmother had come back from Himmel.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: October 14, 2020, 01:24:29 AM »

What is the tiara that Kinga wore?
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: October 14, 2020, 01:42:19 AM »

Jeez I thought that was Margrethe of Denmark at first with the glasses! The green dress reminds me a little of what MM wore at Oscar's Christening. Fur is never a good look, imo, even if it is fake.

I do like the flower in the hat...that's about as positive I can be.

Not sure about commenting on whether they should have took Charles, I've heard that babies and young children are less susceptible, though obviously not immune, from covid. However I live in the UK so that may be yet another threat of misinformation given to us. Maybe Charles accompanied because the trio have decided to take a little holiday away nearby? Or either parent is reluctant to leave little Charles with relatives/nannies just yet? Perhaps a nanny hasn't been employed just yet? When my friend had her baby and returned to work after a year's maternity leave, she said it was one of the hardest things she ever did in leaving the baby at home with a relative.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: October 14, 2020, 04:24:22 AM »

Sorry to pour some vinegar into all the sugar that is certainly coming up, but the couple, especially Stephanie, looks rather like Charles' grandparents than like his parents. Where in the world did she find that hideous fur shawl???  Yikes Certainly in some haunted and dusty attic.
Gui, please take some money from your grandpa's heritage and hire a stylist for your wife ASAP.

Linus looks like miss marple in bad costume spare Secret

Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: October 14, 2020, 11:10:49 AM »

Sorry to pour some vinegar into all the sugar that is certainly coming up, but the couple, especially Stephanie, looks rather like Charles' grandparents than like his parents. Where in the world did she find that hideous fur shawl???  Yikes Certainly in some haunted and dusty attic.
Gui, please take some money from your grandpa's heritage and hire a stylist for your wife ASAP.

It's not being vinegar, it's  a dose of reality.  Her outfit is hideous and wearing a fur stole is disregarding ethical wearing standards in Europe these days.  No one will wear a stole like that.

Maternity doesn't give her an all out card in how to dress for her position, specially regarding real fur.  Neither does having a bitch of a MIL.  She still the hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxemburg.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: October 14, 2020, 01:41:16 PM »

That is one fugly outfit. Seriously, why can’t she dress like a normal human being?

ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: October 14, 2020, 03:57:31 PM »

Guillaume, Stephanie, and Charles received at the Château de Fischbach representatives of the Luxembourg Midwives Association (ALSF).

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...es-femmes-alsg/index.html
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: October 14, 2020, 04:05:28 PM »

Yes, that's nice of them, but does she sleep in those black pants? It's at least the 4th time in a row she is wearing them.  Nerves

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: October 14, 2020, 05:44:34 PM »

His eyes  I love the gaze he has in the photo where Steph is near the door, looks like he's silently judging the women. He'll need that look for dear grandma!

I like the fact that they've not shut Charles away, he's meeting "the people" at only a few months old; people are seeing him out and about and getting used to him being there.

He looks a very calm and contented baby. It really does seem as though Gui and Steph cant bear to be apart from him! Plus I'm loving the peeks inside the royal residences. That staircase looks stunning!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: October 14, 2020, 08:31:35 PM »

I just love this baby, he is so adorable. 
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: