Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 10744 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: July 01, 2020, 12:48:41 AM »

And here we go

June 29
Yrma  became President of WWF Denmark

Crown Princess Mary became President of World Wide Fund for Nature Denmark. WWF Denmark aims to protect threatened animal species and create solutions that can ensure a better future for nature and the world. In 1972, Prince Henrik founded WWF’s branch in Denmark and, until his death, The Prince was president of the organization.

The following statement was made by The Crown Princess: “We have only one globe, and we must take care of it and the animals if our children and generations after them are to have a safe and natural world in which to grow up. The projects that WWF Denmark works with all over the world are important in the efforts to protect our forests, coral reefs and diverse wildlife, and it is crucial that we, together, find new solutions for how people can live in balance with nature.”

For several years, The Crown Princess has actively worked with the UN Global Sustainable Development Goals, and with the role as president of WWF Denmark, The Crown Princess looks forward to being a part of the organization’s work in finding solutions to the challenges the world faces in relation to conserving nature, protecting threatened species and creating more nature.

WWF is the world’s largest nature conservation organization which has over 6000 personnel members across the world. WWF works on more than 1,000 projects in more than 100 countries.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 12:51:02 AM »

..............and while I'm at it

there are many more examples.....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:59:43 AM by PeDe » Logged

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 02:52:51 AM »

That’s repugnant.  

Does she have kitten fur underwear too?
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 04:59:25 AM »

I have no doubt.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:18:41 AM »

After this I can't take the WWF seriously anymore.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 05:03:19 PM »

Seal Skin   Ranting

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 02:40:24 AM »

I've never understood the trend of people wearing animal fur or clothes made from dead animals, just why would you? Especially in this day and age where there is much awareness and publicity about hunting animals for their fur, skin or ivory.

And for Mares to receive this appointment when a quick google search shows her lack of care for the world's wildlife when it comes to fashion, who in fresh hell thought this would be a good idea? It's like hypocritical and a slap in the face to all those who donate to WWF, or who work for them with good intentions.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 08:05:36 AM »

I've never understood the trend of people wearing animal fur or clothes made from dead animals, just why would you? Especially in this day and age where there is much awareness and publicity about hunting animals for their fur, skin or ivory.

And for Mares to receive this appointment when a quick google search shows her lack of care for the world's wildlife when it comes to fashion, who in fresh hell thought this would be a good idea? It's like hypocritical and a slap in the face to all those who donate to WWF, or who work for them with good intentions.

For me it's something else, if it's done how the indians in America did...using all other things of the animal (meat, bones etc.) and if the dead animal feeds the whole family.

That's certainly not the case here.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 04:22:37 PM »

I would never wear fur and I refused all the fur-lined parkas that were all the rage a few winters back, mainly because of rumours (that could be true, for all I know) that it was cheaper to use dog-fur in Asia then to make fake-fur.
BUT I do wear leather shoes, I wear leather belts, I wear wool and I eat meat. And as such I find it hard to point a finger at someone else.
In any case she hasn't been shooting elephants and black rhinos... Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 04:36:42 PM »

What a joke of an appointment. No respect for WWF now, though they do good things. What a choice!!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 04:48:40 PM »

Seal Skin   Ranting

Any animal pelt that doesn't require said animal to be tortured to death is not good enough for our Mares.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2020, 05:43:43 PM »

For me it's something else, if it's done how the indians in America did...using all other things of the animal (meat, bones etc.) and if the dead animal feeds the whole family.

Nicely said.
The American Indians and other indigenous people do seasonal hunts for food as well as for oils, pelts, bones, etc. that were used entirely after paying ceremonial respectful gratitude to the beings.
I wouldn't lump those practices to those of the modern fashion world.
In fact, as designers consider practicing more sustainable approaches, there are still lots of destruction.
Just because they move away from animals, they lay waste to other natural resources ...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 10:56:50 AM »

Seal Skin   Ranting

Any animal pelt that doesn't require said animal to be tortured to death is not good enough for our Mares.

She’s obviously in Greenland here. The population there have always hunted seals and they use the entire seal so the use of Greenlandic seal fur is hardly comparable to for instance mink or fox fur.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 02:37:37 PM »

Nicely said.
The American Indians and other indigenous people do seasonal hunts for food as well as for oils, pelts, bones, etc. that were used entirely after paying ceremonial respectful gratitude to the beings.
I wouldn't lump those practices to those of the modern fashion world.
In fact, as designers consider practicing more sustainable approaches, there are still lots of destruction.
Just because they move away from animals, they lay waste to other natural resources ...

I agree with you both Smiley in my comment I hadn't considered cultures where an entire animal is used in multiple ways, feeding and clothing etc. I get angry when I see someone wearing a pom pom hat with real fur and knowing that a poor animal was killed just to complete a fashion look.
I am interested in learning more about producing clothes in a more eco-friendly and sustainable way, something I think touched on by Vic of Sweden and perhaps other royal figures. For me, Mary is too selfish and focused on her image and fashion to care about the sustainability and ethics of it.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2020, 09:45:49 PM »

October 29
Yrma attended the opening of StrokeLine (StrokeLinjen) in Taastrup as patron for the "Brain Case".
And on this occasion BB published this article:

Experienced it in her own family: It is very chaotic

Crown Princess Mary expressed great understanding for a new line of advice for stroke sufferers when she visited the Brain Case.

This summer, she even saw Prince Joachim get a blood clot in his brain.

- "I think it has a great significance and makes a big difference, as we have heard today, when you are affected by stroke. Not only for the person affected, but also the relatives. Because then you are in a very chaotic situation and you have so many questions, big and small, and big worries. And when you call StrokeLinjen, you get answers to some of the questions, it sounded from Crown Princess Mary, among other things, when BILLED-BLADET asked her what difference Hjernesagen's new helpline can make for relatives and the affected."

The Crown Princess herself has been quite close to the situation this summer when her brother-in-law, Prince Joachim, was suddenly hit by a blood clot.

Luckily, he quickly got better again after surgery, but it was a shock to the whole family.

Mnja....utter BS, it the second time she indicates any emotional attachment to Joachim's situation. One time in an unrelated event, when she answered directly, and today via implication.
Like she has anykind of bond with Joachim to speak on his illness. Obvious PR attempts are obvious, Meary!!  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 11:40:15 PM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: