Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amalia - news & events 2020  (Read 3880 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:17:39 PM »

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...amalia-en-een-vriend.html

Man to Pieter Baan Center for threatening Princess Amalia and a friend

A man from Zwolle has to stand trial for threatening Princess Amalia (16) and a school friend. In January, Wouter G. sent messages and images via Instagram in which he threatened to rape the princess, among other things. He threatened the princess's friend, Brent, with death.

The 31-year-old man has been detained since January. Today was a pro forma session in Zwolle, where it was decided that the man should be investigated further. This happens at the Pieter Baan Center. The prosecutor had insisted on this.

Paranoid schizophrenia
It has previously been established that the man has paranoid schizophrenia, among other things. His lawyer therefore wants him to be declared fully or partially insane.

The next meeting was scheduled for July 23. According to the court, this is also a pro forma hearing, because the chance that there is a PBC report is "zero" according to the court.

Corona crisis
Due to the corona crisis, the waiting time at the PBC is extra long. Moreover, an investigation also takes almost two months, which means that the matter cannot be dealt with substantively.

The suspect was present at the trial via a video connection from the penitentiary in Zwolle. He said that an additional investigation was not necessary as far as he was concerned.

He further said that he had written the offending messages. but that he had erased them immediately the next day. He said he hadn't realized he had actually posted them.

https://www.nu.nl/binnenl...instagram.html?redirect=1

Man suspected of threatening Princess Amalia with rape via Instagram

A 31-year-old man from Zwolle is suspected of repeatedly threatening Princess Amalia with rape or sexual assault in January this year. The man approached the princess through her Instagram account.

Wouter G. first appeared in court on Thursday afternoon in an introductory session at the court in Zwolle.

The man wrote, among other things, that he would visit the sixteen-year-old princess at her school in The Hague and that if "she would smell weed, that it was him".

He also said he wanted to perform sexual acts with her. For example, he would visit King's Day and then "unexpectedly get her on the face", the message read.

The man is also said to have threatened to kill Amalia's classmate by saying he would set him on fire.

The judge decided that the man must be admitted to the Pieter Baan Center (PBC) to be examined. The next hearing in his case is scheduled for July 23.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 01:26:06 PM by Principessa » Logged
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 01:19:32 PM »

Yikes!!! Poor Amalia!  Nerves

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 01:43:51 PM »

Such a horrible experience, poor Amalia! 😱
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 01:52:44 PM »

Hopefully this man will rot in jail.

Poor Amalia. Sad
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 02:23:47 PM »

This is awful. Please, young ones, even if you are royals, take care. Too many insane individuals ( or gangs)  hiding behind naïve,inane profiles.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 03:35:33 PM »

Beyond disturbing!!

Poor girl.  Hopefully there's since actions taken to keep this man away from children and the internet.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 05:41:50 PM »

I hope that this case will bring more light to threatening messages young girls and women receive in internet and in daily basis. Unfrotunately, this is not an unheard behaviour, schizophrenia or not, and we all should be more open about this, because the more we talk, the more possible is to end this.
Poor Amalia, I cannot imagine her shock. I hope she is better now.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 12:11:20 AM »

I hope that this case will bring more light to threatening messages young girls and women receive in internet and in daily basis. Unfrotunately, this is not an unheard behaviour, schizophrenia or not, and we all should be more open about this, because the more we talk, the more possible is to end this.
Poor Amalia, I cannot imagine her shock. I hope she is better now.

Poor Amalia indeed!  If she can turn this around and help,other young women, that would be a great way for her to heal.  When she’s ready.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 10:24:04 AM »

The past weekend there was fun news about a Dutch doppelganger of Princess Amalia. It is up to you whether they really look that much alike. With regard to the last part of the linked article, about Whether Amalia and her sister Alexia and Ariane are also on TikTok themselves is of course unknown, we know more. It is certainly no secret Alexia is present on TikTok, at least one time with another royal prince Christian of Denmark.

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/...ganger-gevonden-op-tiktok

Translation:

Princess Amalia has found her doppelganger on TikTok

It looks like Princess Amalia (16) has a doppelganger. On TikTok, a social media platform especially loved by young people, Anne-Roos Schilder suddenly stood out. She would be incredibly similar to our crown princess.

Princess Amalia has found her doppelgänger in TikTok user Anne-Roos Schilder. She posted a number of funny videos on the social media platform, after which she was flooded with reports that she is so incredibly similar to the Dutch crown princess. "I put an ordinary TikTok and then the whole of the Netherlands who says in my comments that I look like princess Amalia", she says in a new video.

Her video has since been viewed very often on TikTok. But it's not the first time Anne-Roos has been mistaken for Amalia, as seen below.

Whether Amalia and her sister Alexia and Ariane are also on TikTok themselves is of course unknown. Recently, fans of the Dutch royal family got a unique look into their private lives. King's Day looked very different this year, so viewers could see a bit of how the family lives. You can see it below.

Anne Roos Schilder:

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 03:01:46 PM »

The first picture looks a lot like Amalia. 
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 10:40:19 PM »

I think the resemblance is noticeable!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2020, 01:09:42 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...lia-alexia-en-ariane.html

Royal Family shares new photos of princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane

The Royal House shared new portrait photos of the three princesses on Tuesday. Amalia, Alexia and Ariane all pose for the camera on their own.

In this new photo, 16-year-old Amalia is wearing the dress she was wearing during the photo opportunity prior to the family's summer vacation. (Photo: RVD / Martijn Beekman)

Princess Alexia is dressed in a white dress from Sandro Paris, a brand she wears more often and in which her older sister and mother have also been seen. The fifteen-year-old princess combines the garment with three necklaces and several bracelets. (Photo: RVD / Martijn Beekman)

Princess Ariane, like her eldest sister, wears the same dress as during the photo opportunity before the holidays. It has not been disclosed when the photos were taken except that it was in July, but this could indicate that it may have been just before or after the session. (Photo: RVD / Martijn Beekman)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2020, 08:51:26 AM »

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...-ook-een-uitnodiging.html

Conscription' now also for girls, Princess Amalia also receives an invitation

This year girls are for the first time under military service. All girls born in 2003 will receive a letter from the Ministry of Defense this week stating that they are registered for military service. It concerns just over 100,000 young girls. Among them is Princess Amalia, who will turn 17 on December 7.

The letter states, as in the letter that boys have been receiving for decades, that military conscription still exists, but that the duty to show up has been suspended. The House of Representatives decided in 2018 that conscription should also apply to girls, because of the equal treatment of men and women.

An additional advantage is that the Ministry of Defense can point out a career in the armed forces to girls. This has been pursued for years, but only 10 percent of the military is now women. "It is increasing slightly," said a spokesperson for the ministry, "but it is difficult to find women for the armed forces."

The compulsory attendance was suspended in 1997. The Cold War was over and large, expensive armies were no longer needed, it was thought. The task of the armed forces shifted to crisis management operations, in which conscripts were only allowed to cooperate voluntarily. Since then, the defense has focused on professionalizing the army. Soldiers now remain in service longer and investments have been made in training.

'May ever be needed'
Since the suspension of military service, conscripts have never been drafted. "But we don't know what could happen in the future," said minister Ank Bijleveld in a message to all girls. "If the security of our country is ever seriously threatened again, the conscripts may have to go into the army."

Young girls who already know that they absolutely do not want to fulfill any military service, cannot object. This is only possible when they receive a call.

It is not yet known what Princess Amalia will do with the conscription letter. In a written response, the Government Information Service writes: "It is indeed correct that Princess Amalia, like all Dutch young people who will turn seventeen in 2020, receives this letter. At the moment, however, we cannot anticipate the way in which Princess Amalia will wants to get to know Defense in view of its future ".

Princess Amalia is the first female pretender to the throne in the Netherlands to be drafted for military service. Wilhelmina, Juliana and Beatrix have never had a position in the army, not even as head of state. It is regulated in the constitution in such a way that the head of state is not the commander in chief of the armed forces.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2020, 03:20:18 PM »

For all that's worth: we have the German Bundeswehr assisting in enforcing Corona measures and helping with the tracking of the infection chains.. So it seems that the new world might require new abilities in what Macron called a war against the virus.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: