Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Schack's - News & Events  (Read 15240 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2020, 05:53:36 PM »

To me, it’s counterintuitive to not have children under 11 wear masks. They can catch COVID and be asymptomatic, so to me that presents a bigger danger. Just my $.02.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2020, 06:22:36 PM »

Google it.  Champagne

Confused
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2020, 06:23:52 PM »

Mariola I “googled it” for you and it seems everyone 11 and older must wear one on the streets, etc. (Provided no health exemption) Joachim is complying, no mask on Henrik, and Marie is doing what I’m guilty of from time to time.   Blush
Athena is getting so big!

Thank you, Aubiette, for the courtesy.  Star
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2020, 10:00:32 AM »

To me, it’s counterintuitive to not have children under 11 wear masks. They can catch COVID and be asymptomatic, so to me that presents a bigger danger. Just my $.02.

In Denmark there has been extremely few cases among younger children. More in the fall than in the spring, but when schools reopened it didn’t cause a spike. I don’t know if it’s been the same pattern in France but I would think so with their guidelines being what they are.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2020, 10:05:35 AM »

Somehow I am not surprised that Marie is showing that she care more about pretty pictures than public safety and law, but I'm still disappointed. Her attempts at being a role model are purely performative with no substance

Funny I have the exact opposite impression. Especially about food waste where she seems to almost get religious about the cause Champagne

I also don’t recall Marie presenting herself as the DRF representative on COVID-19 safety.. Huh? With their twice health scares this year, I am pretty certain the family takes it quite seriously. Unless we’re going to accuse her of risking Henrik’s life based on a few photos taken out of context..
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2020, 10:15:09 AM »

October 4[/u
The Schack's doing normal family things in Paris

What are the rules for wearing masks in Paris?

She is not wearing it as required.... not over her nose
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2020, 11:05:56 AM »

October 4[/u

Also her mouth, upper lip seems to be (partially) exposed.

I assume just as in NL the mask has to cover both mouth and nose.
My mom, who recently wore a mask for the 1st time was told she had to cover up her nose. She hadn't done that before because of her glasses (condensation on her glasses). As a fellow glasses wearer I tried to teach her a few tricks that give less condensation (but where the nose is covered). Which is hard to do on the phone to >75 year old Wink Smiley
BubbaGumpShrimp
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 01:49:44 PM »

Funny I have the exact opposite impression. Especially about food waste where she seems to almost get religious about the cause Champagne

I also don’t recall Marie presenting herself as the DRF representative on COVID-19 safety.. Huh? With their twice health scares this year, I am pretty certain the family takes it quite seriously. Unless we’re going to accuse her of risking Henrik’s life based on a few photos taken out of context..

But that's exactly the point. She's nigh religious in circumstances where she can bask in the glory of saving the world one almost-overripe avocado at a time, but when it comes to safety, in Paris where numbers are bad, especially after her husband's health scare, it's more important to look good for the photogs.

Whether she has declared herself the patron saint of mask wearers is immaterial. She is a public figure, in the public eye, this forum itself has users referencing how French attention is on them while they live in Paris, she does not wear glasses, she has no excuse but her vanity
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2020, 03:02:32 PM »

But that's exactly the point. She's nigh religious in circumstances where she can bask in the glory of saving the world one almost-overripe avocado at a time, but when it comes to safety, in Paris where numbers are bad, especially after her husband's health scare, it's more important to look good for the photogs.

Whether she has declared herself the patron saint of mask wearers is immaterial. She is a public figure, in the public eye, this forum itself has users referencing how French attention is on them while they live in Paris, she does not wear glasses, she has no excuse but her vanity

You assume.. a lot.

In fact your assumptions literally leak of obvious dislike so it’s difficult to engage in a discussion that will be nothing but meaningless since your bias is so strong. Discussions like that does nothing good for the board.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2020, 04:42:45 PM »

Both her hands are full or she probably would have reached up and fixed it.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2020, 10:02:59 PM »

October 4[/u

oh, she did though!  Icecream

She probably pulled it down to say something to the reporters.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:13:22 PM by PeDe » Logged

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2020, 10:07:57 AM »

Peeds. Stop ruining the agenda with truth  Laughing ❤️

Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2020, 03:57:02 PM »

October 4[/u

oh, she did though!  Icecream

She probably pulled it down to say something to the reporters.

Even though her hands were full then also?  Grin
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2020, 04:50:12 PM »

This really seems like much ado about nothing... maybe she pulled her mask down for a minute because no one was around and her face was hot. I'll do that when I leave and store and pull it back up when someone is coming towards me on the sidewalk. My sister lives in a city where you have to wear a mask outside, and many people pull them down when they're not sharing the sidewalk with anyone else. It's not like the reporters are right there in her face either.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2020, 06:32:17 PM »

I do that too. I wear it when I have to but when there are noone around, I do pull it down. Personally, I do it because I wear glasses and they tend to get foggy when I wear a mask.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: