Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 38653 times)
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 10:49:59 PM »

I stop to publish news and photos on this forum

too much bashing without raison,

I found Charlene very  beautiful in this message but here a lot of critics about her lips, I  find anything to say about her lips,

One time, she is not present to an event she is criticed  and when she  is present Always  comments  about botox when there are no comments about botox, it is here about her lips

Nothing about she is doing  with her foundation in Monaco , in South Africa to help the people who are suffering  of the corvid 19 only her lips

,In this forums, there are the saints with Princess Victoria, the princess Madelaine, the queen Letizia, Marie  of Denmark what they will do will be Always good
And bashing about Mette Maritt, Sophia of Sweden, Charlene, Kate, Meghan, Mary of Denmark,
Before the Birth of her child, Stéphanie of Luxembourg was criticed, since the announce and the Birth of  her baby, she is no more criticed but I think that later, the bashing will begin again

Yesterday,  Charlene was lauching  the 24 hours of the Mans  where a strongtogether  car supported by her foundation is running, she called for a donation with the 24 hours of the Mans to fight the corvid 19 and for the medical serach,I will not publish the photos there , to much bashing

Oh dear. I think you've missed the point of these forums. Never mind.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 03:21:48 PM »

Well now I kind of agree with Mylady ... the turnaround on Stephanie of Lux for example - once she became pregnant, and then when she had Charles, she was no longer the workshy Linus but a hoped-for Lioness ... 😉

We are all a little tough sometimes on most of the royal women, self included - god knows I can't stand Sofia of Sweden, but I've also assumed a lot about her that I can't *know*.  Not a very nice characteristic on my part.  After all, assuming is what makes an "ass" of "u" and "me" ...

Of course all too often there is *excellent* reason for criticism too.  Just as one would criticize the actions of a politician, or any public figure.

But I will say, Mylady's comments brought me up short and I will try from now to think:  "is this comment really necessary?"

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2020, 03:31:51 PM »

Well now I kind of agree with Mylady ... the turnaround on Stephanie of Lux for example - once she became pregnant, and then when she had Charles, she was no longer the workshy Linus but a hoped-for Lioness ... 😉

We are all a little tough sometimes on most of the royal women, self included - god knows I can't stand Sofia of Sweden, but I've also assumed a lot about her that I can't *know*.  Not a very nice characteristic on my part.  After all, assuming is what makes an "ass" of "u" and "me" ...

Of course all too often there is *excellent* reason for criticism too.  Just as one would criticize the actions of a politician, or any public figure.

But I will say, Mylady's comments brought me up short and I will try from now to think:  "is this comment really necessary?"

Why only with regard to the women, you will see similar comments about various royal (royal-related) men .......
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 05:07:39 PM »

Why only with regard to the women, you will see similar comments about various royal (royal-related) men .......

Very true Principessa. I think we’re fairly well balanced in our praise and our criticism between men and women.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2020, 06:33:16 PM »

I stop to publish news and photos on this forum

too much bashing without raison,

I found Charlene very  beautiful in this message but here a lot of critics about her lips, I  find anything to say about her lips,

One time, she is not present to an event she is criticed  and when she  is present Always  comments  about botox when there are no comments about botox, it is here about her lips

Nothing about she is doing  with her foundation in Monaco , in South Africa to help the people who are suffering  of the corvid 19 only her lips

,In this forums, there are the saints with Princess Victoria, the princess Madelaine, the queen Letizia, Marie  of Denmark what they will do will be Always good
And bashing about Mette Maritt, Sophia of Sweden, Charlene, Kate, Meghan, Mary of Denmark,
Before the Birth of her child, Stéphanie of Luxembourg was criticed, since the announce and the Birth of  her baby, she is no more criticed but I think that later, the bashing will begin again

Yesterday,  Charlene was lauching  the 24 hours of the Mans  where a strongtogether  car supported by her foundation is running, she called for a donation with the 24 hours of the Mans to fight the corvid 19 and for the medical serach,I will not publish the photos there , to much bashing

I hope you will not stop, @MyLady. I like to see these pictures.

Very true Principessa. I think we’re fairly well balanced in our praise and our criticism between men and women.

Often I think it is a 1-in-1-out policy  MT(+husband) bad => Steph (+husband) good.  Unnamed couple bad => Cambridge couple good. Regarding the men I see only Haakon as the exception where he is liked but his wife is not. It is funny to me 

Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 09:22:57 PM »

Sorry but I can't take seriously the comments about bashing from someone who runs one of the most poisonous blogs I've ever seen.

Talk about physician heal thyself.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 05:06:20 AM »

Sorry but I can't take seriously the comments about bashing from someone who runs one of the most poisonous blogs I've ever seen.

Talk about physician heal thyself.

wow...which blog is this please? Confused

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2020, 07:27:40 PM »

July 3
Charlene started training for RWBC Race

Monaco will host the Riviera Water Bike Challenge 2020 (RWBC) in support of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation.

The race had been postponed due to the corona pandemic, but a new date of the race will be announced by the end of this month. The 21 kilometres between Nice and Monaco will be travelled on Schiller S1 water bikes. Charlene will take part in the race and started trainings to be ready for the race.

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2020, 06:58:54 PM »

No, it will be not between Nice and Monaco but it will be Calvi and Monaco  180 kms

The princess charlene of Monaco announces in Monaco Matin the Crossing Calvi Monaco water bike challenge with photo of Charlene training for this challenge

http://marriane.eklablog....e-calvi-monaco-a196044872

Interview of the princess Charlene and some beautiful photos in the Heaven of calviin Corsica

https://www.corsematin.co...princesse-charlene-110910
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2020, 07:58:41 PM »

some photos here too ^^^^

Charlene accompanied by her collaborators, met with the mayor of the city, Ange Santini as well as with the port captain, Philippe Gabrielli, in order to be able to organize this race in the best conditions.

This water bike race will take place on September 12 and 13 with a departure from the port of Calvi in ​​the middle of the day on the 12 and an arrival on the 13 at the Yacht Club de Monaco.

Over a distance of 180 km, two teams of 4 athletes will take turns day and night to reach the Principality of Monaco in the shortest possible time.  Monies raised will go to support the projects of the Princess's foundation. The names of athletes who will participate in this race will be announced very soon.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2020, 12:03:28 AM »

Good for her. That looks grueling.
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2020, 04:34:57 PM »

Wow. This looks awesome. I actually want to try it lol
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2020, 05:45:37 PM »

Awesome. She’s a true athlete at heart.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2020, 06:56:04 PM »

That is really admirable and looks like an exciting event! Wish they had such a thing as water bikes when I was young enough to try one! Tongue
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2020, 01:15:17 AM »

Woooooow
That's look intersting i would love to try

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: