Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 533302 times)
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1680 on: February 15, 2021, 11:01:59 PM »

Well if Max has lost weight I just hope she doesnít turn megabitch as appeared to happen in neighbouring Lux when someone gave up eating what they want and became constantly hangry😂
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1681 on: February 16, 2021, 12:08:36 AM »

Weird angle or announcing major weight loss?

Possibly weird angle, although I guess thereís been more time to exercise as their diaries have been empty bar online stuff due to lockdown. Those kind of coats donít usually flatter anyone in my opinion. I think the sunglasses are hiding a makeup free face too. Though I do love a casual photo every now and again.

She'll turn 50 in May. Not sure how it will be marked in these Covid times but she wouldn't be the first person to try and tone up for a milestone birthday Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1682 on: February 16, 2021, 10:58:43 AM »

Weird angle or announcing major weight loss?

Possibly weird angle, although I guess thereís been more time to exercise as their diaries have been empty bar online stuff due to lockdown. Those kind of coats donít usually flatter anyone in my opinion. I think the sunglasses are hiding a makeup free face too. Though I do love a casual photo every now and again.

She'll turn 50 in May. Not sure how it will be marked in these Covid times but she wouldn't be the first person to try and tone up for a milestone birthday Smiley

Or do like my parents did with their 40th wedding anniversary (this year, if everything goes well, they wil have their 50th) and I with my 40th birthday (in 2020, my birthday is just like Maxima on May 17) postpone the celebrations for the milestones.

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: