Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 38657 times)
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2020, 04:32:13 AM »

I wish I could think this was some devil-may-care burst of healthy rebellion but I fear it is something worse. Charlene seems to have issues with what she sees when she looks in the mirror. I hope this wasnt done in a rage or despondent mood after to many drinks. It looks to me like a mess that her hairdresser tried to clean up as best as she could.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2020, 06:27:26 PM »

Didn't she also get breast implants a few years ago?  She definitely has a swimmer's build --broad shoulders, minimal bust, narrow hips.

I would love to know what inspired Charlenes hair because it looks horrible and is inappropriate for her position. At first I thought it was Stephanie and was kind of like meh seems like something Stephanie would do but then realized its Charlene. The Monaco royals really are a tacky hot mess. It seems a bit like mid 2000s Britney Spears when she shaved her head and went crazy with the umbrella.

it sure is inappropriate for her position; any other royal would've been lambasted, imho. amazing that some outlets are writing positively about it.  what hypocrites.

almost seems like she had a mini nervous breakdown of sorts.  between all of the stuff she has done to her face and teeth and now this haircut, she really looks awful.  wonder if she's started regretting that haircut yet!
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2020, 07:18:54 PM »

I would love to know what inspired Charlenes hair because it looks horrible and is inappropriate for her position. At first I thought it was Stephanie and was kind of like meh seems like something Stephanie would do but then realized its Charlene. The Monaco royals really are a tacky hot mess. It seems a bit like mid 2000s Britney Spears when she shaved her head and went crazy with the umbrella.

it sure is inappropriate for her position; any other royal would've been lambasted, imho. amazing that some outlets are writing positively about it.  what hypocrites.

almost seems like she had a mini nervous breakdown of sorts.  between all of the stuff she has done to her face and teeth and now this haircut, she really looks awful.  wonder if she's started regretting that haircut yet!

I think it depends, royals from a conservative RF such as the British RF or the Spanish RF would've no doubt be lambasted. But those who are from a laid-back and carefree RF like the Monegasque PF, the Dutch RF or the Norwegian RF seems to be given a pass.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2020, 07:50:26 PM »

I wish I could think this was some devil-may-care burst of healthy rebellion but I fear it is something worse. Charlene seems to have issues with what she sees when she looks in the mirror. I hope this wasnt done in a rage or despondent mood after to many drinks. It looks to me like a mess that her hairdresser tried to clean up as best as she could.
exactly my thoughts,i hope o am wrong though

ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2020, 08:24:53 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ty-claims-love-child.html

DM is reporting that Albert is going to court to fight claims he has a 3rd love child. Maybe that explains the haircut Whistle
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2020, 08:27:00 PM »

A response to this? https://www.dailymail.co....ty-claims-love-child.html

Edited: Oops! Ralf beat me to it. LOL I think she's giving Fat Albert the finger.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2020, 09:31:32 PM »

I know we are post this point but why don't these very public boys get things snipped I mean really? It is easily reversible and 24 hours of keeping a bag of frozen peas in your lap would save a lot of money.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2020, 09:39:00 PM »

Or at least a French letter...
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2020, 10:43:56 PM »

I don't know why the DM are reporting this as an exclusive. I read months ago that this court case would be happening in early 2021. If it's not news to me I doubt that it's shocked PC into shaving her hair. The paper is also insinuating that PA's relationship with his wife ran continuously from 2000 and so this girl's birth in 2005 was a result of him cheating on her. Anyone who follows the Grimaldi's knows their relationship started in 2006 even though they did meet in 2000 and then lost touch for years. It's not a nice situation but it has no more bearing on Albert's relationship with Charlene than the existence of his other two out of wedlock kids.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2020, 11:00:33 PM »

She would have been 18-19 and he would have been in his late 40s. Obviously legal but not a great look IMHO.

He already had two children at this point and he's had other "scares". Can't he learn to wrap it properly?

Whether it turns out he has another kid or not it seems he was idiotically careless for someone who didn't even want to acknowledge "illegitimate" children until he was forced to.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2020, 11:36:29 PM »

Is it just me, or does it appear to you that she also shaved her eyebrows? Look at the picture, they appear to be drawn on with magic marker and suddenly have no hair https://www.dailymail.co....ty-claims-love-child.html . Even the pics from 2 weeks ago with those awful super short bangs, she still had hair in the eyebrows.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2020, 11:54:49 PM »

Is it just me, or does it appear to you that she also shaved her eyebrows? Look at the picture, they appear to be drawn on with magic marker and suddenly have no hair https://www.dailymail.co....ty-claims-love-child.html . Even the pics from 2 weeks ago with those awful super short bangs, she still had hair in the eyebrows.

I agree. They look like magic marker brows. More wtf questions. As far as Al populating the realm, I doubt Charlene found out about this latest case in the past two weeks so Im not sure if that explains her recent choices.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »

Its very hard to tell. Her brows are naturally light and she either pencils them in or dyes them, so they look different to me in different pictures. 

And I agree about those dorky bangs.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2020, 01:51:58 AM »

Its very hard to tell. Her brows are naturally light and she either pencils them in or dyes them, so they look different to me in different pictures. 

so funny, I showed hubby a pic and said, how do you like this hairdo LOL he said, forget the hair what's with the eyebrows!  No an hour ago, then I see this  Laughing  made me laugh

Don't forget, Charlene can leave anytime but she can't take her children. I hope their little lives aren't being shaken.

I've been getting happy family vibe, it's clear the twins are familar and affectionate, I also think Cha Cha seems to be a good mother and have been surprised faTal as a father wasn't as disgusting to me.   But that hair screams CRISIS or pay attention to me JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2020, 08:37:29 PM »

so funny, I showed hubby a pic and said, how do you like this hairdo LOL he said, forget the hair what's with the eyebrows! No an hour ago, then I see this  Laughing  made me laugh

Don't forget, Charlene can leave anytime but she can't take her children. I hope their little lives aren't being shaken.

I've been getting happy family vibe, it's clear the twins are familar and affectionate, I also think Cha Cha seems to be a good mother and have been surprised faTal as a father wasn't as disgusting to me.   But that hair screams CRISIS or pay attention to me JMO
She should get them microbladed. A friend who has little to no brows did it and looks natural and amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: