Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 220077 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: July 14, 2021, 04:46:36 AM »

Regrettably the DRF put the video on private. Heres the discussion: https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=5535.0
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: July 14, 2021, 05:05:33 AM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

That was one wild ride of a thread to read!  Grin

It reminded me of a video I saw of Mary at a wedding reception and she was caught making fun of someone...maybe because the lady's dress needed adjusted, or something?  That's all I can remember and I think I don't even have that part 100% right.

I wish we could have a big happy event that attracts royals from across the world so we can see tiaras and dresses and watch and analyze all the interactions, body language, rolled eyes, etc. 

Until then I guess I'll be content with how Gui and Steph are absolutely nailing their roles!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: July 14, 2021, 09:59:55 AM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

It reminded me of a video I saw of Mary at a wedding reception and she was caught making fun of someone...maybe because the lady's dress needed adjusted, or something?  That's all I can remember and I think I don't even have that part 100% right.

I wish we could have a big happy event that attracts royals from across the world so we can see tiaras and dresses and watch and analyze all the interactions, body language, rolled eyes, etc. 

Until then I guess I'll be content with how Gui and Steph are absolutely nailing their roles!

Off topic in this thread, but you probably mean the incident with Carina Axelsson. The (former?) partner of Fred's cousin Gustav, 7th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. During a gala and/or party, Carina was working on something about her dress. Adjusting a strap or the like. Mary informed her somewhat childishly that she was in full view of a camera.

http://maryfromthestart.b...4/12/carina-axelsson.html
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: July 14, 2021, 04:36:05 PM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

Off topic in this thread, but you probably mean the incident with Carina Axelsson. The (former?) partner of Fred's cousin Gustav, 7th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. During a gala and/or party, Carina was working on something about her dress. Adjusting a strap or the like. Mary informed her somewhat childishly that she was in full view of a camera.

That is exactly what I'm thinking of!  Champagne

To bring this back on topic, let's assume that incident happened at Gui & Steph's wedding 
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: July 14, 2021, 04:41:30 PM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

If I was in public view and went to
adjust say a bra strap Id like to be reminded that there is probably somewhere more private to do that 🙅‍♀️
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: July 14, 2021, 04:52:30 PM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

adjust say a bra strap Id like to be reminded that there is probably somewhere more private to do that 🙅‍♀️

If I recall correctly, Mary wasn't acting out of a "girls code" type of "let me help you out, sister," but more making fun of the woman for being caught.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: July 14, 2021, 06:16:18 PM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

If I recall correctly, Mary wasn't acting out of a "girls code" type of "let me help you out, sister," but more making fun of the woman for being caught.

Oh yeah, Mary was indeed behaving rather fake and childish in this case.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: July 14, 2021, 06:20:39 PM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

I remember this, it happened at a Swedish gala event and I saw footage of MoshPit retelling this incident to her seat partner and mockingly imitating Carina's embarrassment.
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: July 14, 2021, 06:35:26 PM »

Thank you Hester!   Beer

I remember this, it happened at a Swedish gala event and I saw footage of MoshPit retelling this incident to her seat partner and mockingly imitating Carina's embarrassment.

It was Victoria's wedding. Right after dinner when the guests were walking down the corridor to have wedding cake. Mary just pointed to the camera and said somethingto Carina. The Swedish commentator noted that Mary always knows where the cameras are.
I didn't percieve it as her mocking Carina at all.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: September 16, 2021, 10:25:05 AM »

Gui, Steph and Charles paid a visit to the Butterfly Garden in Grevenmacher

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: September 16, 2021, 11:15:18 AM »

They are so happy... so nice to see
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: September 16, 2021, 11:38:50 AM »

BTW, this garden is managed by the cooperative Yolande Coop (a member of the network of social institutions of elisabeth, https://www.elisabeth.lu/) and serves as a professional integration workshop allowing people with disabilities to work according to their needs and possibilities.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #912 on: September 16, 2021, 12:23:40 PM »

Hes adorable 🥰
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: September 16, 2021, 02:06:39 PM »

Awwww look at that precious lil one! 
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: September 16, 2021, 06:19:27 PM »

Such a doll and he has quite a bit more hair too, sweet li'l man!

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: